Author Topic: Buck > Banks & "Bang Bang" >> "Bang Bang"  (Read 461 times)

Jome

Re: Buck > Banks & "Bang Bang" >> "Bang Bang"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 08:10:48 PM »
how is dissing a man you have business problems with forgetting your roots when you are steadily repping your crew and where you from (The Black Wallstreet, CPT)

according to both of em JT never been Game's family or nothin like that they just had a deal and I doubt you know enough details about that deal to tell who's right here

Exactly..
SGV will do anything to switch facts around and use presumptions to prove his arguments and gain his own silly little agenda.
Then go on another board, and do the complete opposite story, according to who he's discussing with.

Comedy.

One could say the same about you for upping Buck's album like that when you never made a thread about him before (I don't know whether you did or not but let's assume you didn't) he was with G-Unit although you did know him like you just mentioned. The reason you are now hyped about him (as Jome is about Banks) is the fact that both of them have now recorded a solo album and are on top of their game as you put it plus people talk alot about them so you automatically talk more about them too. Look at it like this: how much have you talked about 50 Cent before he hooked up with Dre and blew, how much after ? there you go

Yup.

When the fuck did SGV make a thread about Buck.. ?? Or D-Tay..
For all we know, SGV is just dickriding the Southern movement, and it's probably a VERY big bonus that Dre or Eminem didn't have anything to do with the album, and that he had half the South on his album.
I have no reason to think that SGV knew about Young Buck before he was announced as the next G-Unit member.. maybe even "Let me in" was what made SGV like Buck.. and fact is, I really don't care, like he puts his whole pride into convincing people that other people are biased.

See..?, every single assumption/guess SGV does about anybody else, is the exact same assumptions/guesses that can be used against himself.
SGV dickrides just as much/as less as anybody else, except that SGV thinks that he's the only one who's right..

« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 08:13:41 PM by Jome »

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 08:32:13 PM »
Not bigging up JT is forgetting where he came from, IMO. He should at least say "You know what, fuck it, JT and I got business problems, but he put me in the game." That's why I like Buck. He never talks bad about Juvenile, regardless of their business situation. That's NOT forgetting where you came from.

The difference between Juve/Buck and JT/Game is that Juve never put out Buck's material and collected money from that.  JT on the other hand released that "Live from Compton" mixtape and got paid.  My understanding is that The Game didn't see a penny of that and that's where the rift started.  If you mess with a man's money, then don't expect him to rollover and forget it.

Either way, when did Game diss JT for that anyway?  I don't remember hearing any disses between the two camps.

I also disagree with the statement that the Game has lost his "roots".  In fact, outside of Xzibit, I can't remember a new artist repping the West so hard in the mainstream.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 08:54:25 PM »
Either Americans gotta be the most hateful/spiteful people on earth, or this board is just overrepresented..  :D
(This doesn't go for you Baby, you're Canadian if you didn't know.)

ok you fuckin faggot, how am I a canadian when I was born & raised in San Diego. just cuz yo stupid ass cant get a g-g-g-g-green card dont mean I aint from the US
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 09:54:10 PM »
Either Americans gotta be the most hateful/spiteful people on earth, or this board is just overrepresented..  :D

ok you fuckin faggot, how am I a canadian when I was born & raised in San Diego. just cuz yo stupid ass cant get a g-g-g-g-green card dont mean I aint from the US

Why would I get a g-g-g-g-green (you stutter in real life too?) card when I live in the best country in the world.. ??
Your net-enemy Nino exposed your ass, you got on mIRC and your IP had "toronto.ca" in it, and haven't been seen on mirc since.. lmao ;D

« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 09:56:28 PM by Jome »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 10:20:57 PM »

Why would I get a g-g-g-g-green (you stutter in real life too?) card when I live in the best country in the world.. ??
Your net-enemy Nino exposed your ass, you got on mIRC and your IP had "toronto.ca" in it, and haven't been seen on mirc since.. lmao ;D

actually he took my ip and switched it from ca. to fl. and said I was from Florida you lien fuck. of course you would take somebody's side who doesnt like me if you dont like me yourself. fuck both of yall. im in San Diego, and have always been. I dont go on mirc no more cuz I use soul seek now.

now, go play a g-unit cd Jome Banks

Jome

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 11:57:37 PM »
actually he took my ip and switched it from ca. to fl. and said I was from Florida you lien fuck. of course you would take somebody's side who doesnt like me if you dont like me yourself. fuck both of yall. im in San Diego, and have always been. I dont go on mirc no more cuz I use soul seek now.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I don't care really, I just know that you got your blood netcred card revoked.  :D
Btw, .ca is Canada, not California..

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2004, 11:59:54 PM »
LMAO@ this thread and Baby G getting sonned

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2004, 02:02:53 AM »

Yeah yeah yeah.

I don't care really, I just know that you got your blood netcred card revoked.  :D
Btw, .ca is Canada, not California..

not when theres a sd.ca.cox next to it, BITCH

LMAO@ this thread and Baby G getting sonned

did jome run for back up?

Cno Evil

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • www.chambermusik.com
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2004, 12:55:47 AM »
man, RZA sampled the Bang Bang sample way back. he did the score for both Kill Bill movies anyway, but at one of his concerts he played his version as an intro... oh my god.... shit was bananas, the bass and all that, said that's gonna be on the next Clan album. so wait for that one. i personally think Buck's version wasn't that good. the sample in the chorus seems all out of place, didn't like it. i didnt hear krumb's version, i would like to? anybody got it and can put it up on www.yousendit.com for me? thanx.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2004, 11:37:55 AM »
Alot to read in this thread

anywya I waa feelin Kardinal Offishal's Bang Bang more than Bucks altho Straight outta Cashiville Shits on all of the other G-Unit releases (minus the mixtapes)

But the Original "Bang Bang" is still tight I still play CS to it :laugh:

-KIDRENEGADE-

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2004, 02:20:10 PM »
lol jome how u gon compare lil jon to p diddy.........whether u like cat or not, u gotta giv him his props for the shit he be doin, kings of crunk was a crunk classic and he be doin it big with many niggaz.......he even did a remix of lean back n got mase n eminem to spit on it.......just cuz u may not like a cat doesnt mean his wack......u gotta giv props where they at......like sayin buck is preffered by most ppl on here because they be bare youths and mtv checkers in here be dumb.......since im pretty sure banks would get way more play on mtv than buck and its truth that most ppl feel buck mo than banks album......and since u into that gangsta shit, you'd realise buck album was more g'd up than banks.........i aint even hatin on banks, his albums aiight, its got about 4 joints that could be singles on it.......on fire, so fly, chips b down and warrior 2....but as a whole album, from top to bottom with a album feel to it........buck takes it.

oh yo explain to me how making PIMP is selling out???........

pz

Jome

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2004, 05:56:23 PM »
lol jome how u gon compare lil jon to p diddy.........whether u like cat or not, u gotta giv him his props for the shit he be doin, kings of crunk was a crunk classic and he be doin it big with many niggaz.......he even did a remix of lean back n got mase n eminem to spit on it.......just cuz u may not like a cat doesnt mean his wack......u gotta giv props where they at......like sayin buck is preffered by most ppl on here because they be bare youths and mtv checkers in here be dumb.......since im pretty sure banks would get way more play on mtv than buck and its truth that most ppl feel buck mo than banks album......and since u into that gangsta shit, you'd realise buck album was more g'd up than banks.........i aint even hatin on banks, his albums aiight, its got about 4 joints that could be singles on it.......on fire, so fly, chips b down and warrior 2....but as a whole album, from top to bottom with a album feel to it........buck takes it.

oh yo explain to me how making PIMP is selling out???........

pz

LOL @ U trying to start a discussion with a gang of fabricated shit.
I didn't compare Lil Jon to Diddy, I did not say Lil Jon is wack, I didn't say that MTV-viewers are more likely to like Buck than Banks.
Don't twist every single line into something absurd.

PIMP is a sellout track to me, I think 99% of the people know that neither 50 or Snoop are real pimps, which is something totally different than just being a playboy and getting girls, they're both more credible as gangsta rappers, wether they are or not.
Besides, the whole track + video was mad gimmicky and poppy. Still better than that "Baby U got" bullshit though.