Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2010 times)

infinite59

"Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« on: June 28, 2004, 12:52:39 PM »
Bush's political carear is ruined.  This movie is going to go down in history.  To show you what kind of effect this movie is happening, even in the sports section of my city's newspaper there is talk about this movie.  A popular sports columnist/ESPN analyst Jason Whitlock retracted his statements where he called Pat Tillman a "hero", and now calls him a "victim" in Bush's unjust war.

Montana00

Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 01:10:55 PM »
your giving this movie way too much credit.

The only people who are seeing this movie are these types of people

1. Democrats who want evidence of republicans fucking up
2. People who have become anti-bush people through what he has done in the office
3. People who are forced to see it with someone from above

I know lots of people who have seen this movie. Most of the people who have seen it voted for bush. They saw the movie and told me that they look at the iraq war differently and other things that bush has done. Yet they still are going to vote for bush.

You gotta face it, This will only change a slight majority of peoples decisions.

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 01:15:57 PM »
i'd rather wait for spiderman 2. that'll have more effect on my views than some fat guy that lied and made publicity stunts (sounds familiar) just to get you in the theaters

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 01:34:08 PM »
I wonder what the excuse is going to be when Bush STILL whips Kerry's Ass in November.  Bush hasn't even begun campaigning.  He's put up with over a year of Non-stop attacks from Democrats, and hasn't even defended himself for the most part; now he gets to start campaigning and actually attacking Kerry.  He's going to anhilate him worse than he did the fuckin' Taliban. 

If the Dems have beat up on Bush for a full year of pre-election bullshit; and the numbers are still even; what the FUCK do you think is going to happen when Bush starts bringing out Kerry's dirty laundry? 

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 01:58:27 PM »
bush is an idiot, hes one of those people you would feel bad for if you saw him as a bum on the streets, cuz thats what he would be if he didnt have his connections.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 02:05:15 PM »
I wonder what the excuse is going to be when Bush STILL whips Kerry's Ass in November.  Bush hasn't even begun campaigning.  He's put up with over a year of Non-stop attacks from Democrats, and hasn't even defended himself for the most part; now he gets to start campaigning and actually attacking Kerry.  He's going to anhilate him worse than he did the fuckin' Taliban. 

If the Dems have beat up on Bush for a full year of pre-election bullshit; and the numbers are still even; what the FUCK do you think is going to happen when Bush starts bringing out Kerry's dirty laundry? 

You think I care whether Bush or Kerry wins the election?  I'm still trying to decide whether I should even go and vote, Nader/Comejo might not even make the ballot, I may not even be voting.  Bush and Kerry are the same thing.  They are both a part of the same secret society fraternal order, the Skull and Bones.  I could care less who wins or loses, Bush or Kerry.

What I do care about is that now people know the truth about Bush.  His name is mud whether he wins the election or not.  This election means nothing, it's tweedle-dee against tweedle-dum.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 02:32:39 PM »
They saw the movie and told me that they look at the iraq war differently and other things that bush has done. Yet they still are going to vote for bush.

morons.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 02:37:50 PM »
i really hope the trauma/fallwell/robertson/bush ilk dont convince you Americans to dismiss the movie. be skeptical about what u see, but the movie for the most part is based on facts. dont be swayed by the bullshit propaganda.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 02:44:29 PM »
i saw the movie. I knew every fact before i saw the move. i even know more shit about bush.

but id still vote for him, if i could vote.

1 reason is because i dont think that john kerry is a good candidate. i dont think hes right for the job.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2004, 02:46:17 PM »
i saw the movie. I knew every fact before i saw the move. i even know more shit about bush.

but id still vote for him, if i could vote.

1 reason is because i dont think that john kerry is a good candidate. i dont think hes right for the job.

I cant believe this. You agree what a jackass he is but youd still vote for him. How such a thing is possible is be-yond me. It really is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 05:05:05 PM »
i really hope the trauma/fallwell/robertson/bush ilk dont convince you Americans to dismiss the movie. be skeptical about what u see, but the movie for the most part is based on facts. dont be swayed by the bullshit propaganda.
The movie is bullshit propaganda.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 06:27:03 PM »
I cant believe this. You agree what a jackass he is but youd still vote for him. How such a thing is possible is be-yond me. It really is.

ONLY in America.
Oh wait.. Saddam got 99.8% of the votes didn't he..

There's not a lot of alternatives (with enough money to run campaigns) though, is there..
"I'm voting for a dumb fucking jackass, at least he's better than the even bigger jackass"..

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2004, 09:16:57 PM »
^ Well, personally, I think Bush isn't a jackass.  I think he's doing a good job, so of course I'm going to vote for him. 

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2004, 10:09:12 PM »
like i said before. im not really a fan of bush, but i dont think kerry can do the job.

Voting is basically who do you think can do the job the best between the two. and i pick bush.

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 11:39:09 PM »
your not really a fan of bush but you search the internet for his pictures so you can switch your avatar every week with a different bush picture, ok then.