Author Topic: (dubcnn) Dr Dre & Burt Bacharach update  (Read 463 times)

Suga Foot

Re: (dubcnn) Dr Dre & Burt Bacharach update
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
I guess nobody here has heard "The Last Three Minutes" ???

If Dre and Burt keep making music like this I'll get 5 copies of the album.  For real.    It's got some traditional dre sounds and features, but it doesn't follow the same loop pattern as you'd expect it to.  it's got a really relaxed vibe but it hits hard at the same time.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 06:14:47 AM »
sounds good.. i think dre will lace him nicely... wat about that song a lil wile ago.. dre produced... wats that called.. (it wasnt rap)

It was a rolling stones song that he remixed i forget the name of it though

It was called Miss You, and Dre's remix completely ruined the song.

Very true. He fucked that shit up real good. You can't fuck with a song like that anyways, it was already perfect.

You guys serious? I think the Dre remixed that song perfectly for a dance-song. I agree though, the remix isn't better than the original. But from classics like the Stones I don't know ANY remix better than the original. So after all I think Dre did a good job, though.

It's not that I think any one could have done it better than the original, it's that I don't think Dre should have touched it to begin with. For the record it was originally a dance song. Dre just made it a repetitive dance song. It's still better than Britney Spears' remake of "Satisfaction".

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 07:32:01 AM »

If Dre and Burt keep making music like this I'll get 5 copies of the album. For real. It's got some traditional dre sounds and features, but it doesn't follow the same loop pattern as you'd expect it to. it's got a really relaxed vibe but it hits hard at the same time.

Yup, I heard "The Last Three Minutes". But I didn't feel it though, it's like modern jazz, and I don't feel modern jazz :P Cuz this song has the interpretation of being oldfashioned. Well it's personal, but I know better jazz-ers than Dre :D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

jtothai

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2004, 11:26:56 PM »

If Dre and Burt keep making music like this I'll get 5 copies of the album.  For real.    It's got some traditional dre sounds and features, but it doesn't follow the same loop pattern as you'd expect it to.  it's got a really relaxed vibe but it hits hard at the same time.

That's it! That's the track I was thinking of.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2004, 05:22:55 PM »
The Last three minutes is a tight song i got it if anyone wants it dre does the drum beat i think. anyway i will hook anyone up on msn unless sum1 tells me how to upload
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2004, 05:40:02 PM »

That's it! That's the track I was thinking of.
lol same here.. i couldnt find it tho.. if anyone could hook it up