Author Topic: Now that Mase made a comeback...  (Read 375 times)

mauzip

Re: Now that Mase made a comeback...
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2004, 01:15:33 AM »
someone bought up a good point.  even if you didnt like mase.  most of us grew up on mase.  so it takes us back in the day an reminisce sought of. 

yeah, i was just in my puberty when mase broke through :D

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2004, 01:23:13 AM »
I dont hate on his music...i remember back in like..year 10? That song Get Ready. Fuck that song pwned.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2004, 04:22:19 AM »
i'm welcoming dude back because dude is actually a great rapper when you look at today's LOW ass standards.....back in 97' he was considered lyricalllywhack, all he was was a party rapper. but by today's standards he's almost a legend,lol , which is sad , but hey how can you resist that dance he does....i mean seriously!?!?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mase Is The Future

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2004, 04:25:05 AM »
i'm welcoming dude back because dude is actually a great rapper when you look at today's LOW ass standards.....back in 97' he was considered lyricalllywhack, all he was was a party rapper. but by today's standards he's almost a legend,lol , which is sad , but hey how can you resist that dance he does....i mean seriously!?!?

I know you like that!

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 08:04:34 AM »
^ u were 8 years old when mase came out first  ::)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2004, 08:21:19 AM »
^ u were 8 years old when mase came out first  ::)

lol...people need to stop acting like hes a legend...imo he contributed to the downfall of rap with all the bling bling shit and shiny suits...

he wasnt that good then, and he isnt that good now... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2004, 08:43:58 AM »

all i remember is he was a fat blimp next to puffys gay shiny suit man persona back then

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2004, 09:04:47 AM »
its not whether he was great or good its jus the fact that hes back dammit!

WELCOME BACK![/size]

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2004, 09:15:07 AM »
its not whether he was great or good its jus the fact that hes back dammit!

WELCOME BACK![/size]

Yeah that makes sense... ::)

So if Nelly or Ja Rule or some other wack ass mofo quit rap for a few years and then made a comeback, y'all would be on his nuts too?

I wasn't that old when Mase first came on the scene, but I remember damn well he didn't make an impression on me. Nor anybody else I knew.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2004, 10:19:48 AM »
Mase was my favorite rapper back when he first blew up on Bad Boy, so thats why im so glad he back.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Cno Evil

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • www.chambermusik.com
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2004, 12:49:14 AM »
thing  that gets me pissed off are those little kids in the video singing "welcome back", when they werent even born when mase rapped  ::)  mase and the kids... my god.... oh and all those 'new' bad boy and otha rappers sayin 'welcome back', i mean come on, you didnt even know mase. i hate fake fabricated shit to make one person look good in the spotlight. anyhow, his rap sucks, and i got sick when i heard  his sing-songy album the other day. he should watch out before ghostface punches him again  ;D

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2004, 03:58:55 AM »
lol most people here in holland are like HE'S BACK WHOOOHOOO!!! but they haven't heard an other song then welcome back.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2004, 07:58:51 AM »
I could care less whether Mase is present or not, never have never will, I don't hate him but his music does nothin for me

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2004, 08:21:24 AM »
im feelin the new album when i workout, altho its kinda soft album ???

but man mo money mo problems, man that was dope back in 98-99 or whenever it came :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2004, 09:08:56 AM »
Back in the day Mase was tight, around the time when Mo Money Mo problems came out, the Harlem World album...24 hrs to Live, Take Whats Yours, his shit with Total..seen all his videos, whatever, and I loved him, but honestly Im not really feeling his new shit. The new album is below average. Its good to have him back though
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network