Author Topic: EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day  (Read 1312 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2004, 01:18:34 AM »
"A blade surly only produces a tiny cut, he wouldn't of lost enough blood to visit the hospital then surly."

depends on how deep u dig and how big the cut is , if it's a tiny cut , u barely bleed , if u dig deep all hell breaks loose

bez

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2004, 01:23:59 AM »
"A blade surly only produces a tiny cut, he wouldn't of lost enough blood to visit the hospital then surly."

depends on how deep u dig and how big the cut is , if it's a tiny cut , u barely bleed , if u dig deep all hell breaks loose

And I am guessing all hell broke loose because if there was so much blood, he must of cut very deep, if he lost so much blood, he would of been in hosptial for days.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2004, 01:53:38 AM »
"And I am guessing all hell broke loose because if there was so much blood, he must of cut very deep,"

yes

"if he lost so much blood, he would of been in hosptial for days."

ever heard of wrestlers working through pain , injuries and sickness becasue the companny can't afford to let them take time off at the moment?
that's what's happening with Eddie and probably a whole bunch of guys in WWE

Also are you saying that Eddie used a "blood capsule"? is that your great explanation for the blood?
if so , then watch the match and u can clearly SEE THE BLOOD PRACTICALLY SQUIRTING FROM THE GUY'S FOREHEAD

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2004, 11:53:28 AM »
quick question for everyone in here....how old is everyone?

im not bein an asshole, just seriously asking...how old everyone is. Cus its honestly AMAZING to me that any adult would still believe this shit is real. Actually, that anyone over the ager of 12 would think this is real. So im just curious. Every argument made by the "wrestling is actually real" supporters...is based on what they SAW on Raw or Smackdown lol. "i saw him bleeding!" Yah, ive seen David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty dissapear too...what does that mean? U know how EASY it is to stage real blood in one of these events? Plus, how come sometimes wrestlers get this huge amount of a blood on them out of nowhere...then..magically a minute later...no MORE blood? lol. if u cut yurself deep enough that your whole face is covered in blood...chances are, it wont STOP bleeding during the match. Thered be more...and more...and more...until u were rushed away in an ambulance. Ultimate fighting fighters dont even suffer that much bloodloss...and their fighting is definetely real. What would make the staged, performance of wrestlin realer then that?

Plus, have any of u ever seen interviews with wrestlers after their career...when someone asks them if its fake, they NEVER SAY NO.  they either just say yes, or laugh it off....why? cus they know that everyone else already KNOWS its real. Except for the few little kids out there...and dumb redneck hicks who havent caught up with the rest of us. lol

*shakin my head*

platinumk777

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2004, 02:37:36 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21
-I have no doubt in my mind wrestling is staged
-Officially stopped being a fan of wrestling 2-3 years ago, but I check it out once in a blue moon

Your post is totally irrelevant. When did I state that Guerrero's blood loss made wrestling a whole lot more real? I'm arguing that his blood loss was a serious matter and will have affected his performance. For more info...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=52953

Quick to judge, but not too quick yourself
*shaking my head*

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2004, 03:18:38 PM »
Cant we all just agree that wrestling sucks?

its just an action soap opera

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2004, 11:02:55 PM »
"chances are, it wont STOP bleeding during the match. Thered be more...and more...and more...until u were rushed away in an ambulance."

umm did u watch the match? the bleeding didn't stop , and there was "more...and more...and more"

"Ultimate fighting fighters dont even suffer that much bloodloss...and their fighting is definetely real."

i'm gonna explain it to u as if ur dumb (i know , i know it's quite a stretch of the imagination  ::) )

case 1:
have u ever been punched in the face ? yes
did it hurt? yes
how much did u bleed ? i didn't , i got a bruise

case 2:
have u ever cut urself shaving ? yes
did it hurt ? no
how much did u bleed?  quite a bit

now can u connect the dots ? or do u have to spell it out for u?
case 1 is what happens in UFC
case 2 is what happens in WWE
« Last Edit: May 29, 2004, 11:05:40 PM by Fattak »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2004, 04:45:27 AM »
"chances are, it wont STOP bleeding during the match. Thered be more...and more...and more...until u were rushed away in an ambulance."

umm did u watch the match? the bleeding didn't stop , and there was "more...and more...and more"

"Ultimate fighting fighters dont even suffer that much bloodloss...and their fighting is definetely real."

i'm gonna explain it to u as if ur dumb (i know , i know it's quite a stretch of the imagination  ::) )

case 1:
have u ever been punched in the face ? yes
did it hurt? yes
how much did u bleed ? i didn't , i got a bruise

case 2:
have u ever cut urself shaving ? yes
did it hurt ? no
how much did u bleed?  quite a bit

now can u connect the dots ? or do u have to spell it out for u?
case 1 is what happens in UFC
case 2 is what happens in WWE

u forgot one important aspect...their wrestling, not having a knife fight lol. they "hit" eachother in the face the whole match...well, let me reword that...u believe that they hit eachother in the face the whole match. hmmm....they dont bruise very easily do they? lol. how many bruises do u ever see on them?? so your argument makes no sense whatsoever. even the stupidest wrestling fan in the world (dont worry yalllllll...im sure there are stupider ones in the world then the ones on the board) would be able to see how fake wrestling is. like i said, i used to watch it...and like tha platinum guy said, i check it out sometimes still. but that doesnt keep me from understanding it for what it is...not sports...but sports ENTERTAINMENT. they dont really wrestle, they dont really fight, they dont really try to hurt eachother. Owen Hart didnt really fly around the arena...he was on a string, and his name wasnt the Blue Blazer...lol. He was a "wrestler" who played a part...like all the rest. And occasionally (like him) "wrestlers" get hurt...on accident. When u STAGE a fight scene...and people ACCIDENTALLY get hurt...its NOT a real fight. Sounds simple, but for some reason...so hard for people to understand lol. How many broken bones has Jacky Chan had in his career of movie making? TONS....far more then any "wrestler" out there...but that doesnt mean he was really fighting the people in his movies does it?

bez

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2004, 04:51:18 AM »
Couldnt of said it better.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2004, 04:52:30 AM »
^^^^
-I'm 21
-Officially stopped being a fan of wrestling 2-3 years ago, but I check it out once in a blue moon

Your post is totally irrelevant. When did I state that Guerrero's blood loss made wrestling a whole lot more real? I'm arguing that his blood loss was a serious matter and will have affected his performance. For more info...

*shaking my head*

lol...funny u make the comment about "quick to judge, but not too quick yourself"...

if u feel my post is "irrelevant" to what u said...then maybe it wasnt directed at u lol

for the record, no i dont believe Eddie's so called bloodloss was real. Theyve been doin this shit for yearssss...shit, decades. The reason i stopped watching wrestling was for 2 reasons. 1, its fake....2, everything they do now..theyve done before. So called bleeding wrestlers....wrestlers going to the hospital....fake broken arms, legs, whateva. And through all the heavy bloodloss "wrestlers" supposedly go through....all the being rushed to the hospital....they somehow manage to be fine 2 days later lol. cmon. The French guy i think made the comment about them being amazing at recovering from injuries. Yah...right. They all just some sorta superhuman Wolverine thing goin on that real athletes just dont have lol.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2004, 08:22:25 AM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

lol...funny u make the comment about "quick to judge, but not too quick yourself"...

if u feel my post is "irrelevant" to what u said...then maybe it wasnt directed at u lol

for the record, no i dont believe Eddie's so called bloodloss was real. Theyve been doin this shit for yearssss...shit, decades. The reason i stopped watching wrestling was for 2 reasons. 1, its fake....2, everything they do now..theyve done before. So called bleeding wrestlers....wrestlers going to the hospital....fake broken arms, legs, whateva. And through all the heavy bloodloss "wrestlers" supposedly go through....all the being rushed to the hospital....they somehow manage to be fine 2 days later lol. cmon. The French guy i think made the comment about them being amazing at recovering from injuries. Yah...right. They all just some sorta superhuman Wolverine thing goin on that real athletes just dont have lol.

Eddie had to go to the hospital because of his blood loss at Judgement, he went into shock while at the hospital, they wanted to give Eddie a blood transfusion. Now until the Great American Bash Eddie is only allowed to work at the most 5 minute matches.

bez

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2004, 09:22:57 AM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

Eddie had to go to the hospital because of his blood loss at Judgement, he went into shock while at the hospital, they wanted to give Eddie a blood transfusion. Now until the Great American Bash Eddie is only allowed to work at the most 5 minute matches.

LOL, BULLSHIT.  He prob didn't even go to hospital, your just typing what you have read, doesn't mean it is true.  Unless you saw him in the hospital then you have no right to believe it.  Its all in the storyline.  If all that was true then he would'nt have a limit of 5 matches, he would have 0.  He wouldnt even be appearing at the shops.

platinumk777

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2004, 09:46:56 AM »
^^^

dude, your skepticism is really starting to become annoying. You haven't even admitted to watching the match yet, so who are you to insist that his injury was bullshit? Just download the damn match an watch it, then make your comments

bez

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2004, 10:02:39 AM »
I dont need to watch it to know its fake and bullshit.

bez

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2004, 10:50:26 AM »
^^^

dude, your skepticism is really starting to become annoying. You haven't even admitted to watching the match yet, so who are you to insist that his injury was bullshit? Just download the damn match an watch it, then make your comments

Just peeped the match, ok theres blood but its not like I aint ever seen that before.  He carries on wrestling in the match ffs, all part of the show.  If the injury was that bad the match wudda been stopped instantly when it happended or minutes after it did.  The fact that he carried on wrestling for like another 15 minutes says something.