Author Topic: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?  (Read 1152 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2004, 09:21:54 AM »
So what is the difference between street singles and the "real" first single?  Was "Made You Look" the street single and "I Can" the first single?
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

SGV

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2004, 09:42:13 AM »
^^^They're meant to get people buzzing for the new album. Sorta like re-introducing them to the game. And, "Made You Look" was the official single.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2004, 01:13:29 PM »
^^^They're meant to get people buzzing for the new album. Sorta like re-introducing them to the game. And, "Made You Look" was the official single.

Yeah, my main way of judging it is if the 12" single has a picture cover then its more than likely to be the official single, white labels, or blank covers usually mean street single.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2004, 07:16:08 PM »
um, put ya hands up was the first single from that album. They made a video, they played it on the radio. It was the first single.

Jome

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2004, 07:55:38 PM »
I don't give a fuck if Jada does a song with Britney Spears produced by the Neptunes, if it's hot, it's hot. You don't seem to able to realize that fact.

Whatever suits you. Keep bumping that Jada/Mariah track in your ride on full blast, I'm not gonna judge you.

And, L.L. has made cuts for the ladies, so don't even get into that discussion, cuz you obvioulsy don't know.

No shit, huh. ?
Now he ONLY makes tracks for the ladies, I guess that suits you perfectly.

SGV

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2004, 07:31:21 AM »
Is Jomey Womey upset? Poor thing. L.L. knows his market, and geeks drivin' cabs in Europe are not his market. People who go to clubs and party are. Sorry you had to be excluded.

Jome

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2004, 07:38:07 PM »
You're gay.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2004, 06:32:28 AM »
LL Cool J used to make dope cuts for ladies, like "I Need Love"...That new garbage sucks ass.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network