Author Topic: Queen  (Read 201 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Queen
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2004, 11:55:55 AM »
Queen is fucking ill as hell...Too bad Freddy was a faggot and got aids.

Yeah that's a shame.

Does anyone know if it's true the song Under Pressure was about a homosexual affair between Freddie and David Bowie? Someone told me that and I don't listen to that song as much as I used to.

i herad something similar , but It was about david Bowie and Mick Jagger.....i think this happened when jagger was being experimental or something.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2004, 11:58:03 AM »
I dont think Bowie and Freddie did it , LOL . Correction : Freddie was not pure fag , he was a bisexual . Hahaha

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2004, 02:41:34 PM »
Queen is fucking ill as hell...Too bad Freddy was a faggot and got aids.

Yeah that's a shame.

Does anyone know if it's true the song Under Pressure was about a homosexual affair between Freddie and David Bowie? Someone told me that and I don't listen to that song as much as I used to.

i herad something similar , but It was about david Bowie and Mick Jagger.....i think this happened when jagger was being experimental or something.

Maybe that song "Dancing In The Street" that they did together. That's gotta be the worst song I've ever heard.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris