Author Topic: Shaq to Miami for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, & A First Round Pick...  (Read 1734 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
You people hate on Kobe too much...Kobe 2005 MVP, mark my mutherfucking words bitch!

lol!

youve been saying that how many years?

Seeing as how MVP has to do with LEADING your team to victory, i doubt he'll get it. i will give him one thing, he does...from time to time, CONTRIBUTE to them winning. But leading? lol yeah right..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Oh yea, Duncan never lets down... ::) That must explain why he was doing so fucking great when the Lakers fucked the Spurs up 4 games in a row...If I remember correctly he even had some scoreless halves in a couple of those games...Get off Duncans dick, he ain't all that...As for Kobe not being a great defender...LMFAO!...How many years in a row was Kobe an first team all-defender? Thank you, and shut the fuck up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

from 34 to 32
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Oh yeah.... straight up... Kobe is the best player today... point blank. Duncan is not as fast, athletic, and is not a good as getting inside as Kobe. Funny, Duncan is a natural center, but Kobe is better at getting the difficult inside shots.

LOL! M-Dogg....homie....u say some retarded shit sometimes, but this is one of your top 2 or 3 of all time. Being a great player isnt about athletic ability. Athleticism is only one small part of it. Spud Webb was far more athletic then Magic...was he better? 1/2 of the league is more athletic then Shaq, are they all better? Its more about knowledge. Knowing when...and more importantly, when NOT to do something on the court. Even Jordan knew when NOT to shoot. Kobe still hasnt figured that out. Duncan and Garnett have. There isnt one player in the game right now, as a matter of fact...there hasnt been one in the game since Hakeem that has anywhere CLOSE to the amount of low post moves as Duncan. And even Hakeem couldnt use both right and left hands like Duncan can. And not to mention, like i said...its consistency. Duncan is a consistent player. He doesnt ever LET U DOWN (like Kobe). He makes his teamates better (like garnett). Kobe doesnt do that. He goes for points...and thats it. He's only good on defense when he DECIDES to play it. But MANY times he is just lazy on defense. Kobe CAN be a good player. His talent is very good, but his mentality is like a rookie sometimes. Garnett and Duncan grow every year, and every year they are better...and smarter. Kobe isnt...period.

Get off Duncan's nutts homie, his not that nice, never was. Duncan is a good inside player, he can go outside, he reminds me of Karl Malone after Malone learned how to play the game well, but his still not on Kobe's level. I'd say his better than Malone, but Kobe is far more athletic, and as more of a killer instinct. Kobe can put away a team by himself, Kobe can make the shots when it counts, and Kobe is way better at 25 than Duncan was, case close. The only one who's close is KG, and KG has not proven yet to be better than Kobe. His is bigger, just as fast, and can make difficult plays, but he hasn't prove to win yet. Kobe is the best player today, if he wasn't, I would say so. I was one of the people who once wanted Kobe traded and to keep Shaq. Honestly, I might have "hated" Kobe more than you have. But after seeing KG play almost everyday, and seeing Kobe play, and watching us beat the Spurs, I can honestly say Kobe is the best player today. KG is second, maybe because I don't see much of Duncan except when his losing to the Lakers, but it's Kobe, KG a close second, and I'd put Shaq ahead of Duncan. All this time, Rasheed never gets mentioned, and I think Rasheed is one of the nicest players out there. But anyways, trust me, it's Kobe dogg. And with Shaq gone, I think that'll allow him to get more involved with his team. Now for 2005, the MVP will be Shaq, Shaq is in revenge mode, a mode that can only come out when dumped by a team. If we'd kept Shaq, and let Kobe go, Shaq would not have the year his going to have. Shaq is going to play as hard as he did in 2000, and lead Miami to a finals win over the Lakers. I just don't see David Stern not finding a way to get the Lakers in the finals. Watch the refs, watch the refs.

Doggystylin

from 34 to 32

actually from 32(magic) to 34(lakers) to 32(heat)

eS El Duque

Oh yeah.... straight up... Kobe is the best player today... point blank. Duncan is not as fast, athletic, and is not a good as getting inside as Kobe. Funny, Duncan is a natural center, but Kobe is better at getting the difficult inside shots.

LOL! M-Dogg....homie....u say some retarded shit sometimes, but this is one of your top 2 or 3 of all time. Being a great player isnt about athletic ability. Athleticism is only one small part of it. Spud Webb was far more athletic then Magic...was he better? 1/2 of the league is more athletic then Shaq, are they all better? Its more about knowledge. Knowing when...and more importantly, when NOT to do something on the court. Even Jordan knew when NOT to shoot. Kobe still hasnt figured that out. Duncan and Garnett have. There isnt one player in the game right now, as a matter of fact...there hasnt been one in the game since Hakeem that has anywhere CLOSE to the amount of low post moves as Duncan. And even Hakeem couldnt use both right and left hands like Duncan can. And not to mention, like i said...its consistency. Duncan is a consistent player. He doesnt ever LET U DOWN (like Kobe). He makes his teamates better (like garnett). Kobe doesnt do that. He goes for points...and thats it. He's only good on defense when he DECIDES to play it. But MANY times he is just lazy on defense. Kobe CAN be a good player. His talent is very good, but his mentality is like a rookie sometimes. Garnett and Duncan grow every year, and every year they are better...and smarter. Kobe isnt...period.

Get off Duncan's nutts homie,

he can say the same shit about you being on kobe's nutz...watch it with that word.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How is he on Kobe's nuts? I haven't seen him being biased one bit, but all ToNe seems to do is praise the shit out of Duncan...At least I admit Duncan is an excellent player, and one of the best Power Forwards ever to play the game, but Kobe is simply better...Now ToNe just hangs on Duncan's nuts all day, talking about how he's never fucked up like Kobe has...That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard...You people gotta watch some basketball, not just read NBA.com... ::)

eS El Duque

How is he on Kobe's nuts? I haven't seen him being biased one bit, but all ToNe seems to do is praise the shit out of Duncan...At least I admit Duncan is an excellent player, and one of the best Power Forwards ever to play the game, but Kobe is simply better...Now ToNe just hangs on Duncan's nuts all day, talking about how he's never fucked up like Kobe has...That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard...You people gotta watch some basketball, not just read NBA.com... ::)

lol..who the fuck goes to nba.com? havn't been to that site since all-star voting

"I admit Duncan is an excellent player, and one of the best Power Forwards ever to play the game, but Kobe is simply better::)

;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Oh, I'm sorry...Mr. ESPN.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

he can say the same shit about you being on kobe's nutz...watch it with that word.

how am I on Kobe's nuttz. I have seen Kobe, KG and Duncan all play, and from what I've seen, Kobe is the best in my opinion. Duncan is too boring, his a great player, but I don't see him putting teams away. I mean it took him 6 games to beat a Nets team that the Lakers took out in a sweep. This year, it was Kobe that was putting teams away in the playoffs, Kobe was the one coming out a putting away the T'Wolves and the Spurs. We'll see what Kobe can do by himself, and I'll be honest, I don't see Kobe doing it without help, which is why I'm saying watch the refs... lol. But one on one, any player out there, Kobe has the complete game including the killer instinct to beat any team out there. Put Odam who is getting better, and Butler who had a good post-season, mix in Payton and maybe Divac for a legit center in the west, the Lakers can make a good run for the title. Against Shaq, Eddie Jones, and Robert Horry, hell... tell me that's a dream NBA Finals.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Douhtit & Grant for Divac?...Naah, Divac is too old...Lakers might need to get their hands on a bigger center though...Then they got themselves a championship team.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they gotta get some big boys. since shaq and malone are gone, they have no real center and no real PF if grant pretends to be a center. odom and butler arent real PFs. basically, they gotta get bigger.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin