Author Topic: yayo says spider loc isnt with g unit?  (Read 680 times)

eightmilerabbit

• Lil Geezy
Re: yayo says spider loc isnt with g unit?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2004, 04:33:24 PM »
yeh it cannot be complete bullshit because the game does give spider his props at the bws site.

i think spider is a colleque of the g unit fam

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: yayo says spider loc isnt with g unit?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2004, 03:37:31 PM »
^ part of the reason for that apart from being the birthplace of hiphop is that the head offices for the labels, and things like MTV are based out there..

you can't blame them living there on the east close to the "powers that be" for getting more of a chance..

you have to go out there and politick instead of standing 1000s of miles away throwing stones that probably dont even hit home..

True, but a lot of labels also have buildings in Cali too. Let's not forget that Cali has the biggest entertainment market in the world (i.e. Hollywood & and hundreds of Burbank and Beverly Hills studios).

And we all can agree that just because the talent is close to home does not make them anymore talented. That just shows you the labels are lazy or people are gullible enough to eat up anything that the industry says is the next big thing. Besides, with all the money MTV and these conglomerate record corporations are making, you can't tell me they can't afford some plane tickets. I mean, we aren't talking about buttfuck Egypt here. 2pac and NWA pioneered rap just as much as Run-DMC and Biggie.