Author Topic: Responsibility  (Read 1322 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Responsibility
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2004, 05:34:18 PM »
how the hell am I ignorant.

For the most part you don't even know what you're talking about. You are so focussed on being anti-America that you lose touch with reality.

ya hes just a jealous  anti-American.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2004, 05:35:22 PM »
how the hell am I ignorant.

For the most part you don't even know what you're talking about. You are so focussed on being anti-America that you lose touch with reality.

ya hes just a jealous  anti-American.

lmao. jealous? of what? of your freedom? LOL. you heard too many Bush-Speeches.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2004, 05:37:29 PM »
7even, have you ever been in America?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2004, 05:44:15 PM »
7even, have you ever been in America?

no.

How does that bash me? Im talking about foreign politics here. Plus, domestic things like gun rule everyone knows. They're fucked up too, I dont have to be in the country to see that. Plus, I know adult Americans, related to my Dad in some way. Ive talked to them lately, whatever. I dont see how Im a dick for saying what I said "despite" Ive never been in America. It's like when you say "Saddam did fucked up things" and I ask "Mauzip, have you ever been in Iraq?"
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2004, 05:47:02 PM »
How that bashes you? You'd be able to make a 7-year-old believe it's bad to live in America because Bush is an evil dictator who doesn't allow freedom of speech, etc.

* Mr. Mauzip -> bedtime

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »
How that bashes you? You'd be able to make a 7-year-old believe it's bad to live in America because Bush is an evil dictator who doesn't allow freedom of speech, etc.

* Mr. Mauzip -> bedtime

weird stuff. good night though. has been fun today. anytime, man, anytime.
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2004, 06:06:06 PM »

Plus, domestic things like gun rule everyone knows. They're fucked up too,

Everyone should have a right to own a gun.

davida.b.

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2004, 06:07:55 PM »

Plus, domestic things like gun rule everyone knows. They're fucked up too,

Everyone should have a right to own a gun.

This is the smartest thing you've ever said LOL

Montana00

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2004, 06:41:10 PM »
I dont know where to begin. I read 2 pages of pure BS. So ill summarize instead of quoting lines and lines of bs.

1. America in no way shape or form more safe, then we were on 911. Its as simple as that. Yea maybe every so often an airport worker makes you take off your shoes, and stops you from taking a nail clipper onto a plane(they took mine, said it was a weapon). But truth be told, if you were a terrorist would you use planes again to terrorize....only if your retarted. The next attack will be unique, probably chemical, as in spreading a virus that was in a little plastic bag.  So machiavelli dont even bother with your " with bush at least you no that your safe" bull.

2. Im not going to even bother debating the iraq war anymore.

3. 7even is exactly right, "terror everywhere." Ever since 911 the homeland security/Cia/Nsa.....all they do is keep informing the america public of "possible terrorist attack." Hey did you guys hear that the WW2 dedication ceremony was going to be bombed? Oops my bad it already took place.....no terrorist attack. Ill be 99% positive that nothing will happen with these current "possible bank company terrorist attacks." As we know from the iraq war, Our intelligence is horrible, so dont rely too much on it.

"me: Safe!!!! --> Me: Vote for Bush" bush will be dead by the time your old enough to vote. 

I nor 7even are anti american....i live in america. I love the country, although sometimes i disagree with what goes on in this place, but thats the beauty of america...freedom.

And trust me i have enough weapons in my house....for a rainy day.

Thirteen

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2004, 06:48:10 PM »
i see here's another debate that's two sided

first people say it's bush's fault that the twin towers got bombed because he didn't heed any of the warnings

now we listen to every warning and he's a moron for doing so...

once again, doesn't make much sense

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2004, 07:40:01 PM »

first people say it's bush's fault that the twin towers got bombed because he didn't heed any of the warnings

Yes, people are hypocrites.

And Rampant, how come your oppions are way different then they were before July 20th. Did you get brain washed by Micheal Moores propaganda? or was it Maradonas thread?

Thirteen

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2004, 07:46:40 PM »

Yes, people are hypocrites.

And Rampant, how come your oppions are way different then they were before July 20th. Did you get brain washed by Micheal Moores propaganda? or was it Maradonas thread?

he's got a point.....you can have your own opinions now...Maradona is gone and he won't come back for another few days

Montana00

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2004, 07:58:32 PM »
trust me, maradona didnt change my mind.

Ive always thought that we werent any safer. ive always stood by the fact that "you cant stop terrorism no matter how hard you try"

i have kept my same beliefs, but i will admit i have changed my opinion twoards certain things.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 08:00:24 PM by rampant »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2004, 03:41:47 AM »
smerlus ... dont act like you wouldnt think Im right  ;)

rampant, there was a reason why most ppl voted for you as the most improved poster, dont listen to machiavelli. he's just jealous that you're a cool guy now and he's still the moron.
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2004, 05:01:28 AM »
sorry i havn't read the 3 pages of replies i don't have time but from the first post i'll give mine. when my parent baught me up they would say things like "no one likes a show off" which is what america does, most americans walk and talk like they are better than any other country in the world, but more to the point the american government acts in this way which is why people will always bitch about america.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?