Poll

Which album do you think will be the best?

Eminem - Encore
24 (45.3%)
The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude
29 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Eminem or The Game?  (Read 745 times)

eightmilerabbit

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eminem or The Game?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2004, 08:47:33 AM »
Em's CD without doubt, Game is good doh

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2004, 10:09:39 PM »
Game won this one

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2004, 02:45:40 PM »
im like the other cat said, i aint gonna judge befo the album drops but its unfair to compete with games album with eminems, games droppin his 1st, eminems droppin his 4th, nuff said.........tho i gotta feeling games joint production wise is gonna be bangin, and just with joints to bang, i gotta feeling games album is gonna be sick, but we'll wait and see, im sure eminems album will have heat, just hope he quits with the boring shit and keeps the rock shit on minimum

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2004, 04:17:32 PM »
FUCK EM .. I WANT GAME :)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2004, 04:50:43 PM »
The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude no doubt

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2004, 04:43:14 PM »
Game

Hatesrats 2oooFoe

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2004, 07:31:15 PM »
^  he's back  :o

Game by far...

I agree with Baby G, its gonna be the same ole Eminem album with the same ole tracks....unless he proves me wrong

« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 07:33:48 PM by l i l j a y »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2004, 07:43:34 PM »

Game by far...

I agree with Baby G, its gonna be the same ole Eminem album with the same ole tracks....unless he proves me wrong

all of eminems albums are different... and all of eminems albums are completely diferent than the single.....

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2004, 08:06:14 PM »

Game by far...

all of eminems albums are different... and all of eminems albums are completely diferent than the single.....

i know that his 1st singles are always different than the rest, but thats what everybodys saying...the joke tracks are always the 1st singles...his albums are different but the concept is always the same or at least near the same.... 1 joke song. 1 Kim song. A few songs about how hard life is. 1 uptempo Dre song. A few mc'n or battle rap tracks. Etc.

Marshall Mathers LP - Real Slim Shady, Kill You, The Way I Am, B Please 2
Slim Shady LP - My Name Is, Bitch, Just Don't Give A Fuck, Guilty Conscience
Eminem Show - Without Me, Cleaing out my Closet, White America, Business
Encore - Just Lose It, .....

see its always same thing...thats what im trying to say...

Game is a new artist coming with a debut so nobody has an idea of whats coming..i highly doubt his mixtape tracks are all we heard from Game
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 08:09:16 PM by l i l j a y »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2004, 08:11:03 PM »

Game by far...

i know that his 1st singles are always different than the rest, but thats what everybodys saying...the joke tracks are always the 1st singles...his albums are different but the concept is always the same or at least near the same.... 1 joke song. 1 Kim song. A few songs about how hard life is. 1 uptempo Dre song. A few mc'n or battle rap tracks. Etc.

Game is a new artist coming with a debut so nobody has an idea of whats coming..i highly doubt his mixtape tracks are all we heard from Game
all dope as fuck.. plus.. he will come with new shit.. plus i dunno wat bitch is? ???

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2004, 08:17:52 PM »

Game by far...

all dope as fuck.. plus.. he will come with new shit.. plus i dunno wat bitch is? ???

Im not saying its not dope, all Im saying is that his shit is getting kinda played out

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2004, 08:21:12 PM »
dude... exept for the fat that game's album will have DOOOOPE production... that whole gangster rap.. i shot people.. im the best rapper.. my car jumps up and down thing is played out.. its been done before.. and done better.. game aint bringing nothing to the table.. only thing holdin him is production...

Rain

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2004, 05:47:42 AM »
i reckon or i at least hope the game - Nigga With Attitude will be the best of the two

'Higher' is fuckin' great, better then any first single Eminem has had imo. The Game needs to have a strong debut and he would know this. Eminem is up to his fourth album, he could put in no effort at all and it would still sell and from all the mixtapes and shit i get the impression The Game is a harder worker then eminem
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2004, 07:35:36 AM »
dude... exept for the fat that game's album will have DOOOOPE production... that whole gangster rap.. i shot people.. im the best rapper.. my car jumps up and down thing is played out.. its been done before.. and done better.. game aint bringing nothing to the table.. only thing holdin him is production...

im with you on that...Game isnt that good, but due to the backing he has, he will sell well and is always guranteed to have some Dre production, which alone will help him sell some units...

Ems album will be better...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »
i dunno how people can get excited about game as an mc. his voice is good, but not that unique, same for his flow, content is the same old shit, rhymes and lyrical style are average => an average-aight mc for me, who can definitely make a good album with dre behind the boards, but he will neither revolutionize the game (no pun intended) nor live up to its all time greats. Eminem, on the other hand, IS an all-time great...how is it a point that his unique style is gettin repetitive (which is possible) when Game don't come up w/ nuthin new at all?? Eminem is 10x the MC Game is and just cuz "Higher">>>"Just Lose It" (and i agree 100% on that), y'all feel in the position to say Nigga With An Attitude>>>Encore ?? You're bein very rash if you ask me.......