Author Topic: Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush  (Read 810 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Kerry is such a zombie, has no position on anything,

hes the englewood of the US Senate, (20 yrs plus and no opinion).

This fuckin idiiot is proposing nothing new, and hes a Bush in Liberals clothing. Bush at least tells u what hes gonna do and he believes in it.

Plus he keeps the homos in check.

Vote G.O.P.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Seriously tho Yankees, if its coming down to Kerry vs Bush, vote Bush
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 09:10:55 AM »
Agreed. Plus, only 4 more years is better than possibly 8 years of Kerry, at least we might see a good Democrat candidate in 2008.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 09:57:39 AM »
hillary clinton is gonna run in 2008  :)

but seriously. Kerry is scum.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 10:04:46 AM »

Good, that's who I'd been hoping would run.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 11:24:48 AM »
what a bullshit thread. I hope you guys arent representative for the americans who are eligible to vote.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 01:56:16 PM »
Kerry is such a zombie, has no position on anything,

hes the englewood of the US Senate, (20 yrs plus and no opinion).

This fuckin idiiot is proposing nothing new, and hes a Bush in Liberals clothing. Bush at least tells u what hes gonna do and he believes in it.

Vote G.O.P.

LOL, actually those are my sentiments exactly.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2004, 02:22:26 PM »
yea, its sad when both presidential candidates are idiots, and you base your vote on the one less dumber... w/e i hate them both, i wouldnt vote for nader cause its throwing my vote away, i might as well vote for bush, i cant see kerry being a president

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 05:05:01 PM »

oh hell no, not that stuck up bitch

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 07:20:46 PM »

oh hell no, not that stuck up bitch

Probably be a good President though.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 07:39:06 PM »
i dont know bout that. but ill tell you one thing if she were to run for president, i cant think of anyone who could beat her.

btw, would that make bill first man?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2004, 07:52:21 PM »
i dont know bout that. but ill tell you one thing if she were to run for president, i cant think of anyone who could beat her.

btw, would that make bill first man?

I think I read in an article that she'll be running against Condoleeza Rice (Rebublican) and Jesse Ventura (I think that's his name) (Independent). If that's the race, she definetly has it locked. The US will never vote a third party candidate (although Perot came close) and a White woman will beat a Black woman in a race in America, as would be in any predominantly White country.

And lol@ that first man thing. My friend said that the other day.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2004, 10:18:09 PM »
Come on guys.  Do you honestly think Hillary Clinton would win?  Never in a million years.  Who would vote for her? Lets break it down.

No republican would vote for her.  There's 50% of your vote out the door.

The democrats are primarily made of

1. Young whites
2. Old, Southern whites
3. Almost all minorities are democrats.

Out of the 50% of votes she still has possible (because believe me, no republican can stand the woman, she's politically polarizing, more so than George Bush is)... she's not going to get any old, southern white votes.  Why? .. because they're old fashioned, and most of the men won't vote a woman into office, and most of the women will likely vote similarly to their husbands.  

So that's prob. at least 60% of americans who wouldn't POSSIBLY vote for her; and she'd have to convince the whole of the other 40% to vote for her.  Never happen in a million years.  Do you see a black woman voting a white woman into office?    Do you see hispanic families, which are highly patriarchial, voting a woman into office?  Never happen.  She might open the doors for women down the road, but her, nor Condolleza Rice have a chance in hell.  

Now, Vice President is a completely different story.  Either one could win the VP slot.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2004, 11:40:47 PM »

Wow, the maturity of that comment overwhelms me ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2004, 12:47:05 PM »
Come on guys.  Do you honestly think Hillary Clinton would win?  Never in a million years.  Who would vote for her? Lets break it down.

No republican would vote for her.  There's 50% of your vote out the door.

The democrats are primarily made of

1. Young whites
2. Old, Southern whites
3. Almost all minorities are democrats.

Out of the 50% of votes she still has possible (because believe me, no republican can stand the woman, she's politically polarizing, more so than George Bush is)... she's not going to get any old, southern white votes.  Why? .. because they're old fashioned, and most of the men won't vote a woman into office, and most of the women will likely vote similarly to their husbands.  

So that's prob. at least 60% of americans who wouldn't POSSIBLY vote for her; and she'd have to convince the whole of the other 40% to vote for her.  Never happen in a million years.  Do you see a black woman voting a white woman into office?    Do you see hispanic families, which are highly patriarchial, voting a woman into office?  Never happen.  She might open the doors for women down the road, but her, nor Condolleza Rice have a chance in hell.  

Now, Vice President is a completely different story.  Either one could win the VP slot.  

I agree, but if it's just two women then one would have to win.

Paris

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2004, 01:12:32 PM »
i think you guys are underestimating her.

but i highly doubt that rice will run.