Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!??????????Tray Deee most likely is gonna be sentenced to 20 years!!!!!  (Read 1150 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
I'm a firm believer in an eye for an eye so despite the fact that I thoroughly enjoy his music......... Death penalty.

Death penalty? Is you crazy? I agree that since doing a crime the man should do his time in jail, but death penalty? Fuck that. Nobody should get the death penalty. You give that to a murderer, then you're a murderer yourself. And you ain't any better than him then.

Too bad this shit had to happen to Tray Deee though. No more rhymes from him I guess... I know he should be in jail for doing a crime, and I agree to that, but still it saddens me it had to be him.

My thoughts exactly...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
in the civilised world the death sentance is never right, its a juvenile, immature response.

Disagree. So he should be allowed to suck tax dollars away from hard-working people?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

in the civilised world the death sentance is never right, its a juvenile, immature response.

Disagree. So he should be allowed to suck tax dollars away from hard-working people?

shut up about it here, and take your ignorance to TOT.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol,fuck death penalties,thats some straight bullshit,u dont get that type of shit for stealing shit

smerlus

it costs much more money for a criminal to be sentanced to death row than to life in prison... if you tally up all the costs for a defender, his numerous appeals that can keep him on death row for dozens of years while tieing up the courts, and other bullshit

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
I had to do an essay on Capital Punishment for a course I took and I must say that there is not enough substantial evidence to suggest that the death penalty is a successful deterrant of murder, at least from what I researched. Unfortunately, I completed this essay quite a long time ago so I can't give any figures but I'm sure I could find some to back up my claim. I've personally never believed in it as I feel that the people (not all, but certainly some) who commit crimes such as murder have already accepted their fates and would rather die than spend the rest of their lives in jail. I agree with 'Seer here: the death penalty is not only juvenile but in many cases it is not a satisfactory punishment. The people who commit such horrific crimes don't deserve to escape from the pain and anguish they have caused others, and should be forced to live with this for the rest of their lives.

As for the people saying ''Free Tray Deee'', I can only ask ''why''? I'm a fan like everybody else here but why do you people want to see him freed so badly? Because he's a nice person? Or simply because you want to hear some of his music? Why should Tray Deee be allowed to walk away from a crime from he was involved in just to satisfy those who want to hear some new tracks by him? Its not even that you want to see him freed because he is innocent, its because some of you feel he should get away with what he did because he is an entertainer. That is some of the most ignorant justification I've ever heard.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
put it like thiis - most if not all rapper has been involved with criminal activities in some way or another. Do you hope they all get caught too??? When you listen to E-40 or Yukmouth talking about dope slanging or violenet activities do you hope that they slip up or are in the wrong place and the wrong time and are sentenced to major time in jail??? Many rappers are doing it, Tray Dee was just one of the ones that got caught.

It's disgusting to me that you can listen to and appreciate the realness of a rapper like Tray Deee but as soon as he's facing time in jail y'all are hoping he gets locked up for good or some shi*t???

What the fucc is going on here???
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Don Seer

no you idiot people arent saying that all.

we're saying, if he did do the crime people shouldnt be expecting his freedom because he's a rapper.

it sounds like groupies would want him forgiven him even if he had killed someone. thats wrong!

and two

i already said shut up on the capital punishment issue, anymore and i'll lock this thread.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
I don't hope that Tray Deee gets locked up. However, I do think he deserves what he is facing. If anything, I would have hoped that as a successful rap artist who has featured on platinum albums and receives a lot of respect wouldn't have been stupid enough to do what Tray did. ''Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time''. I just don't believe that celebrities should assume being a star should place you above the law (although in some cases it would appear that certain celebs could get away with anything).

When I listen to the likes of Yuk, it doesn't mean that I agree with everything that he says. Listening to a Yukmouth album doesn't brainwash me into believing that everything that he discusses on record is correct or justifiable. I listen to his music for entertainment, and try not to take it so seriously.

Basically, if a rapper gets busted for gun possession or some shit like that, who's fault is that? It sure isn't mine. I would probably just be surprised that they could be so stupid. In fact, Mystikal and C-Murder's cases spring to mind...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

shut up about it here, and take your ignorance to TOT.

Shall do sir. *Salutes Overseer*

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'

As for the people saying ''Free Tray Deee'', I can only ask ''why''? I'm a fan like everybody else here but why do you people want to see him freed so badly? Because he's a nice person? Or simply because you want to hear some of his music? Why should Tray Deee be allowed to walk away from a crime from he was involved in just to satisfy those who want to hear some new tracks by him? Its not even that you want to see him freed because he is innocent, its because some of you feel he should get away with what he did because he is an entertainer. That is some of the most ignorant justification I've ever heard.

I can only speak for myself, but there is good reason to say "Free Tray Deee". Do you think the legal system is fair and serves justice? Do you think police officers are not involved in the same or worse crimes that they people they are arrest?

It's true that we don't know what the charges are and what Tray Deee is accused of doing and if he was guilty of killing an innocent person or something liek that maybe he should do hard time BUT I don't think he did kill an innocent person or anything like that. More than likely it was drug related or sometime of assault charge. As dude aboce said Tray Deee has already done hard time before. What type of job oppurtunities exist for someone like that? What choices do they have to provide income for their family once the records stop selling?

If Tray Deee was involved distributing and selling drugs or something related to that I don't really feel like anyone should wish a jail sentence on him. If he wasn't doing it someone else would of been. The way the system is set up, cops usually only go after the medium to little guys in terms of drug dealers while collecting major $$$ from the guys at the top. They just make the occasional arrest on the little guy so that the cops look like they care and are doing their job etc.

Alternatively if Tray Dee was involved with an assault it was probably on someone who is also gang related and knows what the fucc is going on. I hiighly doubt Tray Dee would have attacked someone without a good reason too.

Shiiiit, Tray could have even just been arrested for carrying a gun or some sh*t like that. We all know the jelousy and envy that exists in the world and I'm not gonna persecute a guy for carrying a weapon to protect himself wjen it's more than likelly that there are muthafuccas actively looking to rob or kill him if the opportunity arose.

All I'm saying is, the system is setup that almost anybody who is gang related can get arrested and sentenced to jail sentences whether or not the crimes occured or were worthy of punishment. The legal system has prove do be unfair and unjust on numerous occasions. I wish death or jail on no man. Particulary someone liek Tray Deee.

FREE TRAY DEEE!!!

oh and if police wanted to, the dude in your avatar could easily get locked up at anytime. We all know Yuk and a lot of rappers like him consume and possess large quantities of drugs, carry guns and other weapons, are affiliated with gang members and other criminals, etc. etc. all of which are illegal. However I certainly hope that Yuk doesn;t get locked for it and the same for anyone else like him....

that's all I have to say
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Wild_Elmo

i already said shut up on the capital punishment issue, anymore and i'll lock this thread.
ok hitler  ::) what are you trying to do? kill free thought? this is a message board made for discussion

Wild_Elmo

I can only speak for myself, but there is good reason to say "Free Tray Deee". Do you think the legal system is fair and serves justice? Do you think police officers are not involved in the same or worse crimes that they people they are arrest?

It's true that we don't know what the charges are and what Tray Deee is accused of doing and if he was guilty of killing an innocent person or something liek that maybe he should do hard time BUT I don't think he did kill an innocent person or anything like that. More than likely it was drug related or sometime of assault charge. As dude aboce said Tray Deee has already done hard time before. What type of job oppurtunities exist for someone like that? What choices do they have to provide income for their family once the records stop selling?

If Tray Deee was involved distributing and selling drugs or something related to that I don't really feel like anyone should wish a jail sentence on him. If he wasn't doing it someone else would of been. The way the system is set up, cops usually only go after the medium to little guys in terms of drug dealers while collecting major $$$ from the guys at the top. They just make the occasional arrest on the little guy so that the cops look like they care and are doing their job etc.

Alternatively if Tray Dee was involved with an assault it was probably on someone who is also gang related and knows what the fucc is going on. I hiighly doubt Tray Dee would have attacked someone without a good reason too.

Shiiiit, Tray could have even just been arrested for carrying a gun or some sh*t like that. We all know the jelousy and envy that exists in the world and I'm not gonna persecute a guy for carrying a weapon to protect himself wjen it's more than likelly that there are muthafuccas actively looking to rob or kill him if the opportunity arose.

All I'm saying is, the system is setup that almost anybody who is gang related can get arrested and sentenced to jail sentences whether or not the crimes occured or were worthy of punishment. The legal system has prove do be unfair and unjust on numerous occasions. I wish death or jail on no man. Particulary someone liek Tray Deee.

FREE TRAY DEEE!!!

oh and if police wanted to, the dude in your avatar could easily get locked up at anytime. We all know Yuk and a lot of rappers like him consume and possess large quantities of drugs, carry guns and other weapons, are affiliated with gang members and other criminals, etc. etc. all of which are illegal. However I certainly hope that Yuk doesn;t get locked for it and the same for anyone else like him....

that's all I have to say
you dont even know what you're talking about. you're so fuckin ignorant. you dont even know what he did but yet you say free tray dee. i dont think you dont know him personally so why say "i dont think he would do something like that"

Rudki

goldeneyeoutlaw...STFU and quit trying to be smart..

Don Seer

ok hitler  ::) what are you trying to do? kill free thought? this is a message board made for discussion

how about u have a nice piece of stfu cake.

the thread is about tray deee, not capital punishment.
lincoln has already done 'the right thing' and made a thread in TOT.
and lastly you dont back chat me or you can have a nice piece of "gtfo" cake.

and damn 'goldeneyeoutlaw' what kinda shit are you taking?

now listen to this.

i asked Jwonder why tray deee caught his case on this board for all to see. because i said i wasnt happy with buying 'free tray deee' shirt when i dont know why he's being held. i explained that in my view its stupid to co-sign or support something you do not understand the details of. he respected (ish) my decision, but didnt give anything away.

are you really that much of a groupie to be screaming blindly "free tray deee" ?

You have NO IDEA what he did.. something that carries a possible 20 years in jail -must- be deep shit.. right?

and I must say again NO ONE here is wishing jail upon him. we're just saying that if the punishment fits the crime then so be it!

but we dont even know what the crime is.

i'm pretty sure there is a parole violation thrown in there, which is serious enough on its own. i've heard 3 seperate rumours all of which are bad enough to put him away for at least 5 years for each count + the violation. plus for all this known (and another rumour) this *may be* his 3rd strike, unfortunate.. but you'd think he'd be careful?