Author Topic: EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day  (Read 1313 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2004, 12:18:57 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21
-I have no doubt in my mind wrestling is staged
-Officially stopped being a fan of wrestling 2-3 years ago, but I check it out once in a blue moon

Your post is totally irrelevant. When did I state that Guerrero's blood loss made wrestling a whole lot more real? I'm arguing that his blood loss was a serious matter and will have affected his performance. For more info...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=52953

Quick to judge, but not too quick yourself
*shaking my head*

lol...funny u make the comment about "quick to judge, but not too quick yourself"...

if u feel my post is "irrelevant" to what u said...then maybe it wasnt directed at u lol

for the record, no i dont believe Eddie's so called bloodloss was real. Theyve been doin this shit for yearssss...shit, decades. The reason i stopped watching wrestling was for 2 reasons. 1, its fake....2, everything they do now..theyve done before. So called bleeding wrestlers....wrestlers going to the hospital....fake broken arms, legs, whateva. And through all the heavy bloodloss "wrestlers" supposedly go through....all the being rushed to the hospital....they somehow manage to be fine 2 days later lol. cmon. The French guy i think made the comment about them being amazing at recovering from injuries. Yah...right. They all just some sorta superhuman Wolverine thing goin on that real athletes just dont have lol.

Eddie had to go to the hospital because of his blood loss at Judgement, he went into shock while at the hospital, they wanted to give Eddie a blood transfusion. Now until the Great American Bash Eddie is only allowed to work at the most 5 minute matches.

LOL, BULLSHIT.  He prob didn't even go to hospital, your just typing what you have read, doesn't mean it is true.  Unless you saw him in the hospital then you have no right to believe it.  Its all in the storyline.  If all that was true then he would'nt have a limit of 5 matches, he would have 0.  He wouldnt even be appearing at the shops.

You're a real ignorant person aren't you? Like I said in the other topic, the article about Eddie, the guy who reported it Dave Meltzer only reports the real news of wrestling, he report storylines, he reports real injuries. And you don't believe that Eddie got 16 stitches even though you won't just watch and look at Eddie's forehead . You're just one of those people who even after being presented with facts and various reports won't believe something because it doesn't fit into how you believe things.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 06:08:38 PM by The French Dibbler »

bez

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2004, 12:25:12 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21
-Officially stopped being a fan of wrestling 2-3 years ago, but I check it out once in a blue moon

Your post is totally irrelevant. When did I state that Guerrero's blood loss made wrestling a whole lot more real? I'm arguing that his blood loss was a serious matter and will have affected his performance. For more info...

*shaking my head*

lol...funny u make the comment about "quick to judge, but not too quick yourself"...

if u feel my post is "irrelevant" to what u said...then maybe it wasnt directed at u lol

for the record, no i dont believe Eddie's so called bloodloss was real. Theyve been doin this shit for yearssss...shit, decades. The reason i stopped watching wrestling was for 2 reasons. 1, its fake....2, everything they do now..theyve done before. So called bleeding wrestlers....wrestlers going to the hospital....fake broken arms, legs, whateva. And through all the heavy bloodloss "wrestlers" supposedly go through....all the being rushed to the hospital....they somehow manage to be fine 2 days later lol. cmon. The French guy i think made the comment about them being amazing at recovering from injuries. Yah...right. They all just some sorta superhuman Wolverine thing goin on that real athletes just dont have lol.

Eddie had to go to the hospital because of his blood loss at Judgement, he went into shock while at the hospital, they wanted to give Eddie a blood transfusion. Now until the Great American Bash Eddie is only allowed to work at the most 5 minute matches.

LOL, BULLSHIT.  He prob didn't even go to hospital, your just typing what you have read, doesn't mean it is true.  Unless you saw him in the hospital then you have no right to believe it.  Its all in the storyline.  If all that was true then he would'nt have a limit of 5 matches, he would have 0.  He wouldnt even be appearing at the shops.

You're a real iggroant person aren't you? Like I said in the other topic, the article about Eddie, the guy who reported it Dave Meltzer only reports the real news of wrestling, he report storylines, he reports real injuries. And you don't believe that Eddie got 16 stitches even though you won't just watch and look at Eddie's forehead . You're just one of those people who even after being presented with facts and various reports won't believe something because it doesn't fit into how you believe things.

Well considering I don't know what iggroant means I doubt I'm that.  Maybe you should spend some of the time you spend watching wrestling and analysing it studying.

I don't give a fuck what person reports this who reports that, how do you know he isn't hired by the WWE to write these so called true reports.

I have said I have watched the match, yes there is blood, yes it does look nasty but its nothing I havn't seen in wrestling before.  The fact that you say he collapsed after the show says it all, he was able to carry on wrestling!, if he was that bad, he wouldn't of been able too.  Show me a pic of his 16 stitches!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 12:27:01 PM by Bez »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2004, 02:18:51 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

if he was really hurt, why was he wrestling on Raw? When he supposedly fell out in the ring...and Bradshaw jumped on him and pinned him. If he was really hurt, he wouldnt have been in the ring in the first place. How the hell do u manage to believe everything u read, and see on tv? i mean cmon man. Its kinda sad. U didnt answer my question either, how old are u?

like i said, theyve been playing that Ambulance/fake trip to the hospital gig for years...definetely before u even watched wrestling. I used to see them do it when was like 8 yrs old watchin this shit. It was fake then, and just as fake now. Nobody ever answered my question either...these guys supposedely beat on eachother the whole match...how come none of them ever have bruises? Black eyes? Do they have make-up artists covering it up for them? lol. Not to mention, they only have CUTS...or bandages on, when it plays in the story line (like Eddie's). If the steel chairs were real like u think they are...one regular shot to the head would give someone a cracked skull (like Bex said), and a concussion for sure. They get hit ALL the time with these things...then are wrestling 3 days later...with no marks lol. If u were hit in the face or head with a steel chair (a real one, not the ones from wrestling) do u think youd be fine a couple of days later...and have no marks on u whatsoever? lol yah right.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2004, 05:51:37 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

You're a real iggroant person aren't you? Like I said in the other topic, the article about Eddie, the guy who reported it Dave Meltzer only reports the real news of wrestling, he report storylines, he reports real injuries. And you don't believe that Eddie got 16 stitches even though you won't just watch and look at Eddie's forehead . You're just one of those people who even after being presented with facts and various reports won't believe something because it doesn't fit into how you believe things.

Well considering I don't know what iggroant means I doubt I'm that.  Maybe you should spend some of the time you spend watching wrestling and analysing it studying.

I don't give a fuck what person reports this who reports that, how do you know he isn't hired by the WWE to write these so called true reports.

I have said I have watched the match, yes there is blood, yes it does look nasty but its nothing I havn't seen in wrestling before.  The fact that you say he collapsed after the show says it all, he was able to carry on wrestling!, if he was that bad, he wouldn't of been able too.  Show me a pic of his 16 stitches!

Just look at Eddie's head and you'll see the stitches. Dave Meltzer publishes the Wrestling Observer which doesn't focus on the WWE, he reports real news from the WWE, TNA, guys who are going to Japan, and all other wrestling organzations. It seems to me that if he was working for Vicne he would just be reporting WWE news and no one would really take him seriously. Isn't that right you ASSHOLE!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!! During that match you can tell that Eddie is showing the affects of what is to come after the match. This may come as a shock to you but you can get injuried in wrestling, I know seemingly by your logic you think that no one can get hurt in wrestling, but that's where you're wrong. Guys get hurt in every match some seriously, and some minor, but I bet you don't have the balls to go and see how tough you are, so you can prove everything that you have said.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2004, 05:58:10 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

if he was really hurt, why was he wrestling on Raw? When he supposedly fell out in the ring...and Bradshaw jumped on him and pinned him. If he was really hurt, he wouldnt have been in the ring in the first place. How the hell do u manage to believe everything u read, and see on tv? i mean cmon man. Its kinda sad. U didnt answer my question either, how old are u?

like i said, theyve been playing that Ambulance/fake trip to the hospital gig for years...definetely before u even watched wrestling. I used to see them do it when was like 8 yrs old watchin this shit. It was fake then, and just as fake now. Nobody ever answered my question either...these guys supposedely beat on eachother the whole match...how come none of them ever have bruises? Black eyes? Do they have make-up artists covering it up for them? lol. Not to mention, they only have CUTS...or bandages on, when it plays in the story line (like Eddie's). If the steel chairs were real like u think they are...one regular shot to the head would give someone a cracked skull (like Bex said), and a concussion for sure. They get hit ALL the time with these things...then are wrestling 3 days later...with no marks lol. If u were hit in the face or head with a steel chair (a real one, not the ones from wrestling) do u think youd be fine a couple of days later...and have no marks on u whatsoever? lol yah right.

He wasn't on Raw because of two reasons, one he's on Smakcdown and two he was still in the hospital on Monday. Before Judgement Day Eddie was suppose to wrestling a 15 minute match at the house show on the Monday and on Smackdown, but because of what happen he didn't wrestle and was in the ring on that Smackdown for like a mintue. The angle of what is going on right now wasn't thought of till the day of Smackdown because they had to think of a way that could be why Eddie couldn't wrestle. The doctors aren't allowing Eddie to be in the ring for more than 5 mintues until Great American Bash. Guess what we're going on 3 weeks now and Eddie still has that huge scare on his forehead.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2004, 06:10:19 PM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

Oh yeah one more thing:
Ignorant means not knowing, ignoring the facts.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2004, 01:11:54 AM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

He wasn't on Raw because of two reasons, one he's on Smakcdown and two he was still in the hospital on Monday. Before Judgement Day Eddie was suppose to wrestling a 15 minute match at the house show on the Monday and on Smackdown, but because of what happen he didn't wrestle and was in the ring on that Smackdown for like a mintue. The angle of what is going on right now wasn't thought of till the day of Smackdown because they had to think of a way that could be why Eddie couldn't wrestle. The doctors aren't allowing Eddie to be in the ring for more than 5 mintues until Great American Bash. Guess what we're going on 3 weeks now and Eddie still has that huge scare on his forehead.

as if they couldnt create a fake scar on his head? lol. Raw, Smackdown...whatever show it was when Bradshaw pinned Eddie after he collapsed in the ring...that isnt the point. the point is, if it were real...Bradshaw would not have jumped on him in the condition Eddie was in. Eddie (if it were real) could have died from Bradshaw jumping on him in that condition. Also, like Bez said...everything u, and others on here use as arguments are either what youve seen on Raw or Smackdown...or, what youve read from wrestling websites and wrestling reporters. i dont recall seeing any of this stuff on Sportcenter. lol.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2004, 05:49:29 AM »
"they dont really fight, they dont really try to hurt eachother"

u didn't understand what i was saying .
u said that the UFC's fights are real yet they don't lose as much blood as WWE wrestlers

I used the example of "cutting urself shaving" to explain WWE wrestlers's case because it's basically the same thing.
u bleed a lot but it doesn't hurt.

then i used the example of getting punched in the face ot UFC fighter's case becasuse a pucnh hurts but it doesn't make u bleed

YOU totally got it mixed up and started saying that my point is irrelevent beacuse WWE wrestlers don't get bruises .... WELL DUH YOU DUMBASS!!!! that's the point i made !!
WWE wrestlers DON'T GET BRUISES , UFC FIGHTERS DO
THAT'S WHAT I SAID WITH MY PREVIOUS POST BUT APPARENTLY YOU COULDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT ANALOGY

BTW I'm NOT arguing to prove that Guerrero went to the hospital or not because I don't know .
I'm arguing because u guys are saying that  the blood is fake.

bez

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2004, 09:05:59 AM »
^^^^
-I'm 21

*shaking my head*

Just look at Eddie's head and you'll see the stitches. Dave Meltzer publishes the Wrestling Observer which doesn't focus on the WWE, he reports real news from the WWE, TNA, guys who are going to Japan, and all other wrestling organzations. It seems to me that if he was working for Vicne he would just be reporting WWE news and no one would really take him seriously. Isn't that right you ASSHOLE!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!! During that match you can tell that Eddie is showing the affects of what is to come after the match. This may come as a shock to you but you can get injuried in wrestling, I know seemingly by your logic you think that no one can get hurt in wrestling, but that's where you're wrong. Guys get hurt in every match some seriously, and some minor, but I bet you don't have the balls to go and see how tough you are, so you can prove everything that you have said.
LMAO!!!!  Man he's selling it.  Just because he gets up and stumbles around for a bit doesn't mean hes really feeling it.  Hes selling that fact that hes just been twated with a chair.  People do get hurt in wrestling, but when they do, EVERYTHING STOPS.  You think Droz was able to carry on with a broken neck, you think Owen was able to get up and carry on, NO because they where real serious injurys.  This isn't, he wouldn't of carried on with the match if he was that badly hurt.  JESUS your so fucking stupid, its fake, its an act, its a show, its entertainment, its planned, its pretty much safe.  But when something does go wrong, everything stops, including the broadcast of it.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 09:09:20 AM by Bez »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2004, 10:39:59 AM »
"You think Droz was able to carry on with a broken neck, you think Owen was able to get up and carry on, NO because they where real serious injurys."

how about when Austin broke his neck (against owen hart) and continued the match ? how about when HHH tore his quad and continued the match ?

Eddie was able to carry on despite the blood loss .
I don't know how bad Eddie's shape is (if he's gone to the hospital or not) but he did pull out a very gutsy effort by continuing the match .

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2004, 11:40:48 AM »
Bez...this is honestly fucking amazing lol

out of all the arguments ive had on here, with religious fanatics, racists, etc....this is by far the stupidest lol. an argument to try n prove that wrestling is fake LOL! And on top of that, the people we're arguing with use the latest episode of Raw as their "proof" that wrestling is real.

"it has to be real, i saw him on Raw...and he was staggered! No one could ever make that up!" lol..

i cant count the number of times ive seen wrestlers get knocked down by punches that dont connect lol.

Oh and Fattak, what youre arguing has nothing to do with what im arguing apparently....so if youre going to respond, respond to what this whole topic is about now. Wrestling...fake...or not. If u think its fake, go ahead n say it. If u think its real, then youre more retarded then i thought.

people dont seem to ever answer my questions either about this. how come these wrestlers DONT have bruises ever on them?/ they always magically dissappear a day later (unless it fits into the storyline somehow). ALL of them would be bruised up damn near 365 days out of the year if these were real fights. Rick Flair would be suffering from SEVERE arthritis if this were real. Jazz would break Trish Stratus in half if this were real. From what i know Eddie Guererro is gay in real life, if this were real...his "character" would be gay also. Every Single wrestler that wrestled Yokozuna back in the day and lost, would have either been killed...or sufferred broken ribs when he would sit on them. Every single wrestler who EVER received a pile-driver would have had a broken neck (no, not just the wrestlers who didnt do it correctly). Hulk Hogan would not have been wrestling and fuckin 70 if this were real lol. Ken Shamrock would have beat the shit out of all these dummies, if this were real. The results would be posted on Sportcenter if this were real. And every show would be on PPV, not on tv..if this were real.

Oh, last but not least...i wouldnt be in the middle of this stupid fuckin argument with a bunch of "believe everything on TV", naive, gullable retards. But hey...this kinda shit is funny anyways...

platinumk777

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2004, 05:39:49 PM »
lol, haven't checked this thread for a day, day and a half, and yet, somebody's taken real offense to me, dropping my karma down continually *cough*Daygostylz*cough*

get over it, man. here, chew on this *props*, it'll make you feel better

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2004, 03:22:14 AM »
lol, haven't checked this thread for a day, day and a half, and yet, somebody's taken real offense to me, dropping my karma down continually *cough*Daygostylz*cough*

get over it, man. here, chew on this *props*, it'll make you feel better

lol Karma? are u serious? the only people who ever give a shit about Karma are those who bring it up...find out how many times ive ever even talked about it before now lol.

it aint the Karma man, its just the annoying fact of having to argue with someone about whether or not wrestling is fake when the whole "thinking" world already knows it is lol.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2004, 03:42:05 AM »
lol@bez an daygo..next youll probably say the undertakers "buried alive" match wasnt real....

LMAO..like daygo said,....theyve worked every angle a million odd times...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2004, 05:34:01 AM »
"Wrestling...fake...or not"

of course wrestling is fake and pre-determined , but the blood is real
that's what i've been saying this entire thread