Author Topic: ALEXANDER!  (Read 181 times)

bez

ALEXANDER!
« on: October 12, 2004, 09:19:21 AM »
Saw a trailer and a few clips of this last night, this looks a dope film if you ask me.  TROY with alot more action and entertainment.  The bit with Alexanders horse going up against an Elephant was awesome.

Cant wait to see this.

eS El Duque

Re: ALEXANDER!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 12:42:07 PM »
yea, watched the other trailer long ass time ago..but this gonna be dope fo sure cause my angelina is in it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 02:02:05 PM »
Yeah, it looks better than Troy

lol that reminds me, I remember getting in a huge argument with my friend after watching Troy because he thought it was a true story
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 02:10:50 PM »

lol that reminds me, I remember getting in a huge argument with my friend after watching Troy because he thought it was a true story

It's historical fiction. No one knows how true it was, but like most of Shakespeare's plays, Troy was some what true. The Trojan Horse and stuff like that. Achilles was defiantely just a mythical character.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 02:35:39 PM »

It's historical fiction. No one knows how true it was, but like most of Shakespeare's plays, Troy was some what true. The Trojan Horse and stuff like that. Achilles was defiantely just a mythical character.

That's what I was explaining to the fool. I even went into detail about it and explained Homer and the Odyessy and so forth.

He's a little slow though, told me I was fuckin with him and that everything was true.

Poor bastard.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 10:11:25 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does he also believe Zeus was real? lol. Tell him that Hercules was completely factual.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2004, 11:44:09 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does he also believe Zeus was real? lol. Tell him that Hercules was completely factual.

It's not even worth my time I swear the guys my homie but he's incompetent lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 10:58:12 AM »
This movie looks really good, can't wait to see it  8)