3 (4.8%)
MC Ren
15 (23.8%)
Jayo Felony
8 (12.7%)
Knocturnal
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: who is the better westcoast MC  (Read 817 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re:who is the better westcoast MC
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 09:14:58 PM »
Although Ras Kass is 1 of the best IMO some of his lines dont make sense,Xzibit great at rapping plus he's nver came weak on a song.
LMAO @ Xzbit, i guess you've never heard the song where he says "There would be no Westcoast without me." knocturnals alien ass shoudlnt be on the list.

jayo felony would easliy ripp all this fools

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2004, 11:37:03 PM »
mc ren.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004, 11:40:44 PM »
Rens catching on

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2004, 03:59:38 AM »
I voted Crooked I, but Ren is a legend and the '92-'95 version of Kurupt is one of my favs too. I think Ras is kinda overrated, but he's dope too fa sho...

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2004, 04:03:13 AM »
Ras is the best lyricist, Xzibit is the best Master of Ceremonies.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2004, 09:35:37 AM »
Although Ras Kass is 1 of the best IMO some of his lines dont make sense,Xzibit great at rapping plus he's nver came weak on a song.
LMAO @ Xzbit, i guess you've never heard the song where he says "There would be no Westcoast without me." knocturnals alien ass shoudlnt be on the list.

If u've noticed I aint the only 1 who voted for Xzibit,plus I'm a big Xzibit fan & I've heard that track,it's "My Name".I aint from the west coast so why the fuck should I be concerned if he claims he's west coast?

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2004, 11:07:48 AM »

If u've noticed I aint the only 1 who voted for Xzibit,plus I'm a big Xzibit fan & I've heard that track,it's "My Name".I aint from the west coast so why the fuck should I be concerned if he claims he's west coast?
I was laughing at all the people that voted for xzibit. But you're the one that said he's never came weak. I was pointing out a wack line, from a wack song. If you would like for me to name some more wack songs he's had, dont waste my time, just simply listen to the entire Man Vs Machine album. about the westcoast line, i was pointing out the stupid shit he says, therefore its weak. You ain't from the westcoast but you wish you were.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2004, 11:36:48 AM »
Ren gets my vote, but I would've picked Ice Cube if he was on the list.

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
I love them all. Right now i'm feeling Jayo Felony a lot. But they are all great rappers.

dpgkingpin

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2004, 02:02:44 PM »
I was laughing at all the people that voted for xzibit. But you're the one that said he's never came weak. I was pointing out a wack line, from a wack song. If you would like for me to name some more wack songs he's had, dont waste my time, just simply listen to the entire Man Vs Machine album. about the westcoast line, i was pointing out the stupid shit he says, therefore its weak. You ain't from the westcoast but you wish you were.

it might have been a stupid line that "the westcoast wouldnt be the same without me" or whatever, but u gotta remember that a lot of the rappers claiming westcoast aint even from there, think: 2pac, kurupt, ice-t, many more, including xzibit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2004, 02:15:56 PM »

Man fuck u,I appreciate where I was born & I love Australia motherfucker,u aint shit 2 tell me where the fuck I wanna be from bitch.I just made a thread at Gangsta Shit sayin why do people dickryde so much the west coast.I already said Im a big Xzibit fan so dont try & recommend me shit.Im the only one thats gonna recommend over here & thats how u're gonna lick my balls.Fuckin faggot.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2004, 03:14:30 PM »
Kurupt

2. DJ Quik

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2004, 03:14:44 PM »
I love them all. Right now i'm feeling Jayo Felony a lot. But they are all great rappers.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2004, 04:31:33 PM »
Ren

looks like he's winning

DAYUM

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2004, 04:32:57 PM »