Author Topic: THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS  (Read 594 times)

Smoke

THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS
« on: June 20, 2004, 09:13:01 AM »
Before you start dissing me, take 2 mins to read the whole post and not only the title. I was watching the board this morning, and i was thinking about something. Just watch it. In the main page of the 'Train Of Thought' there are a lot of posts against America, Bush and Americans in general. Now i'm not American, i didnt vote for Bush and i aint in war with another country, so i dont really wanna make this post to defend someone. But to attack someone. Muslims. Not them all, obviously. I aint so un-educated and stupid to diss them all. I'm calling fake muslims out.

In the last weeks i've seen muslims killing Israeli soldiers and showing parts of their mutilated bodies on TV like a Champion's League Cup. Heads, hands, feet.. Thanking Allah. Other muslims in Iraq shooting execution stile an Italian civil thanking Allah and beheading an American civil showing his head on TV, worldwide. Thanking Allah. Other muslims in Saudi Arabia killing an Italian cook, thanking Allah. And beheading another US civil, always thanking Allah. "We fight for Islam", "We are fighting a saint war", "Fuck USA, Islam will make a revenge". Those ones are the quotes i'm reading in the newspapers. Israeli soldiers are bombing people in Palestina? Muslims are letting themselves and 20 other innocent civil go to hell with a bomb, in a restaurant or in a bus with children going to school. Why? Cause "Allah is with us!".

Damn. WTF?

When i look at the forum i see a lot of topics and posts made by Americans dissing America and Bush. Cause what they are doing is judged wrong. So hold on.. People from America are judging wrong what America is doing? And without talking about Jesus Christ, about God, about the Pope or about Churches? But just analyzing the things with no one manipulating them or telling them what's good or not? So the question is: why i see NO FUCKING TOPICS OR POSTS by muslims dissing those bastards who are killing innocent people and showing their heads on tv like if it's a Big Brother "Special Islam edition"? Why you are all the first to diss America and to talk about how bad they are when you never diss those bastards? Why Americans are so free and intelligent to say "We (Americans) the best!" when it's time to say it, and "Fuck that, we are doing a wrong thing!" when it's time to say it? (a lot of Americans are dissing Bush in the forum). But damn, where are the muslims dissing those bastards? Some of you dissed me because i like Jessica Alba but you never wrote those morons who kills in the name of Allah are wrong?

Isnt Islam supposed to be about FUCKING PEACE?

Where's the truth?

Do you agree with them? Or you dont? If you dont, why dont you make a topic about it? I'll fucking appreciate it and start respecting muslims again. Cause i know a lot of muslims in the real life, and i fucking appreciate them more than 90% of the ones in this forum never saying the truth and only dissing the "enemy", like they're playing Risiko. Prove me you dislike those things. Prove me you dislike beheading innocent people or shooting them in the head execution style. Dont reply with the typical: "What about Americans nuking hospitals?" shit. There are already 300 topics about it. Let's talk about those guys killing for Islam. Explain me what's really Islam. Explain me if Islam wants you to kill Americans. Explain me if it's right to say "Thank Allah, let's behead this bastard!". Explain me if you can use the evil done by other people as an excuse to the one you do. Damn me if i'll ever do it in my life. Think about it.

Thanx.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 12:21:22 AM by Antonio »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:THE IPOCRICY OF MUSLIMS
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 09:25:49 AM »
well there are only a couple of muslims on this board as far as i know and they have comdem the methods used by terrorists just like people condem the methods of israeli and american armys. the more we go after the terrorists invading their countries, fucking with their ppl the more they hate us so more ppl support them. or maybe its a j curve effect where things get worse before they get better, however from what i have seen I can only see thing escalating from bad to worse westerns hate muslims more and more and they hate us more and more. If we changed our methods out there and not give them excuses to come after, support for terrorists would decrease its the only way i see things improving.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2004, 09:37:56 AM »
There's reasoning behind why the Muslims in the Middle East hate Europeans and Americans and to an extent I would agree that they are brainwashed against all of them. I practice Islam and I condemn terrorism caused by Muslims and I also condemn intervention by the US in countries who are not asking for help (eg Iraq). But I would tend to agree with a lot of what you say.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Smoke

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2004, 09:58:03 AM »
I mean i'm italian and Christian. I'll never in my life accept the mistakes done by the Roman Church against jews, against muslims during the Crusades, against poor people dying while the Popes where living in the richest place of the world. I'll never accept the manipulations done on the Bible by former Popes. I'll never ever justify the death of a man. I'll never ever use, like i wrote in the first post, the evil done by other people as an excuse to the one I do. I aint perfect. I do a lot of mistakes. But real christians never accepts people killing other people. I'm sure it's like that for Islam too. Maybe all the problem is there. People aint really listening to the Bible or to the Coran. In the past, Christians were used by the Pope who interpretated the Bible to give himself and the Church all the power they need. Now i see the same exact thing. Muslims being used by a few guys interpretating in the wrong way the Coran, trying to sell stupid ignorant people or 12 years old kids the lie that they can kill other people and go to Allah in Heaven. You muslim? Then be smart. Be intelligent. To kill somebody is ALWAYS wrong. No matter if it's an American or an Iraqi, Christian or Muslim. And to kill someone in the name of Allah is a diss to Islam.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 10:29:24 AM by Antonio »

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2004, 10:08:45 AM »
* mauzip is waiting to see people call Antonio a racist even though he is damn right

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 01:29:34 PM »
Antonio is the man.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 04:56:44 PM »
Yup, he's never said 1 thing I didn't agree with.  

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 09:01:59 PM »
Antonio and trauma are the few people i agree with in this board AC Grundy too but only in music

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 06:48:48 AM »
Antonio, if your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

Antonio, you act outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!  

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 06:50:44 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 08:23:44 AM »
Explain me if you can use the evil done by other people as an excuse to the one you do.

It's called retaliation. If someone raped my daughter, I'd kill him. It's that simple. In my eyes, I wouldnt be less of a good person after doing it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2004, 08:26:58 AM »
^agreed^

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2004, 08:49:46 AM »
Antonio, if your going to try to attempt to understand the dynamics of the Muslim world you must first learn a few things about Islam.

Killing in the name of Allah is not a "diss" to Islam, as you say.  I don't know where you got that idea.  In Islam, Muslims have the right to self-defense.  Allah states in chapter 41:42(42:41) of the Noble Qu'ran, "Those who fight when oppressed incur no giult, but those who oppress will surely feel the wrath of Allah."

Man when i say "it's a diss to Islam" i mean that to kill some1 in the name of Allah makes muslims looks like uncivilized animals in the eyes of western countries. Exactly like crusaders looked like killers and animals when they declared war to protect the Church's power. It's a diss to Islam means that if you do something as brutal as beheading a civil, or shooting an innocent 23 years old cook just cause he's italian, it will look like muslims are all brutals, with no heart, and they follow a religion who's based on blood and murders. It's a diss to Islam means that like that muslims will loose the respect they have from christians and moderated peoples in general. And about the quote you mentioned, does it mean you can use a civil to menace other countries (they menaced Italy to make a big manifestation against the war in Rome if we wanted them to save the lifes of 4 italian hostages. They shooted 1 in the head execution style cause we didnt). Does it mean you can behead an unstrapped guy or kill a cook who was in Saudi Arabia to get some money for his upcoming marriage and then show the murders in TV to get something in return? Does it mean, like i said, that you cant reply to the evil done by other people by using the same brutality against them? Cause if you can, then stop calling Islam a religion to obtain peace. If you can, Islam is the perfect religion for animals in a jungle.

Antonio, you act outraged at a few beheadings of American's who are in Iraq either with the military or working to get at Iraq's oil and energy resources, but you are not outraged at the United States mass murdering 15,000 Iraqi's over the last year!!!!!!

How is this possible?  I really don't understand.  Do you think an Iraqi life is any less than an American life.  You act as if you think one American life is equal to 5,000 dead Iraqi's.  And don't forget, the American's are the one's who invaded, sabatoged, and devastated Iraq; they are now currently occupying Iraq and usurping Iraq's resources.  So why are you outraged when there is one beheading yet you say nothing about 15,000 Iraqi's murdered?  This makes no sense.

This is exactly the answer i didnt want to read. Who told you I aint? I'm just talking about a whole different thing. If Americans did those things, they did it for money, basically. Or to protect themselves somehow. I dont care about this aspect right now (i'm not saying it's right to kill for money, dont get me wrong). I'm talking about MUSLIMS! About ISLAM. About the RELIGION. About ALLAH. About KILLING SOME1 IN THE NAME OF ALLAH. About this particular aspect. I'm not discussing about who's right and who's wrong in Iraq. I'm not saying an American life is more important than another life of a non-American kid (i aint even American). Only time could reply to your questions. And it will judge both Americans and Iraqi. What i wanna discuss now is the ipocricy of some muslims who accepts and celebrates the deaths of some innocent men. And yes, i care about Iraqi. Italians care about Iraqi. We've lost lifes without killing a single Iraqi. We got Italian Red Cross, Emercency, Civil Protection, Carabinieri, Police, doctors, volounteers.. We are there helping Iraqi and getting killed without shooting a single bullet. So dont use those arguments with me.

Then you wanted to talk about Isreal and Palestine, Palestinians had dominated Isreal since the 9th century.  Some 50 or so years ago, the United States drove 1 million (the number is now near 3 million) Palestinians from the land they've been on for 13,000 years and gave it to the Jews.  The Jews have been killing Palestinians ever since and expanding their territory in a systematic genocide.  Yet you are outraged at a few "suicide" bombers.  This makes no sense.  How can you think in this way?

I never said it and i didnt want to talk about Israel and Palestine. I wanted to talk about a single aspect: the fact that i've seen on TV some Palestinians showing parts of the bodies of Israeli soldiers thanking Allah, praising Allah, menacing Israeli with the "power" of Allah.

I'm not talking about the whole conflict. I dont care about this aspect right now.

It would be like if a few Native American Indians went and burnt down a pilgrim village and you were outraged, yet neglected to notice that Native American's have been virtually wiped off of their nation without apology.

Naw man. I've never seen some1 killing another man in the name of a God in the last 6 centuries. That's the point. How's your God? I just wanna know.

Smoke

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 08:52:23 AM »
Explain me if you can use the evil done by other people as an excuse to the one you do.

It's called retaliation. If someone raped my daughter, I'd kill him. It's that simple. In my eyes, I wouldnt be less of a good person after doing it.

I know it's called retaliation. I just didnt know Islam was such a religion who encouraged retaliating and hating other people. Now i know. Thanx.

P.S. Obviously now this one is just a provocation. That's the point of the whole topic. You just helped me. Since it's not like that, and i'm sure about it cause i know a lot of muslims, what i said is: "dont get manipulated!". YOU CANT. You cant if you christian, you cant if you muslim. 'Lincoln The Mental Traveller' understood this thing when i posted it. That's what i mean. I'm not saying it's good to declare war to Iraq or Palestina. I'm not saying Americans are right. I'm not saying christians are better. I'm just asking y'all to think about your own religion a lil bit. If you do, like 'Lincoln The Mental Traveller' did, you'll understand the point. Peace

Im sorry Antonio I accidently edited your post instead of quote it ...  :/ I hope I fixed it right.
7even
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 09:21:38 AM by 7even the Harbinger »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2004, 09:08:33 AM »

I know it's called retaliation. I just didnt know Islam was such a religion who encouraged retaliating and hating other people. Now i know. Thanx.

LoL first dont take me as a repper of Islam. Im an atheist born christian. btw you missed a few Bible quotes if violence in religion is new to you.

P.S. Obviously now this one is just a provocation. That's the point of the whole topic. You just helped me. Since it's not like that, and i'm sure about it cause i know a lot of muslims, what i said is: "dont get manipulated!". YOU CANT. You cant if you christian, you cant if you muslim. 'Lincoln The Mental Traveller' understood this thing when i posted it. That's what i mean. I'm not saying it's good to declare war to Iraq or Palestina. I'm not saying Americans are right. I'm not saying christians are better. I'm just asking y'all to think about your own religion a lil bit. If you do, like 'Lincoln The Mental Traveller' did, you'll understand the point. Peace.

1. how did I help you? if so, youre welcome.

2. religion in general is for the weak-minded.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 09:17:46 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2004, 10:37:52 AM »

this is a weak excuse...throughout history, people have conquered what land they could conquer and did what they wanted with it...and just because the United States is the most recent one to do this...they are evil? according to the bible, that land belonged to the Jews for thousands of years before it was the palestinians