Author Topic: XXclusive: Damizza to head Universal’s Westcoast division and sign Ice Cube?  (Read 438 times)

jayare

• Lil Geezy
  • Musicpharm.com
Sup, here is some news for you.

Rumors have surfaced stating that there is a strong possibility that the Westcoasts own Damon “Damizza” Young may be named to the head of Universals Westcoast A&R position within the coming weeks.  The deal would not only include the A&R position, but Damizza would also join Universal with a joint-venture for his own label. 

For More Info Click Here

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Hope it's true.

That would guarantee Butch Cassidy dropping an album. And it being str8 westcoast. And Ice Cube dropping a new solo is always great to hear.

Dope news if it comes true, no doubt.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's fuckin dope news, I hope Butch's CD comes out first tho

hector

that would be really dope if it were true

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That would be excellent... Someone high up would look out for the West Coast talent for once.

davida.b.

that would be really dope if it were true

co-sign

Sikotic™

Hope it's true.

That would guarantee Butch Cassidy dropping an album. And it being str8 westcoast. And Ice Cube dropping a new solo is always great to hear.

Dope news if it comes true, no doubt.

I'm definitely fiendin' for a Butch Cassidy album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hector

isn't butch off of universal?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That would be excellent... Someone high up would look out for the West Coast talent for once.

jayare

• Lil Geezy
  • Musicpharm.com

this really has nothing to do with Butchs' album....this is a label for Mizza on a major...but could lead to a butch deal, who knows.

also i dont know if u guys heard that sly boogie track in the background of my visit, but it was unmixxed, now that Quik is mixing it, it should be real tight.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
That would be a good thing I think...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

this really has nothing to do with Butchs' album....this is a label for Mizza on a major...but could lead to a butch deal, who knows.

also i dont know if u guys heard that sly boogie track in the background of my visit, but it was unmixxed, now that Quik is mixing it, it should be real tight.
Is Quik doing production too?