Author Topic: German brother & sister have 3 children together !!  (Read 1670 times)

Woodrow

Re: German brother & sister have 3 children together !!
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2004, 10:38:13 AM »

you can marry your cousin in north carolina if u pass genetic testing

Seer... Thats all relative depending on the situation...

;D

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2004, 11:06:06 AM »
hehe

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2004, 11:07:50 AM »
fuck god, (seer, did u chek your pms)

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2004, 11:08:55 AM »
are you blind?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2004, 11:09:40 AM »
 ;D, just retarded, thanks a lot dog

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2004, 11:10:16 AM »
 ;)

people just gotta figure out the special system ;)

Jome

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2004, 08:10:50 PM »

you can marry your cousin in north carolina if u pass genetic testing

Seer... Thats all relative depending on the situation...

;D

Pun not intended.. ?? ;D

dexter

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2004, 11:21:33 AM »
Crazy Nazis.

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2004, 03:19:02 PM »
Just wondering, is there actual scientific evidence that incest ruins the children?

yeah it makes the kids retarded...

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2004, 04:07:47 PM »
He might as well masturbated in front of a mirror because his sister looks just like him.

i was thinking exactly the same thing .lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2004, 06:21:31 PM »
Just wondering, is there actual scientific evidence that incest ruins the children?

Yeah but is it thje fact that they're brother and sister or is it because they each have the same genetic defect that gets passed down to the kids. According to what I've read if a perfectly DNA healthy brother and sister mate then the kids are in no danger and downthe line they'd be in less danger. Personally I think it's disgusting, but scientifically the a brother and sister can mate and have healthey children

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2004, 07:56:03 PM »

Yeah but is it thje fact that they're brother and sister or is it because they each have the same genetic defect that gets passed down to the kids. According to what I've read if a perfectly DNA healthy brother and sister mate then the kids are in no danger and downthe line they'd be in less danger. Personally I think it's disgusting, but scientifically the a brother and sister can mate and have healthey children

thats fucking bullshit... i learned in school if u had sex with ur brother or sisters the baby comes out retarded no matter what becuase too many chromozomes or sum shit. does anybody know whats up? is sumthing like that but no matter what they become retarded even if u did it with ur cousin...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2004, 03:45:01 AM »

thats fucking bullshit... i learned in school if u had sex with ur brother or sisters the baby comes out retarded no matter what becuase too many chromozomes or sum shit. does anybody know whats up? is sumthing like that but no matter what they become retarded even if u did it with ur cousin...

Not ALWAYS...Even these sickos...2 of their 3 children have defects...That still leaves one normal one...LOL.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2004, 02:18:46 PM »

I'd respond to this but Now I Know already did. Good job NIK!