Author Topic: I can't wait for the Olympics.  (Read 626 times)

Woodrow

I can't wait for the Olympics.
« on: July 21, 2004, 10:19:25 PM »
I was just reading about how Lance Armstrong got spit on in France and got to thinking...

I really can't wait for the olympics. It's gonna be CRAZY how much anti-americanism and petty shit is gonna happen.

I predict it's gonna be on a level that's never been seen before.

On another subject, Whats your favorite event? Mine's gotta be womens gymnastics. Them bitches is fine.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2004, 10:21:54 PM by Woodrow »

Sikotic™

Re: I can't wait for the Olympics.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 10:26:04 PM »
Fa sho. Some of those gymnastic chicks are amazing. Sometimes I wonder what they could do in bed (cuz I'ma a perv like that)

As for the anti-americanism, i really hope people will be good sports. The competitors really have nothing to do with the actions of the U.S. government.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 10:32:35 PM »
Fa sho. Some of those gymnastic chicks are amazing. Sometimes I wonder what they could do in bed (cuz I'ma a perv like that)

As for the anti-americanism, i really hope people will be good sports. The competitors really have nothing to do with the actions of the U.S. government.

Do you really think people are gonna be able to differentiate between the two? I doubt it.

Remember back in the day when that little girl hurt her foot, then went up and did her last jump and won the shit?!

Man, I remember watching that shit. Great moment in American sports.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 10:35:28 PM »
I really can't wait for the olympics. It's gonna be CRAZY how much anti-americanism and petty shit is gonna happen.

I heard that some people high up in the system is considering banning U.S. from the whole Olympics..
Hungary was banned last year, when 3 weight-lifters was caught, this year 7 Americans have been caught..  :-\

Regina Jacobs, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Kelli White, Chryste Gaines, Larry Wade, Mickey Grimes are all either caught or under further investigation..

American drug police USADA is expecting more..

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 10:36:03 PM »

Do you really think people are gonna be able to differentiate between the two? I doubt it.

Remember back in the day when that little girl hurt her foot, then went up and did her last jump and won the shit?!

Man, I remember watching that shit. Great moment in American sports.

That was one of the defining points of the Olympics. I still remember her name: Kerry Shrug.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 10:36:51 PM »
I heard that some people high up in the system is considering banning U.S. from the whole Olympics..
Boy the Olympics sure would be fun to watch then  ::)

Jome, you continue to cast me into the "Arrogant American" role, I might as well play it up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 10:37:07 PM »

Hungary was banned last year, when 3 weight-lifters was caught, this year 7 Americans have been caught..  :-\

Regina Jacobs, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, Kelli White, Chryste Gaines, Larry Wade, Mickey Grimes are all either caught or under further investigation..

American drug police USADA is expecting more..

I guess pressure got the best of them

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 10:39:46 PM »
It's good to see that Iraq is gonna be competeing again too!

I guess they are gonna have like 20 athelets competeing.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2004, 10:43:30 PM »
It's good to see that Iraq is gonna be competeing again too!

I guess they are gonna have like 20 athelets competeing.

didn't know they added kidnapping and ambushing as sports

this should be an exciting year

Jome

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2004, 10:46:18 PM »
Boy the Olympics sure would be fun to watch then  ::)

Jome, you continue to cast me into the "Arrogant American" role, I might as well play it up.

LMAO
I present you with nothing but facts, and you quickly get in defense..
I haven't even said a personal opinion in the thread yet.

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2004, 10:54:55 PM »
I can't wait for the 2010 olyimpics  :o

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 11:18:13 PM »

word 

Vancouver 2010

8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 12:42:13 AM »

2010 winter olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh yea!!!!!!....fuck the summer..we canadian suck at that shit lmao

america has like a dozen athletes in every fuckin competition in there lol....so 7 athletes...big whoop!

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 12:57:38 AM »
one of my best friend's little sister is 4th place in the entire united states for swimming. shes fucking crazy. she got accepted into stanford solely on that.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2004, 01:39:27 AM »
I present you with nothing but facts,

Typical American arrogance.

you Americans take everything to heart.

^^ Is it THAT EASY to get fired in the States.. ??  :laugh:

Oh well, she should keep politics out of an entertainment event anyways.
Isn't that the same thing over there.. ??  :P

You don't have to finish high school to see that U.S. is more likely to have more money than Norway.

Ignorance is bliss.

Facts?

This is what I mean when I say you're anti-American. You paint us with one big brush, and get all angry when people do it to you. You've been taking little jabs at America all this week and it's obvious. You can play all your innocence card all you want, but it's easy to see what you're trying to accomplish.

You made Norway sad Jome.  :(
The above "norway" comment was a joke

« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 01:41:08 AM by Woodrow »