Author Topic: What's the difference between bombing someone and chopping off someone's head?  (Read 508 times)

smerlus

Nothing beats coming home to music and news another soldiers dead in Iraq.

you did say that you love coming home to the news of more dead americans which means not only do you condone it...you also enjoy hearing about their misfortune

that's twice i've used your own shit against you

you should just stay silent and we'll both pretend i've never pointed out that you're a moron

Wild_Elmo

i'm on the side of the coalition i just don't like the methods used. and all i been trying to point out is that you are all playing into the terrorists hands by giving them too much recognision ok they have beheaded what 10 people? we have killed thousands! get it into perspective.
By "We" you mean Americans? Please stop saying WE because i havent done shit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

you did say that you love coming home to the news of more dead americans which means not only do you condone it...you also enjoy hearing about their misfortune

you should just stay silent and we'll both pretend i've never pointed out that you're a moron

Yes u fuckin dumb ass, there is a difference between rejoicing over dead soldiers in Iraq and expressing joy over any spilling of American blood, clean or not. God damn it, stick to the script bitch. What shit have u used? You're totally off base here/

*catches Smerlus on a run down between second and third base*

what were u thinkling?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

Yes u fuckin dumb ass, there is a difference between rejoicing over dead soldiers in Iraq and expressing joy over any spilling of American blood, clean or not. God damn it, stick to the script bitch. What shit have u used? You're totally off base here/

*catches Smerlus on a run down between second and third base*

what were u thinkling?

hmmmm there's a difference between american's and american soldier's blood... quite interesting....is this fact straight from your ass or did you pull your head out first to think it? and you're not cool with your teenage girl asterik roleplaying

* thinks i'm cool and steals techs * key so he can't do anymore bad things to me*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
*slaps Smerlus for reaching towards my keyboard*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

*slaps Smerlus for reaching towards my keyboard*
i already stole it so no more make believing for you

*smashing tech's asterik key and puts bill gates security on mine. also passes law that states it's unlawful for tech to own another asterik key*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
*questions validity of law in US Supreme Court*

Beraucratic red tape, appeals and counter appeals ensures undisturbed access to my * key until the case clears. My lawyers will fight this till I start collecting a pension.

- Lewis Carroll

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
the only difference i can come up with is that when we bomb them, we go for their army.  when they do their suicide bombings and decapitations, it's often innocent civilians who are the victims.

That was a very dumb comment. So you're saying that when America dropped the A-bombs on 2 Japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of people, those were all troops who died? Please just keep your stupidity out of grown-up talk. When bombs are dropped daily on Iraq, you have to understand that Iraq literally doesn't have an army that's fighting the American soldiers right now. How can bombing towns aim for just the "army"? You've been playing too many video games.
take a chill pill, guy.  i didn't say civillians didn't get hurt, i simply said that they weren't the targets.  when terrorists strike, they don't care who the victim is... that's the difference.  hiroshima is a different story, that was dead wrong but i don't think that's what the topic creator was referring to when he made this topic.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

smerlus

*questions validity of law in US Supreme Court*

Beraucratic red tape, appeals and counter appeals ensures undisturbed access to my * key until the case clears. My lawyers will fight this till I start collecting a pension.

lol

*damns you*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm on the side of the coalition i just don't like the methods used. and all i been trying to point out is that you are all playing into the terrorists hands by giving them too much recognision ok they have beheaded what 10 people? we have killed thousands! get it into perspective.
By "We" you mean Americans? Please stop saying WE because i havent done shit

you arent responsible for the current situation, but you're responsible if it doesnt get better.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin