Author Topic: My crazy dreams ive been having on a regular basis  (Read 223 times)

pappy

My crazy dreams ive been having on a regular basis
« on: September 24, 2004, 04:44:50 PM »
ight the first one

this one is a prequal to a dream i had a week ago.  Im with 2 asian kids ive never seen b4 but there my friends.  An this group of guys is after us b/c they have beef with one of my friends.  an one of my friends flies through a windshield infront of a gas station.  an the group is going get us but this indian family lives in the gas station.  so they call the cops an the group chasing us goes away.  the ambulance comes an takes my friend away an hes covered in blood an in a neck brace but he smiles an gives me a thumbs up.  so im at home an my uncle comes over to give me money.  But i see that same crew after me an they see me an they come after me but they dont kno why at first.  so i hop the fence into the school yard but im floating in mid air.  an there like wtf your not superman get down an im like yo hes right i cant float so i stick my shoe in one of there mouths an the kid is like ugggh i dont feel good now an i wake up.  But a week b4 i had a dream where the same crew was after us except this time they had cars and guns.  I dont kno how i just remember my other friend was covered in blood.  but this time i think i killed the main one an the crew after us ran off an there were cops an ambulances everywhere.... igth heres the 2nd dream

Im at my house an i wanna go bowling so i start walking an i walk by this baseball field i used to play on.  So there is this family having like a huge party on the field.  so i continue walking so i end up in ozone park an the place i go bowling.  the bowling alley is empty so im bowling an this indian family comes in an they put them next to me.  So the father picks up my bowling ball an im like wtf thats mines,  n he tries to bounce it like a basketball an im like wtf an he does it again an i flip on him im like wtf you fuckin moron an all of a sudden the bowling alley is packed an every1 is crowding around me cheering me on sayin kick them out the neighborhood an tellin me to kick his ass an the indian guy is all shook,  so im like wtf this dont seem right so i walk out an try to find another bowling alley an all of a sudden im sad.  I think i was sad over some broad i kno.  So im walking an outta no where hillary duff shows up.  except its only rainin over her head.  But shes singing a song to try an cheer me up. Thats all i remember. ight heres the 3rd dream

ight,  all of ny has a black out.  an there is one tv in the area that works.  I wanna watch wrestling.  So im walkin down this street where my cousin lives called crossbay blvd.  So im walking past a bar.  an there is a celeb in there but i dont kno who.  so i ask some1.  But every1 tryin to get into the bar is people i went to high school with.  so this fat chinese kid i went to school with who was a dick,  i still remember his name, dan chen.  he says some smart ass remark to me.  So i grab the kid by the hair an hold his head to the stoop going into the bar n im like,  you gotta something else smart to say b/c i swear i'll bash your fuckin skull in right now.  And he had this shook look on his face.  I see half his face is covered in blood even tho i didnt do anything yet,  so im like yea whatever thats what i thought an i start walking off.  an like 3 blacks down he shouts out your from long island tom... an im like ight whatever it aint even worth it an i continue walking.  Thats all i remember.

There was one common theme in all the dreams tho,  in every dream is was always dark an gloomy. even if i was inside durin a dream it was dark with bad lighting.  I dont kno what the point of this was btu i just wanted to post it b/c i have nothing better to do right now.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: My crazy dreams ive been having on a regular basis
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 05:46:56 PM »
i usually have wet dreams

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 06:07:32 PM »
i have very vivid dreams all the time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 01:45:44 AM »
Those are some wild dreams man. I always have random dreams too. Most of them have to do with traveling the country for some reason.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 02:20:09 AM »
dreams can be awesome. I have the most original dreams, real plots sometimes. If I was a rich, I already made movies inspired by my dreams. One funny thing is, sometimes I wake up, realize it was a dream, and am like "fuck :/" because dream was awesome, sometimes I am like "uhh.. good" because dream was terrible. Then again, sometimes during the dream, I am like "damn man, this must be a dream" - for various reasons.. lol ..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2004, 11:00:58 PM »
That dream omits the stench of homo erotism. Holla at a shrink tommy guns.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 05:05:36 AM »
i can never remember my dreams

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 05:38:31 AM »
wow.,.. trippy shit.. i just rembered a part of my dream..  usually i dont rember shit.. i was in a store and i bought a Game cd.. wtf..

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 06:03:58 AM »
yeah i've been having weird dreams:
-sex with a woman i've never seen (twice , once we were dating and once she was a dentist)
-the whole Beslan school thing , just seeing random pictures of dead children
-a Shotgun dream , with me being in possession of a shotgun and shooting random people

all have been in the past week

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2004, 09:12:16 AM »
i had one dream where eazy e did a concert..........shit we were all yelling we wnt eazy.........lol

it was a good dream especially seince i was too young to go to his concerts
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 11:43:11 AM »
in my dreams im always getting into fights with someone or haveing sex or about bees cuzz i have a phobia of bees

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 11:45:03 AM »
^^how about S&M with bees?

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2004, 02:50:02 PM »
shut up bitch if i get stung i could die if u get stung u would cry and then sing TQ songs

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2004, 04:02:20 PM »
shut up bitch if i get stung i could die if u get stung u would cry and then sing TQ songs

lol

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2004, 04:05:29 PM »

lol

and whos that guy in ur sig?