Author Topic: It's Official, Angels suck.  (Read 184 times)

eS El Duque

It's Official, Angels suck.
« on: October 08, 2004, 03:37:00 PM »
They're losing 6-1 in the 7th...Oakland should've made it instead of them.

Fuckin bastards can't beat the red sox!!!!!

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: It's Official, Angels suck.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2004, 03:50:46 PM »
oakland cant beat the red sox either look at last year bo sox came back from 2-0
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2004, 03:56:31 PM »
omg..spoke too soon..ANGELS AND RED SOX ARE TIED>>>SWEET!!!!!!!!!

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2004, 03:56:42 PM »
AND WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST LIKE DAT GRAND SLAM TIE GAME
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 05:56:34 PM »
that was rough, they came back to bring it to extra innings. and first fucken pitch by washburn was a 2 run homerun by ortiz.

pappy

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 07:37:33 PM »
some1 sounds afraid of the bo sox, funny its a front running skankee fan.

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 08:45:48 PM »

Shut up, your Mets screwed up my boy Richards hidalgo career!

And the Yanks aint scared of the bo sox, i aint scared of them either, but anytime ANY other team plays AGIANST them, i cheer for that team! Fuck the Bo sox!

pappy

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 09:03:19 PM »

how did the mets ruin your boy richard hildalgos career.  He was playin on the bench in houston.  he had beef with jimmy williams.  He came to the mets an tore the league up for a month.  If anything they saved his career.  Which is a first, i cant recall in recent memory the mets saving some1 career lol.  But please tell me how the mets ruined his career considering he came to the mets with 4 home runs an 22 rbi's i believe an ended with something along the lines of 22 hr's an mind 70 in ribbies.  please tell me how the mets screwed up his career.

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 10:36:17 PM »
Mutha Fuck Washburn, i hope he gets traded or goes to AAA to clean up his act, same with Fuckin Chone Figgins, Hes been Nervous since Game one, did you see in Game 1 how he was all scared to throw it to the plate and overthru it, everyone in the stands was yelling at his dumb ass, and even in this game he almost thru away 2 balls...man,,,And thanks to this fuckin game going into extra innings and me being locked into my room watching it, i missed my dad beatin up some dude outside my house trying to take shit from my moms truck and calling her a bitch.....FUCK,...i was pissed...what a bad day...oh well

eS El Duque

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 08:59:08 AM »

how did the mets ruin your boy richard hildalgos career.  He was playin on the bench in houston.  he had beef with jimmy williams.  He came to the mets an tore the league up for a month.  If anything they saved his career.  Which is a first, i cant recall in recent memory the mets saving some1 career lol.  But please tell me how the mets ruined his career considering he came to the mets with 4 home runs an 22 rbi's i believe an ended with something along the lines of 22 hr's an mind 70 in ribbies.  please tell me how the mets screwed up his career.

He didn't make the playoffs  >:(
Mutha Fuck Washburn, i hope he gets traded or goes to AAA to clean up his act, same with Fuckin Chone Figgins, Hes been Nervous since Game one, did you see in Game 1 how he was all scared to throw it to the plate and overthru it, everyone in the stands was yelling at his dumb ass, and even in this game he almost thru away 2 balls...man,,,And thanks to this fuckin game going into extra innings and me being locked into my room watching it, i missed my dad beatin up some dude outside my house trying to take shit from my moms truck and calling her a bitch.....FUCK,...i was pissed...what a bad day...oh well

holy fuck, that is a bad day.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 09:17:45 AM »
yankees taking this...

You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
  ;)