Author Topic: MSNBC article accuses Reagan of being a racist  (Read 269 times)

Don Seer

Re:MSNBC article accuses Reagan of being a racist
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2004, 06:15:08 AM »
The fuckin hate for Infinite is ridicolous. Not one of you cowards will ever attempt to dispute what he says. Just the routine song played by different singers tryin to get their cheap shots in. At least c walker made a comment referring to the subject. People here start cheering for Raegan good for them. But the ones who are opposed to Raegan cant say whatever they want?

fuckin cheerleader dont get your panties in a bunch.. shut up.

its plain to see why infinite is doing this

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 07:00:57 AM »
he's so pro-islam that he'd probably talk shit about the virgin mary

People have to first read and understand what they are talking about before they make a blatantly false statement about a religion of 1 billion followers.  Just like Christians, Muslims revere Mary and consider her to be one of the greatest women who ever lived.  There is a whole chapter in the Qu'ran titled after her, (Maryum).  Many Muslim women are named Maryum after her.  Muslim women face religious persecution for dressing in the same way that Mary dressed.  We love and respect Mary.  We don't however, believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) was a God.  Muslims regard Jesus just like Muhammad, as a prophet, who submitted and prayed to God.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 07:01:40 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2004, 09:06:30 PM »
the way I see it, with any president or prime minister or government in power theres always going to be certain people angry, you cant please everyone

They make decisions & prioritize certain matters or community's & unfortunately sometimes you have to make tough decisions when your in that position of power. So I dont believe Reagan (hell even Bush) had any bad intentions, he did what he thought was for the better of his country, some people may not agree with all his decisions but I dont believe he was evil or anything

perhaps he should've done more for the blacks, for the mentally ill, etc etc, but you can say that about any  person in power, that they could've done more for such & such or whatever, its just teh way the cookie crumbles, & thats why its important to know who you are voting for before you vote someone into power

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2004, 09:14:34 PM »
i dont like the muslims on this board anymore >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2004, 12:58:33 AM »

YOU on the other hand are always boring and complaing about some shit...

3 years. 3 years of reading WCC's political opinions has left me numb.

you say im boring, but im the jay z of this shit herrre. Dumb my shit down so yall can remotely understand what im sayin.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 01:03:29 AM »
The fuckin hate for Infinite is ridicolous. Not one of you cowards will ever attempt to dispute what he says. Just the routine song played by different singers tryin to get their cheap shots in. At least c walker made a comment referring to the subject. People here start cheering for Raegan good for them. But the ones who are opposed to Raegan cant say whatever they want?

fuckin cheerleader dont get your panties in a bunch.. shut up.

its plain to see why infinite is doing this

What cheerleader? Do I prance into every one of Infinites threads backing him up? Are you suffering from Alzemiers too? Do you know how to read you fuckin bum?

How are you gonna tell me to shut up? Youre 29 pushing 30 and Ill make you look like a 15 year old. Stick to the Egyptian mythology, lame.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2004, 01:20:39 AM »

you say im boring, but im the jay z of this shit herrre. Dumb my shit down so yall can remotely understand what im sayin.

you're the bob saget of this board, you try and cool or funny but your homosexual ways shine through...i don't like Jay-Z but i'm offended that you think you're even 1/800 th of the person he is

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2004, 11:22:26 AM »
Who the fuck are you? Seriously man, I see you show up like 6 months ago saying the same thing Englewood and Trauma said 2 years ago. Where are you coming from? You dont got the e-stripes and bars to speak on me chump.

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2004, 12:12:12 PM »

you're the bob saget of this board, you try and cool or funny but your homosexual ways shine through...i don't like Jay-Z but i'm offended that you think you're even 1/800 th of the person he is

LMAO