Author Topic: The Fastest Gun's In The West, 15 page script!!!  (Read 409 times)

Trauma-san

Re: The Fastest Gun's In The West, 15 page script!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 08:40:13 PM »
No prob. Bez you can use that if any of it is usefull to you, I think you've came up with some pretty clever ideas on your own, if you think it out a lil' more, I'm sure it'll be even better. 

I think whatever you end up doing with this, you'll eventually HAVE to add more to it, because it's pretty short... I'm thinking it would be less than 5 minutes filmed... so that would give you plenty of room to add more dialogue to flesh the stuff out more... just little lines here and there helping to explain things

bez

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 06:50:40 AM »
Thanks  :D

Jamal still reads this board, you know... ;)

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lol, glad to see you got rich of my other 2 scripts, a shit jurassic park 4 script and a half finished script that was no where near professional. lol

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2004, 01:58:12 PM »
Not rich, but a lil extra cash on the side.

bez

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2004, 02:10:49 PM »
 ::)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2004, 02:19:36 PM »
 :-*

bez

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2004, 03:57:52 PM »
You got no money for my scripts.

Stop lying online, you are not cool.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2004, 03:58:49 PM »
Whatever helps you sleep at night...

bez

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2004, 04:02:17 PM »
Man, props on that, it was written very nicely, i could picture everything but the guy hanging them twice, i didnt get how we would hang them twice, would he hang them, and say naw i wanna hang em somewhere else, lol why, no one would know that he hung em somewhere else first

and the one shot dude, you need to make it clear how he could kill people with one bullet, cuz once a bullet is in the human flesh i dont see how it would ricashade or somethin and hit someone else, so be more clear on that.

and when that seamus guy asks samuel, "whats his past?" that doesnt sound very natural, i would go with somethin like, so whats the deal with him, or whats his story, you know.

besides those, it was great, you exceeded my expectations specially at a western movie, which i think is hard to make interesting nowdays.

Cheers for that mate, appreciated.

Jamal, grow up.  You got nothing for my work...so stop trying to come across as if you did.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »
LOL, I'm not even saying anything.... you keep bringing it up, which shows how concerned you are, but then you say you don't care... anyways, have a good day

bez

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2004, 04:07:12 PM »
lol thought so.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2004, 04:13:17 PM »
lol thought so.

Thought what? Oh, nevermind, you're saying that to make yourself feel better... let me not ruin it for you...

It wasn't even that much money dude... They just paid me a little for it, but probably aren't gonna use it.... If they did, then I'd be rich, but they won't.... so don't get all pissy

bez

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2004, 06:54:16 PM »
mate, you got no money from my scripts, stop playin yaself.  Your just lying and in desperate need of attention.

For a start, Disney couldnt of even looked at my scripts because they where registered with the WGA...but dude your really playing yourself if you think your fooling me by saying you gave 30 pages of a first draft story but a unrepresented writer which was totally unprofessional and full of grammar and spelling mistakes to a company...and got money for it. 

You really must be an idiot, to say you did something and you got something when you didnt is just faggot.

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2004, 07:12:09 PM »
I would add an anaconda, then I would say you are good to go.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2004, 07:14:40 PM »
Who the fuck said anything about Disney? You ugly motherfucker LOL shut the hell up and stop crying like a bitch...

bez

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »
stop lying like a bitch den you faggot.

Prove it!, thats all I will say.  You couldnt even prove to me last time when I asked you if you had actually saved the script.  Your full of shit.  No wonder you probably have no friends.