Author Topic: EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day  (Read 1315 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2004, 10:39:32 AM »
Did any of you catch the Guerrero vs Bradshaw match Judgment Day? Guerrero botched his blade job, and as a result, ended up losing an approximate of 1.5 to 2 pints of blood. After the match, he went into shock and was taken to the hospital to be treated with IV fluids. And just this week on Smackdown, Guerrero turned pale and passed out due to overexhaustion and the effects of the blood loss. Paramedics rushed in, gave him oxygen and rushed him out.

I've watched wrestling for 15 years, and I've never seen anyone lose blood the way Guerrero did last week. In a matter of seconds after the blade job, the blood was squirting so much that he was covered in blood from his forehead to his waist. Believe it or not, this made me more squeamish than the beheading video.

http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv2/index05.shtml

I think this pic was taken 3-4 seconds after the blade job. Feel free to browse the pics and see the damage. I remember the crowd screaming "ohhhhhhhhh" in shock when they saw that image. It was just too intense, and I'm pretty concerned for this guy, cause he's in terrible shape right now.

Did any of you see this? What did you think about it?

i cant believe some people still think wrestling is real  ::)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 10:40:37 AM by KING VerbalAssaulta »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2004, 10:51:49 AM »
"i cant believe some people still think wrestling is real"

who , in this thread , has said that wrestling is real , as in thinks that the wrestlers really hit each other ?
or is it that you have been waiting so long to use that 6th sense pic for so long that ur twisting people's words in order to have a reason to use it ?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2004, 10:56:40 AM »
"i cant believe some people still think wrestling is real"

who , in this thread , has said that wrestling is real , as in thinks that the wrestlers really hit each other ?
or is it that you have been waiting so long to use that 6th sense pic for so long that ur twisting people's words in order to have a reason to use it ?

talk to Frenchy...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2004, 11:20:15 AM »
"talk to Frenchy"
no he said that Eddy the INJURY was real , had he said "Bradshaw beat up Eddie so bad he ended going to the hospital because of all the blood he lost" THEN he would be saying that wrestling is real

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2004, 03:54:37 PM »
"talk to Frenchy"
no he said that Eddy the INJURY was real , had he said "Bradshaw beat up Eddie so bad he ended going to the hospital because of all the blood he lost" THEN he would be saying that wrestling is real

how long have u been on this board?? LOL If he comes on here and says that yes, wrestling is FAKE with no if's ands or BUTS...argument over. But goodluck lol
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 03:55:34 PM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2004, 04:22:56 PM »
I was watching that shit at my friends house. His forehead got fucked up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

platinumk777

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2004, 06:30:24 PM »
Did any of you catch the Guerrero vs Bradshaw match Judgment Day? Guerrero botched his blade job, and as a result, ended up losing an approximate of 1.5 to 2 pints of blood. After the match, he went into shock and was taken to the hospital to be treated with IV fluids. And just this week on Smackdown, Guerrero turned pale and passed out due to overexhaustion and the effects of the blood loss. Paramedics rushed in, gave him oxygen and rushed him out.

I've watched wrestling for 15 years, and I've never seen anyone lose blood the way Guerrero did last week. In a matter of seconds after the blade job, the blood was squirting so much that he was covered in blood from his forehead to his waist. Believe it or not, this made me more squeamish than the beheading video.

http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv2/index05.shtml

I think this pic was taken 3-4 seconds after the blade job. Feel free to browse the pics and see the damage. I remember the crowd screaming "ohhhhhhhhh" in shock when they saw that image. It was just too intense, and I'm pretty concerned for this guy, cause he's in terrible shape right now.

Did any of you see this? What did you think about it?

i cant believe some people still think wrestling is real  ::)

Here, since you're amused by these shitty pics, and no one asked you a fuckin thing...

I was correct in the assumption that his blood loss did take its toll on him. Aside from Bez, who actually DID read what I was saying, some of you idiots, namely this faggot verbalassaulta who ends his post off by saying "i cant believe some people still think wrestling is real  ::)"... I suggest you thoroughly read every post made before you come in with a wise ass comment. Besides, your -153 Karma proves your word doesn't mean shit on this board.

Was I too quick in assuming that Guerrero passing out on Smackdown was legit? Yes. Was I too quick in assuming that his blood loss was a serious matter, and hardly comparable to other blade jobs performed in wrestling history? Not whatsoever.

Now, before idiots like Verbalassaulta step in and try to act smart, lemme write this in big fonts, and hopefully it might sink in for some of you thickheaded fucks...

I KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE, AND I'M THE LAST TO ARGUE THAT

I just started this thread to hear from others who saw the match too, with absolutely no intentions of debating or arguing. Instead, my thread has attracted people who haven't even seen the match, biting my head off, because they think I'm a firm believer in wrestling. So to those who are going to post only to accuse me of believing in wrestling, solely because I acknowledged the severity of the blood loss, I say pretty please, with a cherry on top, shut the fuck up.

Now feel free to *diss* me and put up funny little ebaumsworld pictures depicting how stupid I am, because I honestly am sick and tired of arguing pointlessly. Thanks to those who actually posted relevant comments in this thread (even though they were few)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2004, 06:31:11 PM by PlatinuMK »

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2004, 04:16:07 AM »
good post MK..but dude you seem a bit hung up on karma..thats twice in this thread alone youve mentioned it...NOOOOBOOOOODDDDY CARRRRRRRRRRRRRES....

oh yah did anyone see that Rocky film..i hope rocky's okay..did u see all the blood he lost OMG.....lol

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2004, 09:19:06 AM »
"how long have u been on this board?? LOL If he comes on here and says that yes, wrestling is FAKE with no if's ands or BUTS...argument over. But goodluck lol"

HAH!!! IN YOUR FACE BIATCH!!!

bez

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2004, 12:26:48 PM »
I know what he means though.  This thread has gone from talking about the blood and blading to actually questioning wheather wrestling is real or fake.  

My point is, he may of cut too deep, he may of lost some blood but I doubt he lost that much that he did actually collapse and is actually feeling the effects of it.  As I have said if it was as serious as everyone is making out the match wouldn't of continued.

This thread is dumb now, I suggest everyone just lets it go, its not getting anyone n e where, ppl have voiced their views and opinions, just leave it be.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2004, 03:37:46 PM »
"how long have u been on this board?? LOL If he comes on here and says that yes, wrestling is FAKE with no if's ands or BUTS...argument over. But goodluck lol"

HAH!!! IN YOUR FACE BIATCH!!!

in whos face? i didnt see him admit how ubnbelievably fake wrestling is yet.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2004, 03:39:50 PM »
good post MK..but dude you seem a bit hung up on karma..thats twice in this thread alone youve mentioned it...NOOOOBOOOOODDDDY CARRRRRRRRRRRRRES....

oh yah did anyone see that Rocky film..i hope rocky's okay..did u see all the blood he lost OMG.....lol

lol@ tha Karma shit...

oh, and yah..i heard Rocky lost a lot of blood in that movie. He wasnt allowed to make a movie for a few months, (ordered by doctors lol). But, he's ok now...there isnt a mark on him.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2004, 05:25:36 AM »
"in whos face? i didnt see him admit how ubnbelievably fake wrestling is yet."  

may i direct ur attention to:

"Now, before idiots like Verbalassaulta step in and try to act smart, lemme write this in big fonts, and hopefully it might sink in for some of you thickheaded fucks...

I KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE, AND I'M THE LAST TO ARGUE THAT"

frenchy is captain MK

so i resume :IN YOUR FACE BIATCH!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2004, 01:44:22 PM »
"in whos face? i didnt see him admit how ubnbelievably fake wrestling is yet."  

may i direct ur attention to:

"Now, before idiots like Verbalassaulta step in and try to act smart, lemme write this in big fonts, and hopefully it might sink in for some of you thickheaded fucks...

I KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE, AND I'M THE LAST TO ARGUE THAT"

frenchy is captain MK

so i resume :IN YOUR FACE BIATCH!!!!!!

youre right...my bad, you proved your point that wrestling is fake...