Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper  (Read 1219 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Bill O'Reilly targets another rapper
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2004, 11:50:53 PM »
m dogg do you even know what you are saying

first its INNER city

second George bush was on TV the night of 9-11 i don't know what you're rambling on about

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2004, 12:21:45 AM »
m dogg do you even know what you are saying

first its INNER city

second George bush was on TV the night of 9-11 i don't know what you're rambling on about

inner... inter... whatever... lol

I remember him beng on TV. I mistyped what I wanted to say 'cause I'm dealing with other things right now. But on that, Bush did not have much to say at all about 9/11, nor did he saw good leadership skillz until sometime after 9/11. Sorry, some real life drama is clouding my memory, sorry I live a real life.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2004, 12:02:32 AM »
bush was at some school speaking when 9-11 happened it was being televised too because my mom was watching it while i was getting ready for school, and then some dude came and wispered something in his ear and he left and got on air force 1.  then later on that night he spoke. Dude whenever a country is under attack the first thing to do is protect the leader, and that's one of the biggest line of defense is to get the president on air force 1 and fly him around for a while to an undisclosed area. Don't get mad at me cuz you didn't get your facts right.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Smoke

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2004, 03:54:31 PM »
bush was at some school speaking when 9-11 happened it was being televised too because my mom was watching it while i was getting ready for school, and then some dude came and wispered something in his ear and he left and got on air force 1.  then later on that night he spoke. Dude whenever a country is under attack the first thing to do is protect the leader, and that's one of the biggest line of defense is to get the president on air force 1 and fly him around for a while to an undisclosed area. Don't get mad at me cuz you didn't get your facts right.

Exactly. You can say everything about Bush, but he DID have a strong condamn against terrorism. I remember that like it was yesterday. He promised vendetta immediatly.

hector

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2004, 10:13:34 PM »
yeah great vendetta he did.  we really whooped on osamas's ass.  oh wait, never mind, he's still out there.  meanwhile his family left the US the same day that the twin towers got ruined.  Jake you are so fucking dumb its unbelievable.  Our first line of defense was to fly bush around awhile to an undisclosed area huh?  So, what was that school?  You mean to tell me that the terrorist didn't think to crash into that school that bush was at?  why the hell wouldn't they think he was there?  I mean he is the goddamn president.  where the fuck would he be?  The Whitehouse?  Why would the president be in the whitehouse?  Why didn't they attack the whitehouse?  If the Pres was the one in so much danger, why didn't the terrorist attack the whitehouse?  Probably cause he was at the twin towers huh?  Yeah what a great defense.  Hide the president, and let the family members of the accused out of the country.  then attack a country that had nothing to do with the attack.  Great fuckin sense.  Hey Jake, go back to your stupid fuckin worthless life.  Keep living in that shithole ass town you call bakersfield and keep making nothing of your worthless life.  You ain't goin nowhere, and your gonna live the rest of your miserable life in that shithole.  Meanwhile, keep sucking Bush's dick so that you can fool your own weak mind that something good in your life is happening.  How's life?  How you doing?  You still in highschool?  If so, then shut the fuck up and let people deal with the situation that aren't still pampered by mommy and daddy.  BTW how's that special edition of the Doggystyle cd you got? Your a fuckin moron jake, every post I read by you amazes me how you top your previous post for being so fuckin stupid.  Go back to post that your good at:  Lying about shit, and telling a forum of dudes about your balls.

Smoke

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2004, 03:51:49 AM »
yeah great vendetta he did.  we really whooped on osamas's ass.  oh wait, never mind, he's still out there. meanwhile his family left the US the same day that the twin towers got ruined. Jake you are so fucking dumb its unbelievable.  Our first line of defense was to fly bush around awhile to an undisclosed area huh?  So, what was that school?  You mean to tell me that the terrorist didn't think to crash into that school that bush was at?  why the hell wouldn't they think he was there?  I mean he is the goddamn president.  where the fuck would he be?  The Whitehouse?  Why would the president be in the whitehouse?  Why didn't they attack the whitehouse? If the Pres was the one in so much danger, why didn't the terrorist attack the whitehouse?  Probably cause he was at the twin towers huh?  Yeah what a great defense.  Hide the president, and let the family members of the accused out of the country.
Sorry maybe it's me, but i didnt understand your point. Terrorists attacked civils, not the President. They attacked USA on Pentagon, on the Twin Towers and yes, on the White House (but the airplane crashed). It was a multiple attack, not an execution. It was been done to kill America, not Bush. Plus, about Osama's family, they didnt even know who attacked them in the first hours. Remember first they thought they were Palestinians? Remember them videos with them celebrating? Remember all the talks about it on TV? And Osama's family did no crimes to be forced to stay in the Country or in jail. It's too easy to talk like you're doing now... With all the facts known, with no pressure, no doubts.

then attack a country that had nothing to do with the attack.  Great fuckin sense.
Wrong. They've attacked Talibans. Iraq is a totally different story/mistake.

Hey Jake, go back to your stupid fuckin worthless life.  Keep living in that shithole ass town you call bakersfield and keep making nothing of your worthless life.  You ain't goin nowhere, and your gonna live the rest of your miserable life in that shithole.  Meanwhile, keep sucking Bush's dick so that you can fool your own weak mind that something good in your life is happening.  How's life?  How you doing?  You still in highschool?  If so, then shut the fuck up and let people deal with the situation that aren't still pampered by mommy and daddy.  BTW how's that special edition of the Doggystyle cd you got? Your a fuckin moron jake, every post I read by you amazes me how you top your previous post for being so fuckin stupid.  Go back to post that your good at:  Lying about shit, and telling a forum of dudes about your balls.
Not my problem. But this shit is not "elegant".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2004, 05:06:21 AM »
if you can talk to the family of a murderer, will you talk to them, just to see where he could be or something, or would you fly them out of the country immediately, although noone else is allowed to fly. cmon, NOOO-OONE can tell this isnt suspicious and fuckin' weird. maybe it was a deal? you destroy my towers and I wont harm neither you or your family? I mean they also didnt get in the place where it was said he'd stay for the first couple weeks..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2004, 05:25:18 AM »
if you can talk to the family of a murderer, will you talk to them, just to see where he could be or something, or would you fly them out of the country immediately, although noone else is allowed to fly. cmon, NOOO-OONE can tell this isnt suspicious and fuckin' weird. maybe it was a deal? you destroy my towers and I wont harm neither you or your family? I mean they also didnt get in the place where it was said he'd stay for the first couple weeks..

A deal? I betta get my ass out of this topic.. it's too stupid.. ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2004, 05:34:50 AM »

A deal? I betta get my ass out of this topic.. it's too stupid.. ::)
says a dude who doesnt seem to find it weird and suspect as fuck when the family of the man who's responsible for the greatest attack on american soil is getting a sight-seeing tour per plane in america when noone else is allowed to fly.

(+ the guy who thinks Malone is still better than Duncan & Garnett)
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2004, 06:15:53 AM »
It's not suspect as fuck, man. It's probably a MISTAKE. Not a deal. Bush's administration has done tons of mistakes, that's probably just another one. But the deal thing is too far, c'mon. I know you German, and there you hate on Bush, but a deal to let him destroy the towers so they can attack Iraq is just good if you are 9 years old and you chilling with other 9 years old and there's a hot girl, and you wanna act like you know something or you are intellectual. But here there're no ladies to flirt with, and i'm 24 years old. So..

About Malone hell yeah he's the best PF in the league!!! But Duncan is a C.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2004, 07:08:17 AM »
It's not suspect as fuck, man. It's probably a MISTAKE. Not a deal. Bush's administration has done tons of mistakes, that's probably just another one. But the deal thing is too far, c'mon. I know you German, and there you hate on Bush, but a deal to let him destroy the towers so they can attack Iraq is just good if you are 9 years old and you chilling with other 9 years old and there's a hot girl, and you wanna act like you know something or you are intellectual. But here there're no ladies to flirt with, and i'm 24 years old. So..

I said it once I said it twice and now Ima say it trice...

there are 2 options... either, the Bush Administration fucking dumb beyond all recognition, or, it's all thought through. Both things are incredible.  I cant imagine political leaders being that dumb. Im talking about really dumb here. That's improbable.
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2004, 02:15:44 PM »
The "deal" shit is more improbable. Bush is really that stupid, lol. ;D