Author Topic: NFL 2K5  (Read 270 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re: NFL 2K5
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 06:42:51 AM »
Swish, what exactly do you mean by dropped? He catches it then drops it right away after getting hit or he just drops it, I never got much of a prob with that in 2k3. Didn't have it at zellers....they were still selling NFL 2K3 for $40!!! However it has been finally released on the internet so i should have it tomorrow sometime.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

eS El Duque

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2004, 11:12:52 AM »
Its a great stratagey to sell this for 20 bucks, they're still makin a profit and now even people who are apprehensive about buying this are gonna pick it up.  Hell, I'll pick it up, I have 2k3.

yea and also releasing it 3 weeks before madden was a great idea.

Also NBA2k5 n NHL2k5 are both gonna b $19.99 too  8)

8)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 02:23:17 PM »
Swish, what exactly do you mean by dropped? He catches it then drops it right away after getting hit or he just drops it, I never got much of a prob with that in 2k3. Didn't have it at zellers....they were still selling NFL 2K3 for $40!!! However it has been finally released on the internet so i should have it tomorrow sometime.
The passing game is awful.  I guess they tried to make the QB and WR ratings as accurate as possible.  Like one time I was Peyton Manning and he's hella accurate in the game... the only time he ever threw a ball wrong was when I was scrambling or when I was under pressure.  I don't see a problem with that.  But then I picked Michael Vick and there were times when all I would do is drop back in the pocket and then release when the receiver was finishing up his route... I threw the ball about 10 yards away from the receiver and it's not like he was overcompensating for the receivers path or anything like that... Vick just completely missed.  Stuff like that is annoying.  Now about the receiving... when under pressure receivers will sometimes bobble the ball or get it knocked out... that's understandable.  But when you're wide open and you're marching down the field and the pass is right on the money, you get annoyed when the ball bounces off your receiver's helmet.  Call it realistic if you want but if you're getting paid millions of dollars in the NFL, you can only do that so many times before you lose your job.  Like I said though, the game is still great but if you don't mind paying an extra 30 bucks then you should wait for Madden.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2004, 08:30:29 AM »
its free if ya download it, I plan on getting madden that way too
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2004, 04:21:16 PM »
I usually don't like sports games, but shit, for $20, AND Xbox Live support...hell I might buy it  8)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2004, 05:07:52 PM »
its sad how it takes another series to cut down their price by more than half just so madden fanboys will play it. typical madden:update roster, add one or two new features, then lie about a bunch of stuff that they suppsoedly tweaked, when in fact its the same thing as it was last year. even if you don't like the 2k game, its a step in the right direction of getting game companies to lower their prices, especially if it outsells a franchise like madden.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2004, 05:13:34 PM »
You obviously dont play alot of football games....

Play Espn football, and then play madden. You will then realize why there are "fanboys"

Madden's gameplay is much much better then espn.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2004, 05:27:07 PM »
Madden's gameplay is much much better then espn.

yup

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2004, 09:47:33 AM »
It would be perfect if both companies merged together and presented a football game... Imagine ESPN's presentation and Madden's gameplay and drills.  That would be the perfect football game.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey