Author Topic: My opinion on the Eminem/M.J. thing - please read  (Read 762 times)

Trauma-san

Re: My opinion on the Eminem/M.J. thing - please read
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2004, 02:42:44 PM »
Another thing I don't like about it is, Michael's an easy target.  Making fun of Michael Jackson is like making fun of a turd.  I'm not saying Michael is a turd, I'm just saying they're both easy jokes.

Look.  A Turd.  Ha.   Ha.  Ha.

It's not intelligent, it's crass cheap lowest-common denominator humour.  At least THINK of something funny, not the easiest shit possible. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 05:08:15 PM »
not intelligent, when you make as much money as him then you have room to talk.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2004, 06:41:40 PM »
This is no different then Jada saying "Why did Bush knock down the towers?" Its no different than Ice T making cop killa. BET was looking for an excuse to ban eminem, and they finally found it.  Why is Michael Jackson the sacred cow that can't be talked about.  What about Dave Chappelle doing a parody of ignition "a little poo poo a little pee pee". They don't ban dave chappelle. I say we get rid of free speech all together!!!

Sorry Trauma, I think you're wrong on this one.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2004, 06:58:44 PM »
This is no different then Jada saying "Why did Bush knock down the towers?" Its no different than Ice T making cop killa. BET was looking for an excuse to ban eminem, and they finally found it.  Why is Michael Jackson the sacred cow that can't be talked about.  What about Dave Chappelle doing a parody of ignition "a little poo poo a little pee pee". They don't ban dave chappelle. I say we get rid of free speech all together!!!

So to you, Michael Jackson molesting children is funny?  I think you're wrong on this one.  It's not something that should be mocked or ridiculed, it's fucking sick.  If it didn't happen, and he's innocent, it's even worse.  Yall are fucked in the head, and it's a sad world when stuff like this passes for humour.

Would Redd Foxx ever ridicule someone for being a pedophile? What is funny in that?  Bob Hope? Bill Cosby?  Jackie Gleason?  Sammy Davis Jr.? Jack Benny? Johnny Carson? 

Eminem thinks he's a comedian. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2004, 07:10:41 PM »

So to you, Michael Jackson molesting children is funny? I think you're wrong on this one. It's not something that should be mocked or ridiculed, it's fucking sick. If it didn't happen, and he's innocent, it's even worse. Yall are fucked in the head, and it's a sad world when stuff like this passes for humour.

Would Redd Foxx ever ridicule someone for being a pedophile? What is funny in that? Bob Hope? Bill Cosby? Jackie Gleason? Sammy Davis Jr.? Jack Benny? Johnny Carson?

Uh, i never said it was funny. And i think 5 of those comedians you named are dead, so no, they are never going to ridicule someone for being a pedophile.  However, i bet if Richard Prior were around he would, i bet chris rock would, i bet eddie murphy would - if it was anybody OTHER than MJ (seeing as there buddies) Why do you get all bent out of shape - admit it, its just because its MJ.  You don't seem to give a fuck about what Chappelle did to R. Kelly. Where exactly do you draw the line?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2004, 07:19:18 PM »

So to you, Michael Jackson molesting children is funny?  I think you're wrong on this one.  It's not something that should be mocked or ridiculed, it's fucking sick.  If it didn't happen, and he's innocent, it's even worse.  Yall are fucked in the head, and it's a sad world when stuff like this passes for humour.

Would Redd Foxx ever ridicule someone for being a pedophile? What is funny in that?  Bob Hope? Bill Cosby?  Jackie Gleason?  Sammy Davis Jr.? Jack Benny? Johnny Carson? 

You know what, Fuck You! Where the fuck where you when Em was bashing just about everyone else, some just as worse than this. It's worse if he's innocent? No fucking chance. The only sympathy I have for anyone is IF there were children who were molested and they have to relive just a little more than usual. How many comedians have been mocking Jackson about this type of shit since '94? You act like Em is the first one. Remember In Living Color's Home Alone 3 skit? What do you think that was about? Leno, Letterman, Robin Williams, every fucking sketch comedy, and that's just to name a few. I bet Johnny would have done it too if he was still on the Tonight Show when it happened the first time. And I know he would have done it after that whole Neverland ranch documentary. Jackson is a clown. He does stupid things to get attention, and he gets it. Just because it isn't the attention he wants, he gets mad. If I were innocent and an idiot like Eminem were making jokes about disgusting things that I never did, then I wouldn't care. I also wouldn't pay off a kid I never touched, just so I could stay out of court. If I did touch the kid then I'd have a lot more to worry about than trials and sick jokes. I'd be worrying about the good lord, and his plans for me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2004, 07:33:02 PM »
I disagree with you then, we'll leave it at that.  I don't want to get into the "fuck you, no, fuck YOU" game again. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2004, 08:13:17 PM »
I disagree with you then, we'll leave it at that.  I don't want to get into the "fuck you, no, fuck YOU" game again. 

I don't think we've ever gone that route before.

In any event, I was more trying to strengthen the paragraph (profanity helps), rather than express anger, (I'm no Hemmingway, but that is evident). It was more than a tirade though. You could explain to me why you didn't publicly bash Em for his tasteless Sonny Bono remarks, or show me that you did indeed do so, Or you could just say you like Mike more than Em and that's why you picked MJ's side. If Em dissed Bruce and Bruce publicly complained, I'd probably be on Springsteen's side. Of course Em would never dis the Boss, lol, and Bruce probably wouldn't care. But who knows?