Author Topic: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?  (Read 731 times)

Montana00

Re: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2004, 02:45:59 PM »
i love when people take my thoughts out of context.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2004, 02:48:42 PM »
Like seriously, how brainwashed are yall man? Like I understand that following an attack by Muslims, rage would be targeted towards Muslims. But no guilty conscience on your behalf? No recognition of the crimes youve committed? Fuckin mutts like Englewood and Trauama are always crying because us WCC Muslims dont condemn random acts of individual violence, when I have never heard these motherfuckers admit to one mistake made by your govt.. You want me to cry over Nick Berg when you dismiss 15,000 Iraqi deaths?

I mean, do you not see that in the year 2004, the Israelis are still shitting on Palestinians. I mean, do they block news of this in the States? How many of our govts are oppressing us on your behalf? Whats scares me is American ignorance., Because for all the horrible PR stunts, these Muslims extremists pull, they're not the ones with Nukes. (Despite what Tom Ridge says, get ya duck tapes!!!!!)

So until you Americans recognize us as human beings entitled to dignity and respect, and recognize our loss of life, we wont recognize yours. Fuck Nick Berg, Johnson, etec etc. Fuck those lames on CNN, those parapelegic soldiers returning as heroes because they got crippled fighting a people whose land they have  no business being in.

Tech, when have Muslims ever shown any concern or regreat for all the violence and terror that they have inflicted upon non-Muslims in the world? In their eyes, the lives of Muslims are worth more than the lives of "infidels".

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2004, 02:52:55 PM »
Don Rizzle dont even bother explaining to these cats. Lord knows Ive tried. They want us Muslims to evaluate our societies but wont do the same to theirs. Your govt is the root of the problem, no matter how many PR beheadings happen (and the subsequent TOT thread) , I will not stop discussing the fuckin root.

And Seer, I guess you think its safe for u to get involved in these discussions. I am surrounded by brainwashed stool pigeons in this forum with the exception of a notable few. Yall know who you are.

Aint no body in this fuckin forum sonned me. Never, many bloodthirsty hyenas but never scratched. Remember when some of these hoes were crying about me being a biased mod? What happened to that movement? Lol.
How are any of yall gonna son me? Over some discussion? When half of u dont know what the fuck im talkin about, but im sick and tired of what yall sayin? Or over personal shit, which i freely discuss here on wcc for my comrades. I tell people im a student, im broke, im afghan, i live in toronto and i work partime in a restaurant. The rest of u condemn behind your monitors. The only thing faggots here in WCC can say after 3 fuckin years, is that I work in a restaurant.

Chump, I dont need your fuckin credibility or your respect. You havent done enough to deserve mine, so fuck what u sayin.

Now, does anybody want to discuss this thread properly? This is a look at America's lack of conscience. Im puttin yall on the spot and youre bitching up.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2004, 02:56:13 PM »

Tech, when have Muslims ever shown any concern or regreat for all the violence and terror that they have inflicted upon non-Muslims in the world? In their eyes, the lives of Muslims are worth more than the lives of "infidels".

You know what, even though youre Polish, Im starting to like u c walker (no homo). compared to these next lames.

Now, in your question u make the same mistake that I have been pointing out in the past week. The assumption that these al aqeda types represent all muslims.  You are asking me to show regret for what Al Qaeda does. They dont represent me or speak for me . Of course we Muslims regret the loss of any innocent life, even American soldiers, truly i do feel for their families. But man your govt got u into this situation. The fuck do u want from me? The fact that you guys are pointing fingers at 1.3 billion people with out a hint of self doubt is ridicolous.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2004, 03:02:56 PM »
Oh and Trauma, once again u are resorting to lies.

Search the link and ull see, I called for the reduction of the influence the israeli lobby has on us policies. as examples of jewish power, i mentioned their success in hollywood, wall street, washington etc. nothing racist. nothing calling for a holocaust. just some common sense playa, but u dont recognize what that is.

the same way americans calling for muslims to reject "terrorist elements", im calling for u american people to reject those elements within your society that profit from fucking with muslims.

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2004, 03:06:39 PM »
Oh and Trauma, once again u are resorting to lies.

Search the link and ull see, I called for the reduction of the influence the israeli lobby has on us policies. as examples of jewish power, i mentioned their success in hollywood, wall street, washington etc. nothing racist. nothing calling for a holocaust. just some common sense playa, but u dont recognize what that is.

the same way americans calling for muslims to reject "terrorist elements", im calling for u american people to reject those elements within your society that profit from fucking with muslims.

you're asking for american's to fire jewish people from their day jobs so that we can ask muslims terrorists to quit killing people... a little off set don't you think?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2004, 03:12:25 PM »
Nah man, but listen, these lobbies have an alterior motive. They making sure Israel is comfy and tryin to drag your country into a war against a religion. Speak up on these issues.

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2004, 03:17:31 PM »
i guess america doesn't because israel isn't an enemy of ours....we don't have to worry about jewish people crashing airplanes into us....it's sort of like if you have friends that do dirt.....steal, rob, sell drugs.... you don't mind as much, but as soon as someone steals from you....you want that person dead....

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2004, 03:34:16 PM »
Nah man, but listen, these lobbies have an alterior motive. They making sure Israel is comfy and tryin to drag your country into a war against a religion. Speak up on these issues.

you are really fucking paranoid. i can't believe anybody is taking you serious.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2004, 05:33:20 PM »
My man there is facts and sources to back this. Are u doubting the motives of the Israeli lobby? Are you doubting that they are protecting Israel before America? Look at the war in Iraq, a war fought in Israels name. What good has this brought to the US? What good has 50 yrs of backin Israel done to you? Its made an entire region hate you.

Look at the Perles, the Pipes, the Wolfowitz, look at countries they are poiting their fingers at? Read my man, read!!!

And Smerlus, u are refeering to enemies and allies. The only reason u have enemies is your policies and that of your allies. If Muslims intrinsically hate Westerners, we wouldve been indiscriminately killing yall since our inception. All this bullshit started this past century after WW2, the end of colonialism and the inception of Israel. Until this century Jews were better treated in the Muslim world then Europe. Check the facts man.

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2004, 05:46:52 PM »
like i said, you are fucking paranoid. you think america is anti-muslim, which is total bullshit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2004, 08:04:15 PM »
like i said, you are fucking paranoid. you think america is anti-muslim, which is total bullshit.

whose govts are being toppled and propped up, whose countries are being invaded or oppressed?

what do u think thats its a coincidence all these countries are muslim

besides, my opinion re: american intentions is my opinion, it still remains fact that america is the cause of the problem

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »
I"m anti Muslim as FUCK... and I think I represent a major sentiment of most Americans.  So I'd say America is Anti-Muslim, yup.  I don't really care if Muslims live in America, but the middle east is a breeding ground for the fuckedup ideals inf and tech spit on here, so I think the place needs to be turned into glass. 

...juuuust becauuuuuse you'reeee paranoiiiiddd.... donnn't meeeaannnn theyyy'reeee notttt afttaaaaa ayouuuuuuuu....

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2004, 09:21:59 PM »

whose govts are being toppled and propped up, whose countries are being invaded or oppressed?

what do u think thats its a coincidence all these countries are muslim

Yeah, it's no coincidence.  It's by the nature of your fucked-up religion.  You promote being evil motherfuckers who think you get 60 virgins for blowing up a school bus of jews.  Your religion promotes this shit, so of course it's no coincidence that the most evil, vile, backwards, 3rd century civilization hating women beating christian killing camel fucking countries in the world... are all ran by Muslims.

And THAT, my friend, is how to FUCK you with your own argument. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2004, 02:19:46 AM »
trauma the president of the iraq governing council worked for the cia, he blew up a school bus full of children under saddam america then hand picked him to be part of the governing council is that not promoting an evil mutha fucker

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?