Author Topic: Immortal Technique, MosDef, Eminem&Green Lantern-Bin Laden (Conservatives Beware  (Read 638 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I can't believe people always trip out on rappers on the net. OK, news flash, most rappers are from the streets. Doesn't mean they gang bang, but it doesn mean they are not use to the internet world. I remember when i first started checking out the net, I'd get so mad at people dissing me on boards, I would seriously start to shake 'cause I wanted to beat him up. It took me about a year to realize, I am never meeting these people. For a rapper, I can imagion how it's like going from straight raw and streets, to the internet world checking out your fans. I mean, all of us like to feel our words are being heard, and when a rapper puts out music, they like to see what the fans say. Kind of like justifying themselves. Then when an artist like Immortal Technique sees people actually dissing his work, he would get mad, because it's his hardwork, and his not use to hearing people diss his shit because most people like him if for no other reason than the SGV reason, his underground. Personally, I think his the best rapper alive, fuck it, no one other than Rakim is on his level, though Rakim is only on his level because he feel off and got knocked down to Technique's level. I have yet to hear Talib Kweli's album, but if it's as good as his first 2, then his up there too. Anyways, people on the net say things that if you are where I'm from, that'd get your ass beat. I used to read it, and I was like, oh I gotta kick that kids ass, he doesn't know shit, because my first reaction to the comment was to beat that fool down. Same with a Technique, a Game, or any rapper really. They come because they hear people are loving their music, then it's hard to take the ones that don't. Look at how much gangbanging Daz does, and everyother artist on the net. Come on, why does Yuk have to bang on the net, his already a westcoast legend. But that's all they know, I remember, I remember Rod had the samething going, that's why I went to him to start the Elite, 'cause real knows real when they see it. I saw it from the I.E., and all these rappers are the same.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I can't believe people always trip out on rappers on the net. OK, news flash, most rappers are from the streets. Doesn't mean they gang bang, but it doesn mean they are not use to the internet world. I remember when i first started checking out the net, I'd get so mad at people dissing me on boards, I would seriously start to shake 'cause I wanted to beat him up. It took me about a year to realize, I am never meeting these people. For a rapper, I can imagion how it's like going from straight raw and streets, to the internet world checking out your fans. I mean, all of us like to feel our words are being heard, and when a rapper puts out music, they like to see what the fans say. Kind of like justifying themselves. Then when an artist like Immortal Technique sees people actually dissing his work, he would get mad, because it's his hardwork, and his not use to hearing people diss his shit because most people like him if for no other reason than the SGV reason, his underground. Personally, I think his the best rapper alive, fuck it, no one other than Rakim is on his level, though Rakim is only on his level because he feel off and got knocked down to Technique's level. I have yet to hear Talib Kweli's album, but if it's as good as his first 2, then his up there too. Anyways, people on the net say things that if you are where I'm from, that'd get your ass beat. I used to read it, and I was like, oh I gotta kick that kids ass, he doesn't know shit, because my first reaction to the comment was to beat that fool down. Same with a Technique, a Game, or any rapper really. They come because they hear people are loving their music, then it's hard to take the ones that don't. Look at how much gangbanging Daz does, and everyother artist on the net. Come on, why does Yuk have to bang on the net, his already a westcoast legend. But that's all they know, I remember, I remember Rod had the samething going, that's why I went to him to start the Elite, 'cause real knows real when they see it. I saw it from the I.E., and all these rappers are the same.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

just saying... it takes alittle long adjusting to different environments. If tomorrow, they put you on the streets, and you actually had to interact with people, it would not be to your favor. You might catch a beatdown, 'cause you wouldn't know how to handle it. I meet people that knew people at my high school, they said outside of the high school, they acted real hard, but in high school, I told them they got punked, 'cause they did. Big black dude, or Mexican dude would come up and punk the shit outta them, and they stayed silent. So it's a whole different world. I wasn't used to talking to middle class white kids. I got to college, and had the net, looked up Dr. Dre sights, and there I am talking to fans, I was happy. Add the smart asses and I was like, what the fuck, and then they tried to put up fake pictures, and be smart asses, and at first I would get so heated. Then after a while, I was like, so the fuck what, they'll never meet me. So I calmed down the street talk, I went about my business. But adjusting to a different type of people is not exactly easy.

Jome

One hilarious thing:

When Jadakiss said "Bush knocked them towers" on "Why", everybody went "Lmao, Kiss is a moron" "What an asshole, trying to get some controversy" "I didn't know Jada was this dumb",  etc. etc.

Then Mos & Immortal samples the same line, and half of the same people be like " :o Whoa, this shit is real" "Ohh revolutionary", etc..

Kinda funny..  :D

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jome Jadakiss has a different crowd than Mos and Immortal Fans, alot can be the same but theres a good amount thats different. just judging by the music difference between immortal and Jada you can see why some people think Jada was a moron and the one who EVEN KNO who immortal is think its revolutionary. im sure those same people thought what Jada said was ill. i kno i was happy he said it. i mean i dunno its jus a difference in the fans.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I heard Why and went to go buy the Kiss of Death. I love it, and his little political shit his doing on MTV, I think Jada is maturing as a man, he stated so himself, and he wants to get involved. Immortal Technique is on some revolutionary shit, Hip-Hop needs to go back to this, the days of Public Enemy and 2Pac, the days when songs meet something other than booty shaking. Booty Shaking is good, but hip-hop needs more.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
M dogg see's hip hop the way i see it as well. =p