Author Topic: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..  (Read 2541 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO (my) JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2004, 09:23:51 AM »
U dont sniff Crack U wrongon

Fuck me U can tell your a Rag

Kiss the badge kiss the badge

Smoke

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2004, 09:52:22 AM »
Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta).

Fuckin hell!

I am amazed

To breach that Malta defence must be difficult.

So who had a better Euro 2004, Rooney or Ibrahimovic?  The only tome we saw them on the same stage - and the 18 year old was already better than the egomaniac.

Oh yeah and Donnely "he just signed a 4 year contract".

That means a lot.

You cant just take 4 words out of a whole post and talk about it man. Obviously it's not hard at all to score 4 goals against Malta. But get ridd of that EURO2004 shit, please! I admit Rooney scored a lot (he's a good player, great prospect. Why are we discussing about it?), but when Milan Baros is the leader, and Charisteas has scored 3 goals (more than Trezeguet, Henry, Vieri, F.Torres, Raul, Ibrahimovic, Raul, Morientes, etc) it means that you cant judge strikers just reading that competition record. We're talking about skills. Both Ibrahimovic (just watch a pair of videos from the net, if you dont know him) and Rooney has skills. And they play in different position. So there's no need to compare them. Rooney is a striker, Ibrahimovic aint a real striker (Larsson was), but he plays 10mt behind the striker. And still, he scored the best goal of the tournment, against Italy (fuck it, lol). Rooney is a young player who has scored 20 goals in the Premier League and NONE in the Champions League. He has got as many yellow cards for Everton last season as goals!! Ibrahimovic has scored 35 goals in 74 matches with Ajax, included 13 in 16 games last year to help Ajax win the Eredivisie title. Plus he has scored a dozen of goals in the Champions League too. And with Sweden. And he's 22. Both are good, but they are totally different. It's like comparing C.Ronaldo with Zambrotta, or Ronaldo (the real one) with Vieri. Same position, maybe, but totally different players. So dont diss Ibrahimovic just cause UTD signed Rooney, and get ridd of that EURO2004 shit. I'm sure that if UTD signed Ibrahimovic, you was here posting the same links i posted, and you was happy as fuck cause you didnt sign "that lil overrated bitch". So keep it real.

P.S. If you wanna talk about stats, Gilardino, 21, has scored 40 (40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) goal last season. 40. In Italy. Out.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2004, 09:55:57 AM by Antonio »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2004, 03:02:40 PM »
rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich

Honestly. Just make a vacation in Italy, or in Spain, or in France, or in Argentina, or in Brazil, and you'll easly understand how nobody gives a shit about Rooney. Only in the UK you consider him "that" good. And that's a straight fact. Go to Italy, and people will only talk about how good Gilardino is. Nobody gives a fuck about Rooney: Gilardino is the "next" thing (he's 21). Go to Brasil and everybody will talk about Adriano (21). Go to Sweden and they'll all talk about Ibrahimovic and how good the dude is (he's 22, and today he scored 4 goals against Malta). Go to Argentina and everybody will say that Tevez is better than any n.10 in Europe. Go to France and they'll talk about Cissè, saying he's def better than Rooney. And i can go on and on and on.

Just cause there in the UK you consider him like God, it doesnt mean the whole world consider him "that" good. To say that "rooney is alot better and youger then imbrahimovich" is a complete NONSENSE, if you dont add a "IN MY OPINION", or "IN UK WE CONSIDER.."

Plus, they could play togheter.

ahahahaha, dont talk about italy pleeeeees dawg, they so wack its not even funny, they gotta bunch of muthafuckin gay lookin cats who cant run or shit,so muthafuckin borin, all they do is break each others legs, they gotta cat called cassano whos aiight, but mad ovverrated n that gilardino i heard is meant to be sick, im sure u know......but they aint shit on many out their.........man imma man utd fan and i aint even being biased, rooney is 18........how old is gilardinho and cassono...and the 18yr old cat was one of the biggesr stars in the euro 04........i admit england hype their players more than anyone else its become a joke but he is better than cassano and just as good if not better than gilardinho.....and his only 18..............in my opinion, ronadlo is better than him and his only slightly older so it makes me wonder if rooney gets compared to pele.........which was dumb as fuck......what they gon call ronaldo if he was english.........but yeh there be bare young playaz who be makin noise but i dono about many italians............everyone knows they italian players need to step up........just like most english players..........but rooney is great for his age no doubt

Was this reply supposed to be funny? Totally out of point, aggressive and stupid. ::)
I didnt even say Gilardino or Cassano are better than Rooney. I said that in every nation they got their own stars. And i forgot about Fernando Torres (21-22) for Spain, C.Ronaldo (20?) for Portugal, etc.. and the list can go on and on and on.. You english just gotta face this reality: you aint soccer! You are England. And 99% of the times, you dont win outside England. So shut up and read my reply again 20x. Then talk about Rooney and how good he is IN YOUR OPINION.

yo dawg your reply is even dumber, i aint english, im clownin the way they build up players so bad......so read my reply another 100 times,haha.......and i wasnt being "aggresive" just real.......rooney is pretty sick tho still......but im sayin teams like italy are now wack.....they aint shit compared to what they use to be, they still playin slow shit.........they got way mo potential than that......they still gon always be sick cuz of they defence but they need to speed up their game.....

pz

If you think I BUILD UP players so bad, you didnt understand a damn thing. Out.

the fuck u talkin about?......who said u hyped up players???......i said the english media hype up players mo than anyone.....i was clowing it but also said that italians are weak compared to what they use to be

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Jome

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2004, 03:23:56 PM »
Jome i got the impression Italy will never impress you, lol.

Italy have been underachievers for over a decade, man..
You have possibly the best range of players in the world, after Brazil, Spain, and maybe France, but they can't work together as a team.
Italy and Spain = The biggest underachievers in Europe, with squads like that they should make the final in a lot of tournaments..

Against a 11-men-on-defence Norway we outplayed you, we shot 300 times against 1, but still we didnt impress you. Maybe you need a 18-0 win to impress you? C'mon, Italy deserved the win and that's totally out of discussion.

No doubt, but this was the shittiest game Norway have played since the new coach took over..
After 6 wins and 2 draws, the new coach finally lost, mostly because they played shitty and uninspired.

I'm convinced after this game that Italy will have to fight for the 1st place in the group with Norway and possibly Slovenia..  :)
Slovenia I don't know too much about yet, but Scotland will have a hard time in this group..

Smoke

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2004, 03:54:43 PM »
Yeah it's a nice group. But please, dont compare Italy to Spain. In the last 10 years, at least an italian team (club) have reached the final of Champions League. 5 times. And in 2003 it was Milan-Juve. And in the last 10 years, the National team has collected a final of World Cup (lost by penalties) in 1994, a quarter (lost by penalties) in 1998, and a final of Euro2000 (lost on golden goal). We was been unlucky. In the last WC and in the last EC, we've failed. True that. With something strange (Byron Moreno in 2002, 2-2 in 2004), but we've failed. But STILL, dont compare us to Spain. We're the only team in the world with Germany to have 3 World Championship won, the last in 1982.

Jome

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2004, 07:29:04 PM »
But please, dont compare Italy to Spain. In the last 10 years, at least an italian team (club) have reached the final of Champions League
But STILL, dont compare us to Spain. We're the only team in the world with Germany to have 3 World Championship won, the last in 1982.

We're talking national teams here.. not league teams.
The reason I compared Italy to Spain, is all the unused opportunities, and the under-achievement.

(Every tournament Italy & Spain is being mentioned as favorites/possible champion contenders, but fails.. too many superstars on the same team maybe, or just poor direction from managers.. ? Maybe a combination of that, mixed with some bad luck)

eS El Duque

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2004, 09:54:32 PM »
Canada pwns all, fall back.

Smoke

« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2004, 03:42:51 AM »
But please, dont compare Italy to Spain. In the last 10 years, at least an italian team (club) have reached the final of Champions League
But STILL, dont compare us to Spain. We're the only team in the world with Germany to have 3 World Championship won, the last in 1982.

We're talking national teams here.. not league teams.
The reason I compared Italy to Spain, is all the unused opportunities, and the under-achievement.

(Every tournament Italy & Spain is being mentioned as favorites/possible champion contenders, but fails.. too many superstars on the same team maybe, or just poor direction from managers.. ? Maybe a combination of that, mixed with some bad luck)

The last one. :-\

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2004, 06:42:31 AM »

LoL

I knew that one was coming

True Blue

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2004, 12:41:09 PM »

LoL

I knew that one was coming

True Blue

And I knew that Lame come back was coming

bez

Re: IBRAHIMOVIC TO JUVE, ROONEY TO MAN UTD..
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2004, 03:24:28 PM »
You crack heads.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2004, 06:28:12 PM »
You crack heads.

You purse snatcher

bez

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2004, 02:54:23 PM »
You.....

eS El Duque

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2004, 11:07:35 PM »
You.....

canadian? I know you want to say it, everyone does..ultimate diss  :-\

Smoke

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2004, 07:59:06 AM »
Ibra scored 1 gol in 30' today, for Juventus. First game, first goal.