Author Topic: what the fuck is it with lil jon?  (Read 579 times)

hector

Re:what the fuck is it with lil jon?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2004, 01:44:48 PM »
THE guys not a rapper... according to sgv.  whatever tho i dont care for his beats at all.  I dont wish death on him like some on this board do.  But i dont think hes exactly what hip hop needs right now

What does hip-hop need then? IMO Lil' Jon is a great producer.

well if hip hop needs more 13 year old girls as fans, then lil jon is perfect for it.

I doubt too many 13 year old girls listen to tracs like "I Don't Give A Fuck", "Move Bitch", "Throw It Up", and "Knockin' Heads".

I have no idea what those songs are like, but plenty of lil girls listen to eminem and 50 cent and snoop dogg, so why wouldn't they listen to lil jon?

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2004, 01:47:13 PM »

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2004, 04:42:00 PM »
u got some busted ass laker hoes.

lol I was gonna say the same thing...talking about looks with nasty hoes in his sig (well mostly the one on the right the one left is just old).

Nice avatar Hector  ;)

Say what you want about him, But that new Krayzie bone track he did is HOTTTTTTTTTT

http://home.comcast.net/~krayziejoe3/Krayzie_Bone_-_Getchu_Twisted.mp3

It was nothing special.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2004, 04:47:33 PM by Error »

hector

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2004, 05:00:57 PM »
Nice avatar Hector  

Dalene Kurtis, one of the hottest woman I have ever seen.  I would assassinate the president to have sex with her.

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2004, 05:22:10 PM »

brb  

;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2004, 05:35:35 PM »

I doubt too many 13 year old girls listen to tracs like "I Don't Give A Fuck", "Move Bitch", "Throw It Up", and "Knockin' Heads".

Boy, are you wrong...

SGV

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 01:21:34 PM »
whoever told lil jon he looked cool with his nappy dreads, fucked up fronts, and Tom Cruise Top Gun glasses needs to get shot in the dick and have a splintered stake driven through each ball.
This is a very suspect post. Not only do you check out Lil' Jon, but you're talking about his genitals?  :-X

While most 13 Year Old girls dig "Yeah," "Salt Shaker" and "Get Low," I seriously doubt you'll see "I Don't Give A Fuck," "Rep Yo City," "Throw It Up" "Bia Bia" or songs of this nature on TRL. Sorry fellas, face it, Lil' Jon appeals to everyone. From East Coast to West Coast, South to Midwest, White to Black, Old to Young, Legends to newcomers. He got people like Rick Rubin, Ice Cube and Kron trying to work with him. He's worked with E-40, Snoop, Eminem, M.O.P., Goodie Mob, Fat Joe, Trick Daddy, Naughty By Nature, Nas, Mack 10, etc. I know some of ya'll hate to admit it, but he's got staying power. He wasn't no overnight sensation. He been on the bubble for years and finally broke through. I know you're all mad, but live with it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2004, 06:46:29 PM »
If it wasn't for Dave Chapelle I would hate the guy 100%
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
the only song i really liked that he produced was that song with the youngbloodz, i dont give a fuck ,that beat is dope

otherwise songs like yeah, freak a leak etc... i dont like at all

then again i dont listen to the radio at all

the neptunes had a same run in the biz, i mean they were hot for about a year or more, kinda like lil jon

both of them are just milking their time on top

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2004, 04:38:50 PM »
yeah some of his recent beats im not that fond of
that stupid ass master p song
freek a leek..
that stupid ass culo song..
salt shaker
i wasnt too fond of the get low track..
im sure there are some others..

i hella like youngbloods I dont give a fuck" though.. the thing is i never ever bump the original version, the only version i ever bump is with 2pac vocals on top from the Rap Phenomenon cd. and i bump it pretty damn often in the car. i guess thats why it makes me a little bit more acceptable of lil jon's work.
rep yo city was pretty damn sick.
i also liked the Quick to back down beat for nas and those qb fools.
i also hella like Lil Scrappy workin with Lil Jon.. the two songs ive heard, i've both liked.. the headbussa song, and that training day one..

AND DAVE CHAPPELLE TOLD YOU GUYS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH IMITATING THE YEAHS AND WHATS.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 04:43:13 PM by justin718 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2004, 01:06:42 AM »
funny how a grip of you got mad at me for judging the way lil jon looks and even tried to say i was gay.......lets do the math here people.....i'm dissing the way a dude looks, everyones done that , but y'all are getting mad about it like he's your boyfriend or something. lol , aright y'all you win....lol

what's even funnier is the person who got the maddest was the biggest lil jon fan on this board....SGV

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2004, 08:52:34 AM »
u got some busted ass laker hoes.
lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2004, 01:34:31 PM »
y'all were looking at their faces  ???

...shit , and i'm the gay one.  ::)  :P

SGV

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2004, 01:40:43 PM »
funny how a grip of you got mad at me for judging the way lil jon looks and even tried to say i was gay.......lets do the math here people.....i'm dissing the way a dude looks, everyones done that , but y'all are getting mad about it like he's your boyfriend or something. lol , aright y'all you win....lol

what's even funnier is the person who got the maddest was the biggest lil jon fan on this board....SGV
LOL. Don't give that excuse. You were judging another mans looks(again). You're very suspect. How was I "mad?"

This is a very suspect post. Not only do you check out Lil' Jon, but you're talking about his genitals?  

I can sense the anger there.  ::) Jake La Jota

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2004, 01:55:27 PM »
the very fact that your coming to the offense of lil jon makes you more suspect than me.....after all there was no mention of homosexual activity until you brought it up. I ain't no Froydian but they'd call that supressed homosexual tendancy .....bringing up or mentioning gay shit when it wasn't present before. SUV i'm sorry if i offended you and your muse and i'm even sorrier that i sparked your gay supressed gay side. you just took it to a place it didn't have to be with that shit.

and for me tlaking about lil jon...that was nothing more than me bagging on some dork at school in my opinion. You're the one trying to paint a gay rainbow on every thing.if i'm a suspect than your ass is on already on trial like scott peterson.

don't get mad cuz i'm more latino than you'll ever hope to be.....whitey ford