Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2007 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2004, 12:36:38 AM »

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

Israel is not complying with UN Resolutions. Shouldn't we bomb them? Oh, of course not.

of course not because they're only doing 1 thing wrong

LOL, you obviously have no idea how many resolutions they're in violation of. Idiot.

nice dodging of the question... once again

so do you think the us invasion of iraq is fair?

You fuckin moron. Read the post that includes the article, and you will see that I'm right and you as usual are wrong. Fuckin' dipshit getting schooled left & right. And if you have difficulty understanding things, I will elaborate once again: It is only fair if the U.S. also attacks Israel, which is clearly not the case, so in that case, NO THE U.S. INVASION IS NOT FAIR because in order for it to be considered fair is if the U.S. looks at every country in the same way. It still wouldn't be "right", but if you want to talk about fairness then there you have it dumbass.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2004, 12:43:30 AM »
i'm asking about your opinion asshole, or do you have to read your opinion from a website you mindless sheep?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2004, 01:31:25 AM »
you know what's ironic...rod is against all this war and shit a war for "oil and money", but is proud to be from the murder capitol of the world were people kill each other over drugs and money.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2004, 02:09:56 AM »

3) you're right we didn't find WMD but we did find out that he was taking money from deals that was supposed to be used on his people, and keeping it to himself....also he did this little genocide thing.....also he wasn't cooperating with the UN....plus he said a bunch of nasty things about the US so we fucked him up....end of story

Israel is not complying with UN Resolutions. Shouldn't we bomb them? Oh, of course not.

of course not because they're only doing 1 thing wrong

LOL, you obviously have no idea how many resolutions they're in violation of. Idiot.

nice dodging of the question... once again

so do you think the us invasion of iraq is fair?

You fuckin moron. Read the post that includes the article, and you will see that I'm right and you as usual are wrong. Fuckin' dipshit getting schooled left & right. And if you have difficulty understanding things, I will elaborate once again: It is only fair if the U.S. also attacks Israel, which is clearly not the case, so in that case, NO THE U.S. INVASION IS NOT FAIR because in order for it to be considered fair is if the U.S. looks at every country in the same way. It still wouldn't be "right", but if you want to talk about fairness then there you have it dumbass.
western countries say they put pressure on israel to disarm its WMD when the rest of middle east do it first. all i ever see is double standards when israel is mentioned

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2004, 02:52:51 AM »
i'm asking about your opinion asshole, or do you have to read your opinion from a website you mindless sheep?

LMAO. You really can't read. I have stated my opinion over and over. Seems like you're all out of answers. I shall school you again soon.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2004, 07:53:17 AM »

LMAO. You really can't read. I have stated my opinion over and over. Seems like you're all out of answers. I shall school you again soon.

you're not schooling shit because you're a hypocrite....you don't think we should have invaded iraq but you want us to invade israel over the same reasons... you should really choose a side and stop being a fucking moron

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2004, 10:01:17 PM »

you're not schooling shit because you're a hypocrite....you don't think we should have invaded iraq but you want us to invade israel over the same reasons... you should really choose a side and stop being a fucking moron

Damn, you really can't read. Either that, or you're just too dumb to understand what you're reading. My exact words were:

"Fair would be for the U.S. to look at every country in the same way.."

That is clearly not the case, since Israel is ignoring UN resolutions.

This is what Israel's foreign minister had to say to the U.S. AKA Israel's bitch:
"Israel's foreign minister yesterday told the Bush administration that his nation will not abide by a World Court ruling on the legality of its West Bank barrier and pressed for U.S. support to block any U.N. action against the Jewish state"

If you still can't see the double standard, then there really is no point in arguing with your illiterate, retarded ass.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2004, 10:52:57 PM »
Smerlus is a goof for real.

The war in Iraq is not fair. You say it is because they violated UN Resolutions. But if that was the case Israel should be invaded too, using YOUR logic. But since there is no invasion of Israel and other multiple violators of UN resolutions, then the case for war on Iraq is null and void.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2004, 11:57:50 PM »
Smerlus is a goof for real.

The war in Iraq is not fair. You say it is because they violated UN Resolutions. But if that was the case Israel should be invaded too, using YOUR logic. But since there is no invasion of Israel and other multiple violators of UN resolutions, then the case for war on Iraq is null and void.

I think we're going to need a diagram for Smerlus. The guy is really dumb. Watch him come back with a comment similiar to this:

"Make up your mind... either we attack countries or we don't..."

smerlus

« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2004, 10:06:37 AM »

Damn, you really can't read. Either that, or you're just too dumb to understand what you're reading. My exact words were:

That is clearly not the case, since Israel is ignoring UN resolutions.

This is what Israel's foreign minister had to say to the U.S. AKA Israel's bitch:
"Israel's foreign minister yesterday told the Bush administration that his nation will not abide by a World Court ruling on the legality of its West Bank barrier and pressed for U.S. support to block any U.N. action against the Jewish state"

If you still can't see the double standard, then there really is no point in arguing with your illiterate, retarded ass.

i asked YOU if it was fair for the US to invade iraq, which in english, is a simple YES or NO answer and your answer was:

which isn't a definate answer by any means... fair would also be for america to give millions of dollars to people but that doesn't have anything to do whether the invasion of iraq was fair in your eyes

you're just trying to give a broad excuse because i already know you don't think the US should have invaded iraq but since they did, now you want them to invade other place....well that's too fucking bad, we're on good terms with israel.....they are pir allies, so we just don't go around bombing countries that are on our side...common fucking sense

do you guys think that the UK should start bombing the US because of this torture scandal?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2004, 10:25:58 PM »
Since you can't argue and prove me wrong you feel the need to misinterpret my words because the last line in my post is:

"It still wouldn't be "right", but if you want to talk about fairness then there you have it dumbass"

Does that mean that I want the U.S. to attack other countries now? Do I want the U.S. to attack Israel? You asked if invading Iraq was fair, obviously it fuckin isn't and I clarified that the only way it's fair is if it invaded other countries in violation of the same things (WMDs, violating UN resolutions, etc). Now you admit that Israel is our ally so we're going to turn our heads and ignore what they do, SO YOU BASICALLY JUST PROVED ME RIGHT. It's called a DOUBLE STANDARD.

smerlus

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2004, 12:07:35 PM »
Since you can't argue and prove me wrong you feel the need to misinterpret my words because the last line in my post is:

"It still wouldn't be "right", but if you want to talk about fairness then there you have it dumbass"

Does that mean that I want the U.S. to attack other countries now? Do I want the U.S. to attack Israel? You asked if invading Iraq was fair, obviously it fuckin isn't and I clarified that the only way it's fair is if it invaded other countries in violation of the same things (WMDs, violating UN resolutions, etc). Now you admit that Israel is our ally so we're going to turn our heads and ignore what they do, SO YOU BASICALLY JUST PROVED ME RIGHT. It's called a DOUBLE STANDARD.

yes it is, you also have double standards so what are you complaining about?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2004, 11:13:57 PM »

I see that you haven't answered shit. I "have double standards"? And you come to that conclusion how? I see, just some more of your bullshit. Thanks for realizing you're an idiot, and that I'm right. You are now dismissed.

smerlus

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2004, 11:20:44 PM »

I see that you haven't answered shit. I "have double standards"? And you come to that conclusion how? I see, just some more of your bullshit. Thanks for realizing you're an idiot, and that I'm right. You are now dismissed.

you call me an idiot when you say that's it's not fair that the US attacked iraq but you want the US to do something to israel...you should dismiss yourself and your dumb ass

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2004, 12:12:10 AM »

you call me an idiot when you say that's it's not fair that the US attacked iraq but you want the US to do something to israel...you should dismiss yourself and your dumb ass

I said the reason it's not fair is because there's a double standard. I didn't say the U.S. should attack Israel. You're making shit up to make yourself appear sane. You asked if the U.S. attack on Iraq was fair, and I said the only way I could consider it fair is if the U.S. looked upon all countries the same way, Israel being the example I used. That doesn't mean I want the U.S. to attack Israel, it means that it shouldn't have attacked Iraq. Also, you admitted the reason we're not attacking Israel is because they're our friends, which is my point exactly because evidently they're in violation of quite a few things. I'm really starting to believe that you can't comprehend what you read.