Author Topic: a message to all...  (Read 214 times)

jeromechickenbone

a message to all...
« on: September 02, 2004, 04:14:43 PM »
I read posts on here from time to time, and I even post from time to time.  One thing that hasn't changed is how one person posts some article that is supposed to expose some political figure and prove that they are scum.  Then somebody with an opposing point of view finds some article that exposes another opposing political figure and prove that they are scum.  I understand standing up for what you believe in, but its time some of you were exposed to the truth.......

Christianity is hypocritical.  Islam is hypocritical.  George Bush is a hypocrite, John Kerry is a hypocrite, Osama bin Laden is a hypocrite.  America is a hypocrite. Middle Eastern countries are hypocrites. 

I guess I just don't get the point of going back and forth posting shit trying to prove each other wrong all the time. And I know the purpose of this board is to debate issues, but don't yall see how stupid some of this shit is? PEACE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: a message to all...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 04:22:17 PM »
in fact I do think it's much more boring when everybody agrees on everything and everybody sucks everybodies cock all the time.
even though Im a die-hard eminem fan, there's no fucking way I'd post in a die-hard eminem-fan forum, since there would be 95% 13 year old bitches who dont know shit. :/
in fact, I also think ppl do learn from my posts, most who are generally against it just wont admit it, I gotta say I totally know what youre talking about and Im fuckin aware of it, still I dont see it as a "problem".
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 04:41:47 PM »
Well, I didn't say it was a problem. And I wasn't talking about debating musical stuff.  I meant more along the lines of trying to prove that one religion or one country is better than another. I'm all for debating, I just think it's stupid how some people's focus on this board is to point out all the flaws of someone else's country / religion. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 05:05:51 PM »
I read posts on here from time to time, and I even post from time to time.  One thing that hasn't changed is how one person posts some article that is supposed to expose some political figure and prove that they are scum.  Then somebody with an opposing point of view finds some article that exposes another opposing political figure and prove that they are scum.  I understand standing up for what you believe in, but its time some of you were exposed to the truth.......

Christianity is hypocritical.  Islam is hypocritical.  George Bush is a hypocrite, John Kerry is a hypocrite, Osama bin Laden is a hypocrite.  America is a hypocrite. Middle Eastern countries are hypocrites. 

I guess I just don't get the point of going back and forth posting shit trying to prove each other wrong all the time. And I know the purpose of this board is to debate issues, but don't yall see how stupid some of this shit is? PEACE

I wish my history books were that simple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 06:51:37 PM »
I don't have a problem with you saying people that follow christianity can be hypocrites, but to say christianity at its core is hypocritical is wrong in my opinion. I can't find anything hypocritical about Jesus.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 08:11:03 PM »
uh, the bible contradicts itself a lot.  But i don't really wanna get into a religious arguement in this thread. My point is that there are flaws to everybody and every religion. If you don't see that, well, you're in denial. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 08:12:18 PM »
Of course. Religion is made by man so there must be fallacies in them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 08:33:40 PM »
religion is bullshit.. and its supposed to be peacefull, yet people kill in the name of religion... what the fuck...

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 08:34:58 PM »
Religion really is a beautiful thing. It's just that assholes corrupt it like any good thing and fuck it up for everyone.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 09:26:02 PM »
uh, the bible contradicts itself a lot.  But i don't really wanna get into a religious arguement in this thread. My point is that there are flaws to everybody and every religion. If you don't see that, well, you're in denial. 

I'm not doubting you but could you please show me where Jesus contradicts himself? Because I've never come across contradiction. I'm not talking about St. Paul or the Old Testament, just Jesus.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 10:09:22 PM »
Well, I didn't say it was a problem. And I wasn't talking about debating musical stuff.  I meant more along the lines of trying to prove that one religion or one country is better than another. I'm all for debating, I just think it's stupid how some people's focus on this board is to point out all the flaws of someone else's country / religion. 

Most of my posts revolve around pointing out the hypocricy in others accusations, actually.  If you'll look, rarely do I post some kind of attack or article or anything that's negative.  As a matter of fact, last week I posted a story about how John Kerry's war record holds up under scrutiny, blah blah blah.  I'm always the first in line, however, when somebody attacks my country or whatever I believe in, to show them the stie in their own eye. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 10:10:06 PM »
Religion really is a beautiful thing. It's just that assholes corrupt it like any good thing and fuck it up for everyone.

Yup.  I don't know how people don't see the good in it.