Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2004 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2004, 10:24:16 PM »
Politics politics politics...thats all you fuckin people talk about.  People bitchin, moanin, complainin, and yammerin on about politics...its not like the people on these forums are gonna start some kind of fucking revolution to overthrow the evil United States, so just shut up already.

I mean, really...if you're not gonna DO anything about it (complaining and talking on a message board is NOT DOING something about it), then just shut the fuck up.

you argue about video games and consoles, what does that do? it really seems pointless too

Your right Global, it is pointless.  I, however, know when the stop and when to shut up.  Shit, ask rampant the last time I bashed PS2 (besides my sig), talked shit about GTA, or any other shit.  I realized that I like what I like, and other people like what they like.  Here, its not like that.  All I see in TOT is Bush-bashing, America-bashing, complainin about the war....just non-stop COMPLAINING.  I can see how you would compare this to arguing about video games.  They are both pointless, I admit that.  What gets me is that some of these people (like Infinite), thats all they talk about now on WCC.  Really...either do something about it, or just shut the fuck up.

hector

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2004, 10:26:08 PM »
The ignorance on this forum is beyond sad.  whats even worse is there is millions of people in the US that are even way more ignorant and dumb than people like Rampant.  And then its also full of pussy's like Trauma and Jake who are pro war yet they sit in their cozy homes watching the news on tv of what happens.  I'll tell you what, I fight for anything I believe in, and if I believed in this war, I would enlist in the military in a heartbeat.  It's sad what our country is turning into.  A bunch of dumb ignorant cowards.  I luv America, and I am a proud citizen.  But I am extremely ashamed to be part of such a country full of the Trauma's and the Rampant's and the Jake's.  Talk is cheap, stand up for what you believe in.

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2004, 10:31:23 PM »
The ignorance on this forum is beyond sad.  whats even worse is there is millions of people in the US that are even way more ignorant and dumb than people like Rampant.  And then its also full of pussy's like Trauma and AG who are pro war yet they sit in their cozy homes watching the news on tv of what happens.  I'll tell you what, I fight for anything I believe in, and if I believed in this war, I would enlist in the military in a heartbeat.  It's sad what our country is turning into.  A bunch of dumb ignorant cowards.  I luv America, and I am a proud citizen.  But I am extremely ashamed to be part of such a country full of the Trauma's and the Rampant's and the AG's.  Talk is cheap, stand up for what you believe in.

couldn't agree more, that right there is worthy of being in my sig

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2004, 01:55:14 AM »
The ignorance on this forum is beyond sad.  whats even worse is there is millions of people in the US that are even way more ignorant and dumb than people like Rampant.  And then its also full of pussy's like Trauma and Jake who are pro war yet they sit in their cozy homes watching the news on tv of what happens.  I'll tell you what, I fight for anything I believe in, and if I believed in this war, I would enlist in the military in a heartbeat.  It's sad what our country is turning into.  A bunch of dumb ignorant cowards.  I luv America, and I am a proud citizen.  But I am extremely ashamed to be part of such a country full of the Trauma's and the Rampant's and the Jake's.  Talk is cheap, stand up for what you believe in.

a god sign of someone who can't argue his point, is this^ you come into a post and say nothing at all but insults. i find it extremely funny how you call me a pussy for not inlisting in the war....like i said when the war started (which you can search for on this board l) i seriously would join,i use to want to be a marine... for what though?, it's not like i'd see any action though. I'm my mom's only child all my friends in the service said it'd be pretty pointless for me to sign up. Am i a pussy no, but you sure are up there, i find it funny how butt hurt some of you get over political disagreements. How old are you dude? using 15 year old jurnior highschool  playground debate tactics? I'll take being a pussy in a cozy home over being full grown man acting like a lil kid arguing with teenagers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2004, 07:38:30 AM »
The ignorance on this forum is beyond sad.  whats even worse is there is millions of people in the US that are even way more ignorant and dumb than people like Rampant.  And then its also full of pussy's like Trauma and Jake who are pro war yet they sit in their cozy homes watching the news on tv of what happens.  I'll tell you what, I fight for anything I believe in, and if I believed in this war, I would enlist in the military in a heartbeat.  It's sad what our country is turning into.  A bunch of dumb ignorant cowards.  I luv America, and I am a proud citizen.  But I am extremely ashamed to be part of such a country full of the Trauma's and the Rampant's and the Jake's.  Talk is cheap, stand up for what you believe in.

^ He's 'ashamed' to be part of America.  And he thinks we should take his opinion on politics? Fuck you, I'm proud of where I'm from, I wouldn't have it anyother way.  America the Great. 

Montana00

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2004, 07:59:38 AM »
The ignorance on this forum is beyond sad.  whats even worse is there is millions of people in the US that are even way more ignorant and dumb than people like Rampant.  And then its also full of pussy's like Trauma and Jake who are pro war yet they sit in their cozy homes watching the news on tv of what happens.  I'll tell you what, I fight for anything I believe in, and if I believed in this war, I would enlist in the military in a heartbeat.  It's sad what our country is turning into.  A bunch of dumb ignorant cowards.  I luv America, and I am a proud citizen.  But I am extremely ashamed to be part of such a country full of the Trauma's and the Rampant's and the Jake's.  Talk is cheap, stand up for what you believe in.
.............. ::)

....yea, So please enlighten me o brave american citizen. How are we cowards and you are this brave, proud, american citizen?
And please, what are you doing to stand up for what you believe in? O, thats right, your sittting on your ass telling everyone else about how there cowards. Good thing you stand up for your beliefs.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2004, 10:57:53 AM »
i'm not saying all but alot of the middle eastern people have some twisted logic and reasoning.

and America don't? how can U justify millions of innocent civilian deaths over the past 30 years because of MONEY? dats twisted logic & reasoning to me..... 

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2004, 03:54:56 PM »
i have.
it sucks.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything.
lmao

hector

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2004, 10:15:40 PM »
I''m proud where I'm from too, I luv america, I luv my home.  and I stand by my point.  Trauma, Jake, and Rampant are all pussy cowards, and I'm ashamed that people like you guys do a large part of representing this country.  Jake I don't even need to bother explaining myself to you.  Your a fucking idiot.  I insult you cuz your so fucking dumb.  I don't need to have any debate with you because its pointless.  You won't change your way of non-thinking no matter what I say.  I insult people on here just to remind them of who they really are, and how dumb they are.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2004, 10:24:54 PM »
I''m proud where I'm from too, I luv america, I luv my home.  and I stand by my point.  Trauma, Jake, and Rampant are all pussy cowards, and I'm ashamed that people like you guys do a large part of representing this country.  Jake I don't even need to bother explaining myself to you.  Your a fucking idiot.  I insult you cuz your so fucking dumb.  I don't need to have any debate with you because its pointless.  You won't change your way of non-thinking no matter what I say.  I insult people on here just to remind them of who they really are, and how dumb they are.

Lol. Who ever this guy is, hes 100% right.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2004, 06:06:24 PM »

okay how am i so fucking dumb, it'd help if you backed up your accusations with some kind of proof. if i'm such a dumb fucking idiot at least give me some kind of proof of it. like i said it amazes me how fucking butt hurt some of you people get over a political disagreement! one thing that doesn't amaze me is how "mature" your insults are......"jake you're a big dumb stupid head, you're so dumb...i,i,i, can't even think of anything else to say than you're a stupid idiot dumb ass....dumby" that's how you're coming across here dude....whose the idiot. and again ....i'd rather be a happy idiot, than a 20 something (maybe even 30 something ) year old no life idiot getting butt hurt on the internet with teenagers..... go get yourself a girlfriend or a one night stand and get that pole out of your ass.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

hector

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2004, 08:43:00 PM »
from your above post, I think your the one gettin butthurt jake.

smerlus

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2004, 10:39:21 PM »
i'd rather wait for spiderman 2. that'll have more effect on my views than some fat guy that lied and made publicity stunts (sounds familiar) just to get you in the theaters

you don't like publicity stunts?

wow - u must miss like 98% of movies because of that - Spider-Man 2 had publicity stunts

there's a difference between commercials and publicity stunts moron

going to all the papers saying that he has so much dirt on bush that companies are oppressing his freedom of speach and then make more lies up that theaters are getting threatened if they show their movie are publicity stunts

a company clipping frames together and paying tv to display them is a commercial

so no, i actually see alot of movies

smerlus

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2004, 10:50:35 PM »

shieet, let's start wit the simple facts like how the Bin Laden family gets sent back by 10s of planes tha day after the attacks, why? no one was allowed to fly, all airports were closed, but these muthafucaz that we should be questioning are let go? then U have this homeland security bullshit makin MiddleEastern-American lives HELL because of all their paranoia. We put the homeland security shit in effect to make the white people feel safe, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we let the REAL affiliates we should've investigated go. We gettin Iraq for what? How is there all of a sudden nuclear weopens out there a few months after we stated there is no weopens? 1 week, Sadam is a coo cat, next week he's the most wanted muthafuca on the planet with no reasons provided. It was a waste of time and U all know it, we weren't after terrorists when we went after Iraq, we were after money, we needed 2 get Sadam outta the way so we can place more pipe lines in the middle east (Afghanistan, which we own now) and have no worries of no one objecting. This type of shit has been happening FOR EVER, I mean it all sounds so easy & "whatever" when mentioned in simple texts like this....but when U imagine how many thousands & thousands of families lives have been ruined in the past decades due to America's ways, then you'll start gettin an idea of why those people justify their attacks on America. There are 9/11's every other month in the Middle East.

do you just cut and paste this bullshit into all your threads?

1) yes, bin ladens were flown out of the country....too bad those bunch of muslim people that were beat to death after the attacks just for being muslim and living in the US weren't..you don't seem so smart so i'll just tell you straight out. Anyone by the name of bin laden would have been harrassed, possibly even killed after those attacks

2) racial profiling...it works...yeah it sucks that a persons race is taken into consideration when they do something but oh well, i'm 1/2 white, 1/2 puerto rican....when a cop pulls me over, he doesn't know if i just robbed a liquor store with my ese's or i lied on my income tax return and made off with large amounts of cash..but i learn to deal

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

4) there's alot of countries that are rebuilding iraq and getting deals out of it, so unless you plan on living in a place with no electricity...quit complaing about the top nations in the world trying to make money

5) you don't like any of this shit...move...quit being a little bitch that complains that he has it so hard....i bet you if you were actually making money with your wack ass cd's, you'd be the first person holding an american flag in one hand and a sparkler in the other on the 4th of July singing the national anthem

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2004, 11:12:53 PM »

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

Israel is not complying with UN Resolutions. Shouldn't we bomb them? Oh, of course not.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.