Author Topic: The Case For Invading Iran  (Read 1036 times)

mauzip

Re: The Case For Invading Iran
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »
Iraq borders Iran, that's in America's advantage. I think that if America invades another country they're gonna be invading Syria and Iran at the same time.

dont you hypocritical ass ever dare to claim to be neutral ever again

Why did you make that comment?

Jome

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2004, 07:39:54 PM »
LOL @ this thread.

"Hey guys, what country should we do next ?"
"Uhh, something easy, that we are guaranteed to win"
"Hey, what about Iran ?"
"Sounds good, we'll easily do 'em"

Some people should be banned from ToT, or at least have a age limit..  :-X

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2004, 07:58:42 PM »
One should do backround history studying on the US's involvement in Iran's politics to see why Iran hates them so much.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Slayer

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2004, 10:36:06 PM »
i say we nuke all of those bastards 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2004, 10:37:28 PM »
i say we nuke all of those bastards 

That unimaginable ignorance.

Slayer

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2004, 10:47:11 PM »
LOL dude just playing around

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2004, 01:07:52 AM »
well, I don't mind americans saying "lets invade iran"...IF THEY'RE IN THE FUCKING ARMY.

(wrote iraq instead of iran..ima a dumbass  :-\)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 01:17:56 AM by eS El Duque »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2004, 03:18:49 AM »
Iraq borders Iran, that's in America's advantage. I think that if America invades another country they're gonna be invading Syria and Iran at the same time.

dont you hypocritical ass ever dare to claim to be neutral ever again

Why did you make that comment?

over all your posts regarding such issues it becomes clear that you dont give a shit about those middle-eastern countries and those palestinians. although you sometimes claim to be neutral, which sucks. other ppl admit they are damn right wing (trauma, engel...), or in favor of jews (nik), or in favor of muslims (infinite, tech) because of their heritage, or that they dont know shit about all this (machiavelli).
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2004, 03:23:49 AM »
I never denied I am right winged and what's wrong with having a right winged opinion? Does it matter to you I didn't give my opinion on this yet?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2004, 03:34:30 AM »
I never denied I am right winged and what's wrong with having a right winged opinion? Does it matter to you I didn't give my opinion on this yet?

aight I never heard that stuff comin outta your mouth before. Glad you admit it finally. It's coo'.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2004, 03:43:55 AM »
whatever... but is there something wrong with being right winged?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2004, 06:55:14 AM »
LOL @ some of yall thinking invading Iran is just like invading Iraq
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2004, 11:09:59 AM »
LOL @ some of yall thinking invading Iran is just like invading Iraq

exactly....they don't have the knowledge....and most likely don't know much about the history.

One should do backround history studying on the US's involvement in Iran's politics to see why Iran hates them so much.

^exactly....but here's the thing, the people of Iran don't hate America, they will do anything to come live out here, they just hate how the government has been operating in the past. They hate their own government also, ever since the Shah was put out of power, they been trying to make movements, but it's hard, U have like 80 million people out there, U can't revolt just like that, it takes major organization, but they have been doing their thing, the college students out there are a major factor, something like 60% of people out there is under 25. My cuzzins out there tell me how the rules and regulations have softened over the years, women no longer have to cover themselves as much, and I remember back in the days, you would go to jail just for wearing sun glasses or anything that would classified as 'cool', none of that is around no more. My cuzzins tell me some people even be sporting doo rags out there nowadays instead of just a shirt around the head. They be throwin parties and shit, not no bullshit either, they be bumpin 2pac out there for god's sake. It's nothing like other Arabic countries, they have a HUGE potential to be considered a MODERN country. But what stops that? The muthafucin Mullahs and tha punk muthafucaz controlling the government. I would more than happy if America puts those muthafucaz out of power, BUT....1st come up wit a legit reason to go out there, and 2nd find a way to defeat them without killin 20,000 more innocent civilians. And have an actual agenda, present it to the public, this isn't IRAQ, U can't set up a puppet out there and think U own the place. The shit will erupt. When I say America is afraid of Iran, I didn't mean WAR-wise, ofcourse America will take em out if it was full on battle. What I was trying to say was Iran is a major factor in the middle east and America is aware of that, dats why they are finding BOGUS ass reasons to get @ them. If they take Iran, they pretty much OWN the middle east. But U gotta go at this the RIGHT way. Bush doesn't understand that, he juss wanna take over and cash in more checks. He doesn't have no real agenda. Kerry CLAIMS he has better ways to fight this war. U figure it out.............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2004, 01:41:49 PM »
I LOVE IT!, moron we wiped out iraq in 3 weeks, ya the regime but u sitll got an average of 3 americans dieing a day to peasants who just deicded to pick up a gun cuz u wont leave there country. thats a damn shame. and go to IRan see how far it gets you, USA believes they have nuke capabilities. NEWS FLASH. they already have the weapons. there just waiting for USA to really threat so we can say ok go ahead btw we have our nukes. cuz if they admit to it now USA would push hard to cut off all there suppliers from Europe.  and last time America supported IRaq to fight Iran, iran almost took over iraq instead. USA if afraid of IRan cuz of its Muslim Government that is a "disadvantage to USA" cuz they have no control over it, and they were afraid it would influence in Ira at that time. well now its about to happen again, the biggest Government leaders in Iraq are all for the same ogvernment Iran has so USA is still there trying to bring up the government as a democracy to beenfit them and they are afraid of Iran for it again. and Mach to further more prove ur ignorance Iran supports people involved with 9/11 attacks is abotu as 100% right as Sudaam supporting it. moron, bcuz the CIA could say sumtin like ya the terrorists went through Iran is funny cuz, we cant control our border problems with afghanistan...and to further more clarify this, its no wonder 80% of Afghanistan speaks Farsi (iranian language) and if USA has got a border problem with Iran, fix urs with mexico and cubans and haitians and such. USA is jus lookin for more exuses to take over countries to benefit them and CIA is looking for a way out of there mistake with Iraq. this is just another mistake. Bush already is leader of this country, why he wanna rule other countries now? its a damn shame, and all Iran supports and Aides is hezbollah in lebanon who sits on THEIR BORDER protecting there countries from the ISrealies who want that certian peice of the land. but America would fail to report the precise Iranian Aide to the hezbollah, funny isnt it.

BTW id like to further more apoligize for all my typo's and such cuz i just woke up and im to lazy to correct any of them. and i suck at typing =p
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 01:44:16 PM by BuddenzNasir »

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2004, 08:38:52 PM »
LOL @ all the fools that have posted already thinking hey iran seems easy we'll wipe em out in 4.

YEAH RIGHT, Iran is in the top 10 militaries in the WORLD, Iraq barely had one,lol Sadaam had to call his brother in law to come fight with fatigues. Iran is more stable than any of you think. Another Iraq? NO, Iraq is 98% desert, the top half of Iran just might remind some of a war we had not too long ago called Vietnam. Its not all desert in Iran, it has mountains,forests,jungles, much more cities than Iraq and the population is much much more. No one even in the Arab world liked Iraq, Iraq was a country with no ties or allies. Iran has plenty, just a while ago even the UK sold arms to Iran. You think they would send troops? Iran is a big no no.

Iraq being a country with not many allies still had the whole world protesting against the war. Now Iran, you think it could happen just like that? Now attacking Iran would really ignite another world war. Cause as soon as they know its on. they'd strike Israel at ease. and then israel would strike and then the whole world would go nuts. Cause you know as soon as that would happen, countries like north korea, russia, turkey, germany, all those fuckers would get involved.

America isn't afriad? america should be afraid cause you know theres a line and the world is just sitting back and taking shit, you know their gonna snap. and if the world does snap, it won't be to America's advantage.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 08:45:08 PM by Global Moderator »