Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper  (Read 1216 times)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2004, 06:47:22 PM »
Read what you write before you post to save yourself from looking like a moron.  7even said "How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me."  You respond with "Al Quiada in Afghanistan didn't do shit and Saddam in Iraq didn't do shit. Cmon man, i know your not this ignorant."  Al Quaida and Saddam aren't goddamn countries.  If some militant group or person in the US decides to do some terrorist shit, is that justification for other countries to kill people who haven't done shit, who live in the US?  Look at it this way, if someone is a murderer, you don't solve the problem by killing him AND his whole family, his neighborhood, or his whole country.  Everyone knows that's ridiculous- you just go for the murderer.  You're the ignorant one.

I never said the whole country if  you understood my post. I said AL Quiada in  Afganistan. I dindt say the whole country Afganistan. I said Saddam in Iraq, I didnt say the whole country Iraq.

Read what you've written in response to 7even's post before, once again.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2004, 06:52:28 PM »
Read what you've written in response to 7even's post before, once again.

OK, i see now. LOL... I must  of mis - understood his post.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2004, 01:22:03 PM »
shame

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2004, 05:33:03 PM »
I responds to CWalker, why should I say take stock out of anything, now that I'm in a place of power. Power of the press, and Fox says they are the most unbiased news out there, well to tell people to take out stock is abusing the power of the press to hurt others.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2004, 09:06:52 PM »
you know what's kinda retarded. O'reily goes after rappers the don't really influence all that much........i mean shit Ludacris?? i mean sure he's platnum and shit but he's one of the more Possitive comercial rappers (which isn't saying much but still)  why go after him he's not that rotten. Jada.....eh he had that one dumb line but seriously he's not that influencial. THen cam'ron he's going to be like coolio in 10 years. i mean really if O'reily wants to be Tipper Gore and the PMRC , shouldn't he be going after 3 6 mafia, brotha lynch , ect. and fools that actually say shit that's wrong .

and anothe stupid thing is all these foriegn idiots saying by having bill o'reily complain and protest rap...it's attack on free speech.......wtf ~!!1 shut the hell up monky asses. First of all what on earth is the governments role in all of this.....i don't see no one in the government up in this, trying to deport Jada. shut the fuck up with all that shit. all it is is 2 fuckers in the media, a crotchity old white dude on medimusal and a fucking overrated tantless black dude getting their panties wet over words.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2004, 03:46:45 AM »

Smoke

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2004, 10:56:55 AM »
Freedom of speech. What that means? Freedom of speech. It means you can write/say George Bush is a bad President. You can write/say you dont like him and his dog. You can write/say you disagree with him on something because.. That's freedom of speech. To say Bush is a retarded got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. It's a diss. And you cant say that, expecially on a public television, or in a song, or in a book, etc directed to the mass. To say that Bush killed 3,000 innocent got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. To say that Bush is a terrorist got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. You can say you like ketchup and dislike mustard, tho'. Get it str8. P.S. I dont know how it is there in the USA, but it Italy only in the Parliament it's possible to have a 100% true freedom of speech, and you cant be sued if you say something.

Smoke

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2004, 11:00:15 AM »
How anyone can be in favor of bombing a country that hasnt done shit and killing ppl that havent done shit is beyond me

That's legit. You can say/think that, and vote for the other dude. That's freedom of speech and democracy.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2004, 11:19:59 AM »
P.S. I dont know how it is there in the USA, but it Italy only in the Parliament it's possible to have a 100% true freedom of speech, and you cant be sued if you say something.

Our freedom of speech basically goes like this. We can say whatever we want, unless we are like in a theater, and yell fire causing everyone to panic, or if we are members of the press and we slander a persons name. Now, according to our freedom of speech, who is closer to breaking the U.S. idea of freedom of speech. The only way though slander is inforce is if you sue for someone slandering your name. Now Jada asking why Bush knocked down the towers, that's legit because first it's a question, and second we have the right to talk about our elected officals. After Moore's film, it became alright to ask this question, since it is ok to question our elected officals. O'Reily I guess would not have that, but if shoe was on the other foot, you're damn right he would have Clinton questioned for knocking down the towers.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2004, 02:34:41 PM »
P.S. I dont know how it is there in the USA, but it Italy only in the Parliament it's possible to have a 100% true freedom of speech, and you cant be sued if you say something.

Our freedom of speech basically goes like this. We can say whatever we want, unless we are like in a theater, and yell fire causing everyone to panic, or if we are members of the press and we slander a persons name. Now, according to our freedom of speech, who is closer to breaking the U.S. idea of freedom of speech. The only way though slander is inforce is if you sue for someone slandering your name. Now Jada asking why Bush knocked down the towers, that's legit because first it's a question, and second we have the right to talk about our elected officals. After Moore's film, it became alright to ask this question, since it is ok to question our elected officals. O'Reily I guess would not have that, but if shoe was on the other foot, you're damn right he would have Clinton questioned for knocking down the towers.

Mdogg what the fuck are you even trying to say in the second half of your whole shpill?

you're right in the first half . .....in the US you can say anything you want as long as it doesn't fuck with anyone's rights.  you can't cuss on the radio or basic cable because it can hurt children. you can't make false acsations ...well you can actually cuz i see it all the time on tv, but you're not suppose to because it hurts pussy's egos and defames someone's true image.

BUT, what viacom (mtv) did was their right!....if jadakiss didn't want his shit edited then why turn his video into MTV? if MTV (who owns that copy of the video now that you summited) doesn't like something that they now own then they have the right to edit it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2004, 03:48:10 PM »
Freedom of speech. What that means? Freedom of speech. It means you can write/say George Bush is a bad President. You can write/say you dont like him and his dog. You can write/say you disagree with him on something because.. That's freedom of speech. To say Bush is a retarded got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. It's a diss. And you cant say that, expecially on a public television, or in a song, or in a book, etc directed to the mass. To say that Bush killed 3,000 innocent got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. To say that Bush is a terrorist got nothing to do with the freedom of speech. You can say you like ketchup and dislike mustard, tho'. Get it str8. P.S. I dont know how it is there in the USA, but it Italy only in the Parliament it's possible to have a 100% true freedom of speech, and you cant be sued if you say something.

lol.. it's an accusion. I can accuse you of everything the fuck I want. I can sue you for everything the fuck I want. The court has to decide then. And the accusion is pretty easy to back up. It's no random talk. It's like saying why did O J Simpson kill his wife, tho he says he didnt lol. Nothing that goes beyond freedom of speech there.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2004, 04:22:29 PM »
Whyyyy

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2004, 07:53:43 PM »

Smoke

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2004, 05:19:57 AM »

lol.. it's an accusion. I can accuse you of everything the fuck I want. I can sue you for everything the fuck I want. The court has to decide then. And the accusion is pretty easy to back up. It's no random talk. It's like saying why did O J Simpson kill his wife, tho he says he didnt lol. Nothing that goes beyond freedom of speech there.

It's the same thing. You're saying basically that now Bush can sue Jadakiss and ask him money, right? And a judge will judge who's right. Well, i agree. But look, NOBODY in the world has ever done such a thing being the President, or the Dictator, of whatever, of a Nation. You know. Can u immagine Bush suing Jadakiss? Bush going in the court to accuse Jadakiss? C'mon. They do different things. A Dictator close the radio and send the guy to jail/death. A President (or 99.9% of the times ppl from his staff) usually makes pressure on MTV/Interscope/journalists to retire or edit the video and to talk shit about the guy. It's normal, nothing really scandalous. It's like that worldwide. Just open your eyes and close your philosophy book.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 05:23:13 AM by Antonio »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2004, 05:32:40 AM »
lol I never denied that it's reality. How could I, when it obviously is. But it's no argument for me. No way I wont disagree with it and fight it, because it's reality. lol. I actually fight it because it's reality. How would I fight someones imagination lol?
Im not responsible for how the world is currently or how it has been before. But Im responsible if nothing changes for the better. And I do everything I can to change it for the better. Right now, Im posting on a message board. In 5-10 years? Who knows.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin