Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper  (Read 1215 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2004, 01:14:23 AM »
h just makes me laugh so stupid is he

On the track who let these hoes in my room

ugly hoes gained acces to ludacris's room
then luda and snoop say, It was bill o reilly, fag

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2004, 02:38:30 AM »
The reason why Bill O'Reilly gets rappers like Camron, Ludacris, and jadakiss and not Chuck D, KRS-One or Talib Kweli is becuase turn on your television change it to mtv or bet and what do u see? tell me if u see chuck, one or kweli and they rap about different things and he knows not to fuck with them becuase he would get sonned thats why he goes after idiots like Camron and such...

but anyways fuck Bill O'Reilly

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2004, 02:41:03 AM »
The reason why Bill O'Reilly gets rappers like Camron, Ludacris, and jadakiss and not Chuck D, KRS-One or Talib Kweli is becuase turn on your television change it to mtv or bet and what do u see? tell me if u see chuck, one or kweli and they rap about different things and he knows not to fuck with them becuase he would get sonned thats why he goes after idiots like Camron and such...

but anyways fuck Bill O'Reilly

Yeah, conservatives/Republicans have the tendency to stay away from shit they can't handle.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2004, 06:19:53 AM »
This time though, the rapper actually is saying something. Jadakiss only said onething about George Bush, why did Bush knock down the towers, and for that, O'Reilly is asking his Republican friends to take their stock out of Viacom, which owns MTV and BET and Interscope which is Jadakiss's lable. Man, something has to be done about this man. He doesn't invite rappers that are actually smart, I'd love to see him with Talib Kweli, or KRS One, or Chuck D, too bad 2Pac still ain't alive because he was highly political, this man instead has Cam'ron who looks like a fool trying to have a conversation that involves passing high school, and O'Reilly's attacks on Hip-Hop is just plan foolish. What's his beef, did he get hit by a stray record when someone was spinning, did he get kicked by a break dancer in the streets of N.Y., does his kids like rap music, what's his issue with young intercity America expressing themselves.

Do you think that it is OK to accuse the president of the United States of America of murdering 3,000 American citizens with absolutely no shred of proof or evidence? That is OK to you?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2004, 07:20:14 AM »
This time though, the rapper actually is saying something. Jadakiss only said onething about George Bush, why did Bush knock down the towers, and for that, O'Reilly is asking his Republican friends to take their stock out of Viacom, which owns MTV and BET and Interscope which is Jadakiss's lable. Man, something has to be done about this man. He doesn't invite rappers that are actually smart, I'd love to see him with Talib Kweli, or KRS One, or Chuck D, too bad 2Pac still ain't alive because he was highly political, this man instead has Cam'ron who looks like a fool trying to have a conversation that involves passing high school, and O'Reilly's attacks on Hip-Hop is just plan foolish. What's his beef, did he get hit by a stray record when someone was spinning, did he get kicked by a break dancer in the streets of N.Y., does his kids like rap music, what's his issue with young intercity America expressing themselves.

Do you think that it is OK to accuse the president of the United States of America of murdering 3,000 American citizens with absolutely no shred of proof or evidence? That is OK to you?

is it cool to tell people to take stock out of companies that support a man's freedom of speech, is it OK to try and shut up a person that is speaking his opinion, also mentioning other issues like why are rappers still broke, drugs, just basically asking why. Also, you ask me is it OK to accuse the president, never stopped Republicans from accusing Bill Clinton of many things, and Democrats of accusing Ronald Reagan before hand, it goes with politics, we have a freedom to speak what we think, and express it in any way we feel free to. So is it OK, you're god damn right, it's our American God given right if that's what we think is the truth. Jadakiss is from New York, I am sure the towers mean something to him.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2004, 07:56:51 AM »

is it cool to tell people to take stock out of companies that support a man's freedom of speech, is it OK to try and shut up a person that is speaking his opinion, also mentioning other issues like why are rappers still broke, drugs, just basically asking why. Also, you ask me is it OK to accuse the president, never stopped Republicans from accusing Bill Clinton of many things, and Democrats of accusing Ronald Reagan before hand, it goes with politics, we have a freedom to speak what we think, and express it in any way we feel free to. So is it OK, you're god damn right, it's our American God given right if that's what we think is the truth. Jadakiss is from New York, I am sure the towers mean something to him.

It is one thing to criticize the president or voice your opinion regarding a political issue, but it is another thing to accuse the president of commiting the most deadly and evil terrorist attack ever commited on American soil. Do you really not see a difference? If you think there is nothing wrong with falsely accusing the president of mass murder of his own people, then we obviously have different values and ethics.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2004, 11:13:57 AM »
Ur a moron to not see ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL that could lean towards Bush commiting such a crime. if USA could let Pearl Harbor happen, i have no doubt in my mind they would take it this far to have there war in Iraq. and i can acuse the president of any murder i want to just as long as a white man who commits a crime can always get away with the famous "it was an african american" that did it. last i check, this is what the country is all about, false accusations and such. but this time I think Jada was probly right, and Jadakiss is as smart as the other rappers who said it like Immortal Technique and such, Jada isnt the only one so why single him out?

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2004, 11:31:45 AM »

It is one thing to criticize the president or voice your opinion regarding a political issue, but it is another thing to accuse the president of commiting the most deadly and evil terrorist attack ever commited on American soil. Do you really not see a difference? If you think there is nothing wrong with falsely accusing the president of mass murder of his own people, then we obviously have different values and ethics.

You act like you wanna throw Jadakiss in jail or sumthin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hector

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2004, 01:19:06 PM »
one of the great things about america is our supposed freedom of speech.  all rap is, is speaking out and entertaining with it.  Whats the difference between Jadakiss saying that its Bush's fault that the twin towers were taken down and C-BO talking about how he got rich off of selling cocaine?  Or Spice 1 talking about murdering hella people?  Or kurupt calling all women bitches and hoes?  or the governor of california killing hella people in his movies?  its entertainment.  Is sending a message out that selling cocaine will make you a rich superstar any better than sending a message out that you think bush is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?  People have to distinguish between right and wrong for themselves.  And if people are too dumb to do that, then that is their own fault.  And if it is not their own fault then it is the education system of the USA's fault.  I listen to murder rap day in and day out.  yet I've never murdered anyone, nor have I ever attempted to murder anyone.  I've heard mc eiht say he has killed hella people in his songs.  Does that mean that I really believe that he has killed hella people?  No, its just entertainment.

here's an idea:  Completely prove the theory wrong that bush had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, with hard evidence that can completely throw all accusations out the window.  Maybe bill o'reilly already has, I don't know.  but if he hasn't then why doesn't he? 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2004, 02:22:48 PM »

one of the great things about america is our supposed freedom of speech.  all rap is, is speaking out and entertaining with it.  Whats the difference between Jadakiss saying that its Bush's fault that the twin towers were taken down and C-BO talking about how he got rich off of selling cocaine?  Or Spice 1 talking about murdering hella people?  Or kurupt calling all women bitches and hoes?  or the governor of california killing hella people in his movies?  its entertainment.  Is sending a message out that selling cocaine will make you a rich superstar any better than sending a message out that you think bush is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?  People have to distinguish between right and wrong for themselves.  And if people are too dumb to do that, then that is their own fault.  And if it is not their own fault then it is the education system of the USA's fault.  I listen to murder rap day in and day out.  yet I've never murdered anyone, nor have I ever attempted to murder anyone.  I've heard mc eiht say he has killed hella people in his songs.  Does that mean that I really believe that he has killed hella people?  No, its just entertainment.

here's an idea:  Completely prove the theory wrong that bush had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, with hard evidence that can completely throw all accusations out the window.  Maybe bill o'reilly already has, I don't know.  but if he hasn't then why doesn't he? 

good content and reading it entertains me ;) that's a great mixture, what a pity you dont feel like posting more often in this section
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2004, 02:53:54 PM »
Another thing M Dogg, it is every American's right to free speech, but it is also every American's right to boycott, so if people want to dis-invest from the companies that do business with Jadakiss why do you care?

How anyone can defend someone who accuses the president of killing 3,000 of his own people is beyond me....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2004, 03:01:17 PM »
How anyone can defend someone who accuses the president of killing 3,000 of his own people is beyond me....

How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2004, 04:03:35 PM »

How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me

Oh so Al Quiada in Afghanistan didn't do shit and Saddam in Iraq didn't do shit. Cmon man, i know your not this ignorant.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2004, 04:31:04 PM »

Oh so Al Quiada in Afghanistan didn't do shit and Saddam in Iraq didn't do shit. Cmon man, i know your not this ignorant.

Read what you write before you post to save yourself from looking like a moron.  7even said "How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me."  You respond with "Al Quiada in Afghanistan didn't do shit and Saddam in Iraq didn't do shit. Cmon man, i know your not this ignorant."  Al Quaida and Saddam aren't goddamn countries.  If some militant group or person in the US decides to do some terrorist shit, is that justification for other countries to kill people who haven't done shit, who live in the US?  Look at it this way, if someone is a murderer, you don't solve the problem by killing him AND his whole family, his neighborhood, or his whole country.  Everyone knows that's ridiculous- you just go for the murderer.  You're the ignorant one.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2004, 06:42:50 PM »
Read what you write before you post to save yourself from looking like a moron.  7even said "How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me."  You respond with "Al Quiada in Afghanistan didn't do shit and Saddam in Iraq didn't do shit. Cmon man, i know your not this ignorant."  Al Quaida and Saddam aren't goddamn countries.  If some militant group or person in the US decides to do some terrorist shit, is that justification for other countries to kill people who haven't done shit, who live in the US?  Look at it this way, if someone is a murderer, you don't solve the problem by killing him AND his whole family, his neighborhood, or his whole country.  Everyone knows that's ridiculous- you just go for the murderer.  You're the ignorant one.

I never said the whole country if  you understood my post. I said AL Quiada in  Afganistan. I dindt say the whole country Afganistan. I said Saddam in Iraq, I didnt say the whole country Iraq.