Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2537 times)

bez

Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO (my) JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2004, 12:19:30 PM »
i watched a goal done by Zidane, after he scored he tried jumping over those ads they have around the field, he didn't jump all the way over and clipped it and fell  ;D

Right now, the only football player im looking forward to watchin at the next world cup is Ronaldhino, he'll dominate! The dude is my favorite player right now.

lol yer seen that video, funny as fuck. lol

Yer ronaldinho is amazing.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2004, 12:35:07 PM »
i watched a goal done by Zidane, after he scored he tried jumping over those ads they have around the field, he didn't jump all the way over and clipped it and fell  ;D

Right now, the only football player im looking forward to watchin at the next world cup is Ronaldhino, he'll dominate! The dude is my favorite player right now.

lol yer seen that video, funny as fuck. lol

Yer ronaldinho is amazing.

yeah ronaldinho is THE man.

btw Antonio im happy you beat those Norwegian fucks.Slovenia also won(were the first in the group now)i hope we get through world cup with Italy ;)

Smoke

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2004, 02:10:45 PM »
Are you slovenian? You won 3-0, impressive win. Yeah, you can make it. You can beat Scotland and Norway.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2004, 02:43:17 PM »
rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich

Honestly. Just make a vacation in Italy, or in Spain, or in France, or in Argentina, or in Brazil, and you'll easly understand how nobody gives a shit about Rooney. Only in the UK you consider him "that" good. And that's a straight fact. Go to Italy, and people will only talk about how good Gilardino is. Nobody gives a fuck about Rooney: Gilardino is the "next" thing (he's 21). Go to Brasil and everybody will talk about Adriano (21). Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta). Go to Argentina and everybody will say that Tevez is better than any n.10 in Europe. Go to France and they'll talk about Cissè, saying he's def better than Rooney. And i can go on and on and on.

Just cause there in the UK you consider him like God, it doesnt mean the whole world consider him "that" good. To say that "rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich" is a complete NONSENSE, if you dont add a "IN MY OPINION", or "IN UK WE CONSIDER.."

Plus, they could play togheter.

ahahahaha, dont talk about italy pleeeeees dawg, they so wack its not even funny, they gotta bunch of muthafuckin gay lookin cats who cant run or shit,so muthafuckin borin, all they do is break each others legs, they gotta cat called cassano whos aiight, but mad ovverrated n that gilardino i heard is meant to be sick, im sure u know......but they aint shit on many out their.........man imma man utd fan and i aint even being biased, rooney is 18........how old is gilardinho and cassono...and the 18yr old cat was one of the biggesr stars in the euro 04........i admit england hype their players more than anyone else its become a joke but he is better than cassano and just as good if not better than gilardinho.....and his only 18..............in my opinion, ronadlo is better than him and his only slightly older so it makes me wonder if rooney gets compared to pele.........which was dumb as fuck......what they gon call ronaldo if he was english.........but yeh there be bare young playaz who be makin noise but i dono about many italians............everyone knows they italian players need to step up........just like most english players..........but rooney is great for his age no doubt

Was this reply supposed to be funny? Totally out of point, aggressive and stupid. ::)
I didnt even say Gilardino or Cassano are better than Rooney. I said that in every nation they got their own stars. And i forgot about Fernando Torres (21-22) for Spain, C.Ronaldo (20?) for Portugal, etc.. and the list can go on and on and on.. You english just gotta face this reality: you aint soccer! You are England. And 99% of the times, you dont win outside England. So shut up and read my reply again 20x. Then talk about Rooney and how good he is IN YOUR OPINION.

yo dawg your reply is even dumber, i aint english, im clownin the way they build up players so bad......so read my reply another 100 times,haha.......and i wasnt being "aggresive" just real.......rooney is pretty sick tho still......but im sayin teams like italy are now wack.....they aint shit compared to what they use to be, they still playin slow shit.........they got way mo potential than that......they still gon always be sick cuz of they defence but they need to speed up their game.....

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2004, 02:47:43 PM »
That clip wasnt even "that" good. There are clips with Ibra doing crazy things. Remember the move of Ronaldinho in the Nike commercial? Zlata did it twice. And he's almost 2 meters!!! Man i told you. I can make you videoclips of Cissè, of Adriano, of F.Torres, of Cassano, of Gilardino, of Tevez, etc.. Every nation got his own hero! No, wait: every nation makes his own hero. Look at Zola. We've never loved him as much as you did, in England. Or Di Canio. You "created" them. So it all depends. If you watch Rooney, Owen and Beckham on TV 24/7, you'll start to think they really "good". Here in Italy we see Cassano, Totti, Gilardino, Shevchenko etc on tv 24/7, so we think they great. They are all great players, man. IMO Rooney is a lil bit overrated, but still he's a great player.

schevchenko, now we talkin......homie be one of the sickest out their,

Jome

« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2004, 05:56:41 PM »
Are you slovenian? You won 3-0, impressive win. Yeah, you can make it. You can beat Scotland and Norway.

We'll see about that.. Tottenham reject Acimovic scored a hat-trick..  :D

Italy didn't impress me on Saturday.. they struggled to beat Norway, even if we played like shit, and missed our best keeper and the best winger was given a rest.
Both the goals was lucky as well, and the team seemed unorganized.. Gattuso was the big difference, we lack midfielders.
It's on in Norway, that's gonna be a different game..  :)

Smoke

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2004, 06:45:05 AM »
rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich

Honestly. Just make a vacation in Italy, or in Spain, or in France, or in Argentina, or in Brazil, and you'll easly understand how nobody gives a shit about Rooney. Only in the UK you consider him "that" good. And that's a straight fact. Go to Italy, and people will only talk about how good Gilardino is. Nobody gives a fuck about Rooney: Gilardino is the "next" thing (he's 21). Go to Brasil and everybody will talk about Adriano (21). Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta). Go to Argentina and everybody will say that Tevez is better than any n.10 in Europe. Go to France and they'll talk about Cissè, saying he's def better than Rooney. And i can go on and on and on.

Just cause there in the UK you consider him like God, it doesnt mean the whole world consider him "that" good. To say that "rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich" is a complete NONSENSE, if you dont add a "IN MY OPINION", or "IN UK WE CONSIDER.."

Plus, they could play togheter.

ahahahaha, dont talk about italy pleeeeees dawg, they so wack its not even funny, they gotta bunch of muthafuckin gay lookin cats who cant run or shit,so muthafuckin borin, all they do is break each others legs, they gotta cat called cassano whos aiight, but mad ovverrated n that gilardino i heard is meant to be sick, im sure u know......but they aint shit on many out their.........man imma man utd fan and i aint even being biased, rooney is 18........how old is gilardinho and cassono...and the 18yr old cat was one of the biggesr stars in the euro 04........i admit england hype their players more than anyone else its become a joke but he is better than cassano and just as good if not better than gilardinho.....and his only 18..............in my opinion, ronadlo is better than him and his only slightly older so it makes me wonder if rooney gets compared to pele.........which was dumb as fuck......what they gon call ronaldo if he was english.........but yeh there be bare young playaz who be makin noise but i dono about many italians............everyone knows they italian players need to step up........just like most english players..........but rooney is great for his age no doubt

Was this reply supposed to be funny? Totally out of point, aggressive and stupid. ::)
I didnt even say Gilardino or Cassano are better than Rooney. I said that in every nation they got their own stars. And i forgot about Fernando Torres (21-22) for Spain, C.Ronaldo (20?) for Portugal, etc.. and the list can go on and on and on.. You english just gotta face this reality: you aint soccer! You are England. And 99% of the times, you dont win outside England. So shut up and read my reply again 20x. Then talk about Rooney and how good he is IN YOUR OPINION.

yo dawg your reply is even dumber, i aint english, im clownin the way they build up players so bad......so read my reply another 100 times,haha.......and i wasnt being "aggresive" just real.......rooney is pretty sick tho still......but im sayin teams like italy are now wack.....they aint shit compared to what they use to be, they still playin slow shit.........they got way mo potential than that......they still gon always be sick cuz of they defence but they need to speed up their game.....

pz

If you think I BUILD UP players so bad, you didnt understand a damn thing. Out.

Smoke

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2004, 06:51:07 AM »

We'll see about that.. Tottenham reject Acimovic scored a hat-trick..  :D

Italy didn't impress me on Saturday.. they struggled to beat Norway, even if we played like shit, and missed our best keeper and the best winger was given a rest.
Both the goals was lucky as well, and the team seemed unorganized.. Gattuso was the big difference, we lack midfielders.
It's on in Norway, that's gonna be a different game..  :)

Jome i got the impression Italy will never impress you, lol. In Euro2004 we dominated Sweden, sweden shot 1 times at 86', they tied, and Italy didnt impress you. Against a 11-men-on-defence Norway we outplayed you, we shot 300 times against 1, but still we didnt impress you. Maybe you need a 18-0 win to impress you? C'mon, Italy deserved the win and that's totally out of discussion. Of course it will be different in Norway, homie. But it will be harder in Slovenia and in Scotland too. Our game was the 1st official game with a new coach, with 3 guys playing for the first time ever with Italy (De Rossi 21, Bonera 22, Gilardino 22), and with Totti, Cassano, Del Piero, Cannavaro, Pirlo and Vieri out for injury. I'm happy about that game. It's a deserved win, and it wasnt easy. It's never easy, these days. Look at France tying with Israel, or England with Austria. The only thing we can write for sure is that we hella deserved the win. When you say that, then you can criticize us, if you want. But be sure to write we deserved it.

Norway is a good team. You can qualify too. You and Slovenia and Scotland have chances to do it. It's on you.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2004, 07:35:42 AM »
Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta).

Fuckin hell!

I am amazed

To breach that Malta defence must be difficult.

So who had a better Euro 2004, Rooney or Ibrahimovic?  The only tome we saw them on the same stage - and the 18 year old was already better than the egomaniac.

Oh yeah and Donnely "he just signed a 4 year contract".

That means a lot.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2004, 07:37:20 AM »
lol sup Jome.Acimovic is dope as fuck he plays for lille now in france.he came ther last year in the winter he played 12 matches and scored 8 goals.and yeah i agree with Antonio(yeah im from slovenia) italy will probably be first,us,norwegian and scotland will fight for 2nd place.we also have a completley new team,the coach fucked off zahovic well just have to wait and see

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2004, 07:42:00 AM »
And as for Bez talking about Rooney last season, Moyes totally misused him by playing him on the wing and keeping him on the bench.  And he will be playing with better players.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2004, 09:11:04 AM »
Listen my none Mancunian friend
SWP The City player every United fan wants

U fuck off with Overrated Shrek 30 Mill The scousers really did Rob ya

Ha ha ha ha ha

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2004, 09:16:26 AM »
I'd rather have Ronaldo

Oh and what a great keeper you have.

Weaver, Seaman and then James.

Fuck that's bad.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2004, 09:20:21 AM »
Who said anything about Ronaldo The Tranny ?
Diving Crying little shit. Could not get the Real Ronaldo so U got him  ;D
And did I even say anything about are Keepers ? Like use aint had a shit 1

Just tell Alan to kiss the Badge

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2004, 09:21:35 AM »
Tell Robbie to sniff the crack