Author Topic: Two of my friends died in a car crash this afternoon  (Read 921 times)

SGV

Re: Two of my friends died in a car crash this afternoon
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2004, 01:38:53 PM »

The driver right now has some spinal cord damage, broke most of his ribs, shattered collar bone, 2 broken legs, bleeding of the brain, and he lost an eye

I would've much rather died.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2004, 02:00:23 PM »

The driver right now has some spinal cord damage, broke most of his ribs, shattered collar bone, 2 broken legs, bleeding of the brain, and he lost an eye

I would've much rather died.
deffiantely.. and also because

If he comes out of it, it's been confirmed that he faces 2 counts of manslaughter.

SGV

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2004, 02:35:29 PM »
My boys brother killed some family while he was drunk and driving, he got manslaughter. He only did a few years. Not that bad, considering he killed people.

This guy won't be placed in general population. He's not gonna be right when he gets out. He'll probably stay in the Medic Ward.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2004, 02:58:55 PM »
SGV how could you say something like that man, you know just about EVERYONE has done that sometime in their life, they were just unlucky and got fucked.
Because it's the truth. You do something dangerous, you're BOUND to feel the consequences sooner or later. When I drink and drive, I run the risk of crashing and dying, I know it. I do it anyway, so if(god forbid!!!!!!) I ever do crash while drunk, I can't blame anyone but myself.

Anyway, I won't ruin this thread. R.I.P.

i hope you die when you drive drunk and you dont kill some innocent person that doesnt deserve to die because of your idiocy. People like you shouldnt be able to vote nor should oyu be able to reproduce.

DAYUM

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2004, 03:03:40 PM »
SGV ur a dickhead we all know thats the chances u take when u race but ur not suppose to say that when Sik friends fucking died

and ur a moron for drinking and driveing too

pappy

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2004, 03:10:35 PM »
r.i.p too your friends sikotic.  this shit makes me think about my cousin.  he drives like that an does stupid shit.  an im in his car most of the time an hate being in there with him b/c i worry some shit like this will happen.

SGV

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2004, 03:25:13 PM »

i hope you die when you drive drunk and you dont kill some innocent person that doesnt deserve to die because of your idiocy. People like you shouldnt be able to vote nor should oyu be able to reproduce.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I sure hope your kids come out with down syndrome.

Geeville, thanks for pointing out what I pointed out. I'm an idiot for driving drunk, I KNOW, hence if something happened, it's ALL my fault.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2004, 03:27:29 PM »
yo dawg truth is aint nuttin really noone can say to on this board man, you'll deal with it ya own way, i remember when my dawg and his homie died in a car crash to a while back, the shit burns, i even posted it on wcc back in the day but man........this post reminded me of them mo than anything. but for real, stay up

pz

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2004, 03:28:43 PM »
r.i.p too your friends sikotic.  this shit makes me think about my cousin.  he drives like that an does stupid shit.  an im in his car most of the time an hate being in there with him b/c i worry some shit like this will happen.
dont be mad just cause u cant race on YOUR car..  :D.. j/k

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2004, 03:28:57 PM »

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I sure hope your kids come out with down syndrome.

Geeville, thanks for pointing out what I pointed out. I'm an idiot for driving drunk, I KNOW, hence if something happened, it's ALL my fault.

yeah if ur driveing drunk and run into a mini van with a soccer mom and like 3 kids in the car and kill them all and u live i hope u know its ALL ur fault and u hafta live with that for the rest of ur sad misorable life...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2004, 04:31:49 PM »
I have lost alot of people to stupid shit.  My cousin and my uncle BOTH commited suicide. A dude i knew since 5th grade got hit by a train and died instantly. About 4 people I know have died in car accidents.

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2004, 04:33:34 PM »
RIP to your friends. I'll say a prayer tonight for them.

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2004, 04:34:33 PM »
damn... the only person i lost is one of my grandfathers when i was still in kindergarten...

SGV

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2004, 06:58:16 PM »

yeah if ur driveing drunk and run into a mini van with a soccer mom and like 3 kids in the car and kill them all and u live i hope u know its ALL ur fault and u hafta live with that for the rest of ur sad misorable life...
::)

Thanks for repeating yourself over and over. Now go commit suicide.

DAYUM

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2004, 08:33:23 PM »
i aint tryin to start no beef im just sayin...

but take it how u want