Author Topic: I applaud mase for his views on religion.......  (Read 502 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I applaud mase for his views on religion.......
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2004, 09:02:32 PM »
I respect the guy because, he was successful, makin mad paper, but he left it all because he felt he wasn't leavin right. He didn't time out from the rap game until he could balance his religion and his rappin. Came back, and completely switched up his style, not to get more fans or money like most rappers, but because he felt it was the right thing to do.

And he's not one of those rappers who claim religion but aren't practicing what they preach, at least not yet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2004, 10:39:02 AM »
I was never really into Mase.  I'm still not.  He's a pop artist to me.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2004, 03:09:55 PM »
mase is a liar! one eyed willy is gon' set his goons onto him, he aint allowed in harlem no more, no!

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOBODY LIKES YOU. HAVEN'T YOU REALIZED THAT BY NOW? LET'S SEE YOUR'RE STUPID LITTLE ASS IN HARLEM.

For real and hop the fuck off jim jones nuts...go try and see mase in real life pussy get a fucking life dickrider

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2004, 10:20:36 PM »
I was never really into Mase.  I'm still not.  He's a pop artist to me.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »
IMO, that's some shit he had to say to justificate his return to rap. He's back cause he was missing getting his paper. Preaching don't make no dollas.

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 08:31:59 AM »
hopefully he's not like kanye west.

Jesus walks was a sad attempt.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
You guys are crazy, why would mase come back for money when he still got cheques every month for royalties off all his old shit, remember this guy has his name on some of the biggest rap songs and albums of the 90's.......

rampant, didnt like Jesus Walks?  I think its a pretty hot song, not preachy at all,  dope that its blowing up considering its not mainstream sounding really....

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2004, 01:44:04 PM »
no its not that i didnt like it (the songs annoying but thats not the point). Kanye was just trying to play off God.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2004, 04:17:15 PM »
no its not that i didnt like it (the songs annoying but thats not the point). Kanye was just trying to play off God.

Yeh hes a hypocrite im pretty sure the song rite after that  one on the album swore....
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 04:28:47 PM by .:LiquidSwords:. »

Mase Is The Future

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2004, 05:10:40 AM »
IMO, that's some shit he had to say to justificate his return to rap. He's back cause he was missing getting his paper. Preaching don't make no dollas.

Bullshit, you don't know that his lectures get him a shitload of money, and he could do nothing, he's still living off his Harlem World days.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2004, 05:37:44 AM »
fair enough if you respect him then thats on you, but calling him the realest rapper in the game right now is laughable imo...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mase Is The Future

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2004, 05:48:38 AM »
fair enough if you respect him then thats on you, but calling him the realest rapper in the game right now is laughable imo...

What's fake about Ma$e?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2004, 07:36:34 AM »

Bullshit, you don't know that his lectures get him a shitload of money, and he could do nothing, he's still living off his Harlem World days.

Just in case you didn't know IMO stands for "In My Opinion".

Aside from that, I don't doubt he can make a lot of money doin nothing, he can live off his old hits. But don't forget these cats spend a lot, cars, jewels, parties, etc. That can't be paid with old royalties, ask Michael Jackson.

Mase Is The Future

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2004, 07:40:53 AM »
'Preaching don't make no dollas.'

Yes it does. A lot.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2004, 07:47:15 AM »
'Preaching don't make no dollas.'

Yes it does. A lot.

Then there was no need for him to release another album. We would all be happier.