Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers  (Read 804 times)

infinite59

Re: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2004, 09:02:06 AM »
Let's not start about the oppression of women.

^^These things (I don't know the English word for it) are disgusting. The fact that a 'real' muslima must wear one of those is rediculous.

You are not living in a natural state.  You have been brainwashed into loving what is not good for you and hating something that has a great deal of good in it............

Why are you not outraged when you see 12 year old girls walking down the street, with their cleavage showing, short skirts so you can see half of their ass, make up, lipstick, and all this too attract the attention of older guys.  How come you are not outraged at that? 

How come you are not outraged when a married women spends less time pleasing their husbands, and more time getting dressing up to look beautiful when they go out in public?

How come you only become outraged when a woman wants to wear more clothes?  How come you are outraged by a woman dressing modestly to please God?

.... you are the one that is backwards.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 09:07:42 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2004, 09:18:07 AM »
You are not living in a natural state.  You have been brainwashed into loving what is not good for you and hating something that has a great deal of good in it.

Why are you not outraged when you see 12 year old girls walking down the street, with their cleavage showing, short skirts so you can see half of their ass, make up, lipstick, and all this too attract the attention of older guys.  How come you are not outraged at that? 

I barely ever see that, but you know.. I don't think it's a good thing, but it's their own choise.

How come you are not outraged when a married women spends less time pleasing their husbands, and more time getting dressing up to look beautiful when they go out in public?

You should be happy for the couples that have a stable marriage. Why is a women not allowed to do what she wants? Should the man be superior to his wife?

How come you only become outraged when a woman wants to wear more clothes?  How come you are outraged by a woman dressing modestly to please God?

Those towels symbolize the oppression of Muslim women. If they don't wear em they'll get punished. It also actually causes a lack of vitamin A.

.... your the one that is backwards.

lmao... Learn to spell.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2004, 09:35:29 AM »
infinite... women should have a choice.. if a 12 your old wants to look permisquious.. its HER PARENTS job to beat her ass.. not mine to be outraged.. women should have a choice how they want to dress.. if a muslim women feels that she needs to keep herself covered to please god.. then so be it.. cause muslim women do that in america.. and they have a choice not too.. but i think they are just used to their tradition... but women should NEVER be forced to wear that shit or cover themselves if they dont want to... Islam mistreats women... it puts them at a lower level, AND THEY ARE NOT LOWER THEN MEN.. why dont u get it.. why dont any muslims get it.. or is there something im not getting???

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2004, 09:41:24 AM »
You have absolutely no knowledge of what you are talking about.  The Saudi government is the only government that is forcing their women to wear the hijab.  How do you explain 500 million Muslim women in other countries throughout the world who willing wear the hijab?  How do you explain 4 million women the United States who wear the hijab?   These women dress modestly to please God, not because they are forced to.  

I have a first hand account of this.  Nobody has ever once told my wife how she must dress.  But everyday, when she goes out into public, she wears the hijab (traditional Muslim dress, gilbab).  My mother in law was raised Christian, yet in the 70's she left Christianity for Islam and started wearing the hijab whenever she went out in public.  They are proud of the way they dress, and they do it to please Allah.  How can you argue that?  

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2004, 09:42:56 AM »
You have absolutely no knowledge of what you are talking about.  The Saudi government is the only government that is forcing their women to wear the hijab.  How do you explain 500 million Muslim women in other countries throughout the world who willing wear the hijab?  How do you explain 4 million women the United States who wear the hijab?   These women dress modestly to please God, not because they are forced to.  

I have a first hand account of this.  Nobody has ever once told my wife how she must dress.  But everyday, when she goes out into public, she wears the hijab (traditional Muslim dress, gilbab).  My mother in law was raised Christian, yet in the 70's she left Christianity for Islam and started wearing the hijab whenever she went out in public.  They are proud of the way they dress, and they do it to please Allah.  How can you argue that?  

Because Religion should help you love God, not force people to cover up what he created.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2004, 09:43:09 AM »
^2 things

1) is your wife your bitch.. do u like smack her when she doesnt coaporate
2) shes black right?

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2004, 09:43:18 AM »
How do you explain 500 million Muslim women in other countries throughout the world who willing wear the hijab?    

They'd get abused and punished by their own family for example.

infinite59

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2004, 10:12:22 AM »

Because Religion should help you love God, not force people to cover up what he created.

What religion of yours is this, that wants women to please God by 'showing their stuff'? 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 10:14:07 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2004, 10:23:15 AM »
That's their own choise. You act like you don't like breasts LOL

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2004, 10:24:35 AM »
oh wait... ebaumworld has a picture for you :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2004, 11:00:16 AM »
DATS BULLSHIT, THERE ARE RACIST PEOPLE EVERYWHERE....THEY GOT A QUOTE FROM A RACIST MUTHAFUCA....AND DATS IT, PERIOD. IT'S PRETTY MUCH PROPOGANDA.....MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE IN MAJORITY DON'T HAVE HATE FOR AFRICANS....ALOT OF EM EVEN HAVE AFRICAN BLOOD FOR GOD'S SAKES....CHECK YOUR HISTORY BOOKS......BUT THERE ARE RACIST PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND I'M SURE U CAN FIND THEM IN MIDDLE EAST ALSO AND HAVE THEM MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2004, 09:17:56 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2004, 09:23:43 PM »

What religion of yours is this, that wants women to please God by 'showing their stuff'? 

Slapped.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2004, 01:00:51 AM »

Please show me where I said that I wanted women to "Show their stuff"

I don't see how wearing a burka or hijab makes God smile on you more. Seems more like a way to control women to me.

There is no denying that Islam is back in the middle ages when it comes to womens rights among other things.

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2004, 01:13:18 AM »

Slapped.