Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2543 times)

eS El Duque

Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO (my) JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2004, 11:53:29 AM »

of course the media's made him out to be some wonder kid.. same shit happened with owen back along.. the media is the worst bandwagon

I heard the English media is like that  :D...anytime they find a great english player they try to hype em up to be the next big thing, but it never works out (most of the time)

iunno, im ignorant  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2004, 11:57:40 AM »
yeah.. but its a double edged sword..

when you're loved.. youre really loved.. idiolised..

when they hate you.. you're demonised

whichever way they on your back non stop..

Smoke

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2004, 02:11:45 PM »
rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich

Honestly. Just make a vacation in Italy, or in Spain, or in France, or in Argentina, or in Brazil, and you'll easly understand how nobody gives a shit about Rooney. Only in the UK you consider him "that" good. And that's a straight fact. Go to Italy, and people will only talk about how good Gilardino is. Nobody gives a fuck about Rooney: Gilardino is the "next" thing (he's 21). Go to Brasil and everybody will talk about Adriano (21). Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta). Go to Argentina and everybody will say that Tevez is better than any n.10 in Europe. Go to France and they'll talk about Cissè, saying he's def better than Rooney. And i can go on and on and on.

Just cause there in the UK you consider him like God, it doesnt mean the whole world consider him "that" good. To say that "rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich" is a complete NONSENSE, if you dont add a "IN MY OPINION", or "IN UK WE CONSIDER.."

Plus, they could play togheter.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 02:15:38 PM by Antonio »

bez

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2004, 03:17:53 PM »
good point, its just because he scored a few goals in Euro 2004 and that he's 18...thats all.

Everyone of those players you listed is dope...I can honestly say I couldn't put em in order because they all have good qualities and not so good points about them. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2004, 03:31:09 PM »
i agree with antonio on this one.yore forgeting one dude though.hes not that young anymore,im talking about Samuel Eto'o.i think that he will blow the fuck up in barca,he is very motivated becuase of the whole real madrid situation so i think he will do big things this year

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2004, 03:37:39 PM »

Honestly. Just make a vacation in Italy, or in Spain, or in France, or in Argentina, or in Brazil, and you'll easly understand how nobody gives a shit about Rooney. Only in the UK you consider him "that" good. And that's a straight fact. Go to Italy, and people will only talk about how good Gilardino is. Nobody gives a fuck about Rooney: Gilardino is the "next" thing (he's 21). Go to Brasil and everybody will talk about Adriano (21). Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta). Go to Argentina and everybody will say that Tevez is better than any n.10 in Europe. Go to France and they'll talk about Cissè, saying he's def better than Rooney. And i can go on and on and on.

Just cause there in the UK you consider him like God, it doesnt mean the whole world consider him "that" good. To say that "rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich" is a complete NONSENSE, if you dont add a "IN MY OPINION", or "IN UK WE CONSIDER.."

ahahahaha, dont talk about italy pleeeeees dawg, they so wack its not even funny, they gotta bunch of muthafuckin gay lookin cats who cant run or shit,so muthafuckin borin, all they do is break each others legs, they gotta cat called cassano whos aiight, but mad ovverrated n that gilardino i heard is meant to be sick, im sure u know......but they aint shit on many out their.........man imma man utd fan and i aint even being biased, rooney is 18........how old is gilardinho and cassono...and the 18yr old cat was one of the biggesr stars in the euro 04........i admit england hype their players more than anyone else its become a joke but he is better than cassano and just as good if not better than gilardinho.....and his only 18..............in my opinion, ronadlo is better than him and his only slightly older so it makes me wonder if rooney gets compared to pele.........which was dumb as fuck......what they gon call ronaldo if he was english.........but yeh there be bare young playaz who be makin noise but i dono about many italians............everyone knows they italian players need to step up........just like most english players..........but rooney is great for his age no doubt

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2004, 04:01:51 PM »
We got the Best young player in the league

SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS

'Shauny Wright Wright Wright'

bez

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2004, 04:09:27 PM »
Yer hes dope, coming up ain't he.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2004, 04:15:14 PM »
Yer hes dope, coming up ain't he.

Phat player
Just a Shame that Twat Sven dont start with him.

bez

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2004, 04:25:26 PM »
yer.

Can I just say.

WHAT IS DAVID JAMES DOING IN GOAL FOR ENGLAND.  I am sorry but Nigel Martyn is better than him.  I think its time Sven waves bye bye to James, he's too much of a risk....as shown over and over and over again.  Robinson should be given a chance now.

Oh and who said this guy was gunna be a legend.....hmmmmmmm ME!!!!  Maybe even another future England star, who knows.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2004, 04:30:10 PM »
yer.

Can I just say.

WHAT IS DAVID JAMES DOING IN GOAL FOR ENGLAND.  I am sorry but Nigel Martyn is better than him.  I think its time Sven waves bye bye to James, he's too much of a risk....as shown over and over and over again.  Robinson should be given a chance now.

Oh and who said this guy was gunna be a legend.....hmmmmmmm ME!!!!  Maybe even another future England star, who knows.

Now now dont build him up we all know what happens  ;D
I aint gona argue about James the guy is wank. Saying that though 1 day he can have a top game the next Wank aint in it.

And Alan Kiss the Badge Smith is a starter 4 England now
Just cause he plays 4 them. Fuck me Stevie wonder could off put that away

bez

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2004, 04:36:32 PM »
Smith is a dope player and he has started well for Man Utd but I still wouldn't of started him today.  I still think that the big man and little man combination works well for any team.  Hartson and Bellamy, Heskey and Owen.

You get me?  Now I now Heskey is poor but I still think playing with 2 similar strikers like Owen and Smith, Owen and Rooney, Owen and Vassell and Owen and Defoe isn't that good.  I think we could do with a big man, a target man for somebody to run off.  Heskey NO!  Beattie...hmmmmmm could do the job but I doubt it.  I really don't know really.

Smith, Owen, Vassell, Rooney and Defoe are all too similar IMO.  All like to get the ball have a bit of a run and use their pace and shooting power...I really think playing with a big man is better.

Jome

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2004, 06:33:15 PM »
Can I just say.

WHAT IS DAVID JAMES DOING IN GOAL FOR ENGLAND.  I am sorry but Nigel Martyn is better than him.  I think its time Sven waves bye bye to James, he's too much of a risk....as shown over and over and over again.  Robinson should be given a chance now.8

FUCK NAH!!
Paul Robinson all the way.. guess you haven't seen the Spurs game against Newcastle.. ?? Or the other games for that matter..
I see English tabloids already suggest that Robinson should start the next game..  8)

James is a clown, and Englands midfield is  :-\ as well..
Get Beckham and Carragher out, Sean Davis in as defending midfielder, and then Gerrard & Lampard in the middle, and Jenas as attacking midfielder.. would be unbreakable.. and then Cole as backup, and Dyer, Wright-Phillips or Bridge as alternatives down the wings..
England isn't gonna win shit with useless Beckham on the team, and Carragher is even filler in L'pool..

Btw, England will have best defender lineup in the world when certain people come back from injury..
Ferdinand, Terry, King, Campbell, Woodgate... that's 5 of the best defenders in the world competing for 2 places..

Smoke

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2004, 12:10:49 AM »

ahahahaha, dont talk about italy pleeeeees dawg, they so wack its not even funny, they gotta bunch of muthafuckin gay lookin cats who cant run or shit,so muthafuckin borin, all they do is break each others legs, they gotta cat called cassano whos aiight, but mad ovverrated n that gilardino i heard is meant to be sick, im sure u know......but they aint shit on many out their.........man imma man utd fan and i aint even being biased, rooney is 18........how old is gilardinho and cassono...and the 18yr old cat was one of the biggesr stars in the euro 04........i admit england hype their players more than anyone else its become a joke but he is better than cassano and just as good if not better than gilardinho.....and his only 18..............in my opinion, ronadlo is better than him and his only slightly older so it makes me wonder if rooney gets compared to pele.........which was dumb as fuck......what they gon call ronaldo if he was english.........but yeh there be bare young playaz who be makin noise but i dono about many italians............everyone knows they italian players need to step up........just like most english players..........but rooney is great for his age no doubt

Was this reply supposed to be funny? Totally out of point, aggressive and stupid. ::)
I didnt even say Gilardino or Cassano are better than Rooney. I said that in every nation they got their own stars. And i forgot about Fernando Torres (21-22) for Spain, C.Ronaldo (20?) for Portugal, etc.. and the list can go on and on and on.. You english just gotta face this reality: you aint soccer! You are England. And 99% of the times, you dont win outside England. So shut up and read my reply again 20x. Then talk about Rooney and how good he is IN YOUR OPINION.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 12:18:45 AM by Antonio »

eS El Duque

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2004, 12:16:42 AM »
Torres, what a bitch, could'nt do shit in Euro2004, disappointed me  :'(