Author Topic: 9/11 staff: No al Qaeda cooperation with Iraq  (Read 214 times)

JTSimon

9/11 staff: No al Qaeda cooperation with Iraq
« on: June 16, 2004, 06:56:37 AM »
Code: [Select]
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The panel investigating the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks found that there was "no credible evidence that Iraq and al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States," according to a staff report issued on Wednesday.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/16/911.commission/index.html

lol no one was gonna post this  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:9/11 staff: No al Qaeda cooperation with Iraq
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 10:56:40 AM »
so it was bush the whole time?

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 11:01:27 AM »
thats why george tenet resigned. he didnt want to be director of CIA when the 9/11 commision released their findings.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 11:11:39 AM »
well, all Im gonna say on this one is following:

if you do something enough outrageous .... very, VERY outrageous ... you most likely get away with it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 02:23:09 PM »
O.K.... but we didn't go to war because Al Qaeda was involved with Iraq.  We went to war because Iraq wasn't complying with it's Cease Fire Agreement with the United States, and the U.N., for the last 13 years.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 06:55:43 PM »
O.K.... but we didn't go to war because Al Qaeda was involved with Iraq.  We went to war because Iraq wasn't complying with it's Cease Fire Agreement with the United States, and the U.N., for the last 13 years.  

^ Lol. Pro Iraq war argument of the day. Whats it gonna be tomorrow Ronnie boy?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 12:48:12 PM »

Bush is still arguing that they are linked, during his pre-war speeches he onced mentioned 9/11 more than he did Iraq, and 9/11 was a huge theme, and weapons inspecters never found weapons even though Saddam himself let the U.N. inspect well it was the parliment that rejected the U.N. inspecting Iraq. After the war, there are still no weapons, so the 9/11 talks picked back up, along with Saddam the evil dictator, though we've known this for over a decade, and so Bush has no more base on why we went to war with Iraq, so now his handing Iraq over... lol. Damn, one of the all time biggest blunders, and your still backing him up. At least Clinton, he fucked a fat bitch, and no one died. Bush has lots of blood on his hands that he'll have to answer to God about.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 01:04:30 AM »
^

Alright I have heard enough.

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 02:24:52 AM »
Code: [Select]
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The panel investigating the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks found that there was "no credible evidence that Iraq and al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States," according to a staff report issued on Wednesday.

So they didn't cooperate on attacks against the US...

Does that mean they didn't cooperate?

Rain

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 02:26:54 AM »
hmm - bush needs to put on trial for lying to his country and the world.

you got all these patroitic americans supporting him and he's lying to you? he tells you lie after lie after lie and alot of people just keep nodding, smiling saying "Yes George."  and when you all found out he lied you dont seem to care.

theres something about that i dont understand
last time i checked we teach children its bad to lie.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2004, 02:36:43 AM »
hmm - bush needs to put on trial for lying to his country and the world.

you got all these patroitic americans supporting him and he's lying to you? he tells you lie after lie after lie and alot of people just keep nodding, smiling saying "Yes George."  and when you all found out he lied you dont seem to care.

theres something about that i dont understand
last time i checked we teach children its bad to lie.

So show me proof he knew he was lying.

Rain

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2004, 02:43:17 AM »
okay i cant show u proof he knew he was lying - i admit that no worries.

but still you've got to admit that with no weapons of mass destruction and now these reports that suggests there was no connection between saddam and and 11/9 - If he didnt know he was lying, someone in his gov't lied and he just repeated lies, or they were never certain about these things to begin with and if ur not certain - how the hell can u start a wwar?

yet from best i can understand, not too many Americans seem to care that these are becoming more and more likely. i wouldnt trust another word the man said until it was proven these werent lies and if he didnt know he was lying - thats no excuse
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 07:31:40 AM by Rain »
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2004, 04:32:05 AM »
interesting development the russian president mr putin has just said the russain security services warned america several times iraq was planning attacks on american territory

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?