Author Topic: Why is there daily topics on the lakers  (Read 749 times)

pappy

pappy

Re: Why is there daily topics on the lakers
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 05:22:34 PM »
Other than that, i personally dont care if you grew up in the same hood where john gotti ran operations. 1st you made a stupid

Nope, it's a GREAT topic.   8)
thank you lol

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2004, 05:26:43 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56632.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56507.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56510.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56563.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56296.0
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56378.0

the only one which was worth reading was the shaq one about testifyin in the kobe case.  I dunno how but the peja one some how turned into a peja is goin to be a laker b/c of divac.

LOL.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56510.0
This one aint about the Lakers. It's about Peja. I just wrote (Lakers?) in the title (it was a comment), but it's an article from ESPN where they talks about Peja and the Kings, they dont even name the Lakers.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56563.0
Is not about players going to or signing with the lakers, but about a Shaq vs Kobe funny article, and everybody loved it.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56378.0
Is not about players going to or signing with the lakers, but about Kobe's accuser possibly retiring from the penal trial.

It's still 3-1. Try again.

P.S. Like i said, you could have PM me and write me to stop. It was easier.

pappy

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2004, 05:30:44 PM »
those are still about lakers werent they.... yup no go back to finding out what hospital each laker was born in.

Smoke

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2004, 05:35:30 PM »
those are still about lakers werent they.... yup no go back to finding out what hospital each laker was born in.

Why you always add those stupid things about hamburgers and hospitals? Are they supposed to be funny? Anyway "those are still about the Lakers" is different than "NO1 GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EVERY LIL MOVE THEY MAKE.  STOP ANALYZING EVERY MOVE LIKE THE LAKERS JUS AQUIRED KEVIN GARNETT" and "i see 5 topics on the first page of this forum about the lakers or players going to or signing with the lakers made by you". I get the point, stop making topics about the Lakers, but you could have asked it without being so arrogant, and possibly with a PM. Be sure i aint the kind of guy who replies to a nice request with a "fuck you". I'll stop making topics about the Lakers, cause i've understood non-Lakers fans doesnt like them. But, once again, there are ways and ways to say something. Out.

pappy

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2004, 05:38:26 PM »

Why you always add those stupid things about hamburgers and hospitals? Are they supposed to be funny? Anyway "those are still about the Lakers" is different than "NO1 GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EVERY LIL MOVE THEY MAKE.  STOP ANALYZING EVERY MOVE LIKE THE LAKERS JUS AQUIRED KEVIN GARNETT" and "i see 5 topics on the first page of this forum about the lakers or players going to or signing with the lakers made by you". I get the point, stop making topics about the Lakers, but you could have asked it without being so arrogant, and possibly with a PM. Be sure i aint the kind of guy who replies to a nice request with a "fuck you". I'll stop making topics about the Lakers, cause i've understood non-Lakers fans doesnt like them. But, once again, there are ways and ways to say something. Out.
every other thread people were sayin stfu already.  but you keep goin on like the energizer bunny.  an the hamburger one people found funny except you.

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2004, 05:42:16 PM »
every other thread people were sayin stfu already.  but you keep goin on like the energizer bunny.

M Dogg wrote something interesting about it, in the last page of the topic about Bobbitt. For me it's more interesting a topic about a new Lakers aquisition than one about who's the gay character of the Simpson. I didnt bitch about your topic tho. And i've never dissed you because you opened it. If people doesnt like Lakers topic, they can skip them, or ask me to make just 1 topic about the Lakers so who wanna talk about them can talk about them THERE without the forum being full of Lakers threads. I will.

an the hamburger one people found funny except you.

My bad. ::)

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2004, 05:47:26 PM »
P.S. Kobe betta watch what the fuck is up with his burgers. I remember once, i think it was a playoffs game (finals?), he eat a burger and he had a food poisoning, lol.

pappy

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2004, 05:53:00 PM »
every other thread people were sayin stfu already.  but you keep goin on like the energizer bunny.

M Dogg wrote something interesting about it, in the last page of the topic about Bobbitt. For me it's more interesting a topic about a new Lakers aquisition than one about who's the gay character of the Simpson. I didnt bitch about your topic tho. And i've never dissed you because you opened it. If people doesnt like Lakers topic, they can skip them, or ask me to make just 1 topic about the Lakers so who wanna talk about them can talk about them THERE without the forum being full of Lakers threads. I will.

an the hamburger one people found funny except you.

My bad. ::)
wow you are gettin desperate.  First off the simpsons an the lakers are two completely different topics.  Second,  i made one fuckin topic about it.  And there are a lot more people here that like the simpsons than the lakers.  shit believe it or not there are laker fans here that watch the simpsons too.  And your mdogg point has been the only decent argument you have had.  an when you think about it,  out of the regualr posters theres about 6 loyal laker fans not half the board.  well im done schooling you now.  I hope you learned a thing or two.  i gotta work out peace.

p.s. maybe you should just stick to the aftermath site you have.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2004, 05:59:11 PM »
Antonio either show us the pics with Kobe & You playing soccer or never claim having done that ever again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2004, 06:02:54 PM »
You schooled me? Mmm.. you didnt even read what i wrote, so i'll post it again and explain it, since you're just good to diss people (who aint so stupid to reply with other disses):

I'm talking about the M Dogg post (you find correct too). Talking about it, i'm saying that, like he said, there are people (like me) who're Lakers fans and who likes to talk about Lakers news. I wrote that for me it's more interesting a topic about a new Lakers aquisition than one about who's the gay character of the Simpson (referring to one topic you made). And it's not a diss. In fact i've added that "I didnt bitch about your topic tho. And i've never dissed you because you opened it". So the soluction: "If people doesnt like Lakers topic, they can skip them, or ask me to make just 1 topic about the Lakers so who wanna talk about them can talk about them THERE without the forum being full of Lakers threads". The promise: "I will".

You took the Simpson thing as personal. And dissed me, thinking you schooled me. ::)

Go to work. Peace.

Smoke

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2004, 06:05:12 PM »
Antonio either show us the pics with Kobe & You playing soccer or never claim having done that ever again.

I wasnt playing soccer in the pic, lol. It was just a pic with Kobe's family (and Kobe).
Ask Axle about them, he has seen them. Maybe Nima and LBC213 too, i'm not sure.
I dont like posting personal pics on the web.

eS El Duque

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2004, 10:11:07 PM »
P.S. Kobe betta watch what the fuck is up with his burgers. I remember once, i think it was a playoffs game (finals?), he eat a burger and he had a food poisoning, lol.

::)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2004, 11:26:54 PM »
for real antonio,  NO ONE FUCKIN CARES.... BREAKING NEWS KOBE HAD A HAMBURGER TODAY.... NO1 GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EVERY LIL MOVE THEY MAKE.  STOP ANALYZING EVERY MOVE LIKE THE LAKERS JUS AQUIRED KEVIN GARNETT.  JUST STFU ALREADY ABOUT IT.

Preach!!!!!! lol

i mean...i understand SOME topics. But we dont need to know everyday about how Kobe washed his balls. Or which Lakers are dating eachother now. Fuck, give it a rest. Does ANYONE else in here give a daily update about anything? Get a life homie...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2004, 02:10:33 AM »
Other than that, i personally dont care if you grew up in the same hood where john gotti ran operations. 1st you made a stupid topic (you could have sent me a PM, since the topic was personally directed to me, and since you're the one not liking me to open unnecessary topics); 2nd i wrote (tom gotti?) with a big ?; 3rd you'll never (and i mean NEVER) read me repping a gangster, or say i grew up with italian mafiosi (hold on: i did! But it's not something i'm proud of).
this thread is also directed at nik an his dickriding antics. 

WTF? I don't even remember opening a thread about the Lakers recently...Loser.

And I don't understand why everyone is so angry that there are Laker topics being made...As much as you like to believe that everyone hates the Lakers, there are SOME people who are interested in reading and discussing Laker shit...I mean, maybe Antonio should just have one thread about the Lakers' trades/acquisitions, and he could just post updates in there, but Goddamn!!! So many fucking people are bitching in every thread. I mean come on, it says Lakers in the Topic Title. If you're a Laker hater, don't go in...It ain't that hard...But some people like to bitch and complain, I guess...Just grow up...PeACe