Author Topic: Is it me or is 90% of the human race pussies.  (Read 672 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Is it me or is 90% of the human race pussies.
« on: October 22, 2004, 11:01:51 AM »
OK. Here is my predicament. Lately things have been heating up and alot of beefing has been going on. About 5 times this month shit has happened where people start shit and then get fucked up and call the cops. EVERY SINGLE ONE CALLED THE COPS. What the fuck is wrong with people. They come to my neighborhood to start shit and they get fucked up and there car gets destroyed. Thats what happens. Take it like a fucking man. i just felt like venting. What are thoughts about this. Do people have similar expeirence with this to back up my theory that 95% are girls.

Suga Foot

Re: Is it me or is 90% of the human race pussies.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 11:19:25 AM »
back in my old neighborhood, everyone used Bear Spray in fights, nobody ever called the cops, but Bear Spray and Mace and shit is for girls.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 11:25:27 AM »
I told this dude that i don't want him driving near my house and peeling out and shit. So he came by and redlining his engine in front of my house. So I went outside with my boy and he tryed to run him over so broke his windshield and his side windows and he called the cops.
I got away with it as always because of my superior linguistic skills. LMAO

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:27:08 AM »
And supposedly he is a crip so we will see what happens when his boys come around. You will be hearing a part 2 soon.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 11:30:35 AM »
^ if you're lucky..

but seriously... you smash a dudes car up for raggin his car past your house.. what kinda problems you got?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2004, 11:48:44 AM »
back in my old neighborhood, everyone used Bear Spray in fights, nobody ever called the cops, but Bear Spray and Mace and shit is for girls.

yea most ppl in van use  bear spray in fights

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 12:00:48 PM »

yea most ppl in van use  bear spray in fights

yeah I used to live in Maple Ridge, it was real bad out there.

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 12:51:25 PM »

LOL, Ive never heard of bear spray and shit like that being used for fights here in Toronto, that's some sissy shit right there...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 12:56:18 PM »

LOL, Ive never heard of bear spray and shit like that being used for fights here in Toronto, that's some sissy shit right there...

lol i kno

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 01:28:08 PM »
if you smashed my car windows, I would run your fuckin ass over.  Someone smashed my back window before, unfortunately I have no clue who did it, probably some punk ass kids.

funny how ironic this post is.  you claim 95% of guys are pussy's, yet you go and smash the guys car windows.  in my book thats as pussy as it gets.  when you fuck with someone's personal property, especially their car, that is as low and as pussy as you can get.  I hope the dude does have crip friends, and I hope they come over and smash out everyone of your car windows with your fuckin head.  and yes I agree, most guys these days are pussy's, and from what I read in your post, I would include you in that category.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 01:32:12 PM »

funny how ironic this post is.  you claim 95% of guys are pussy's, yet you go and smash the guys car windows.  in my book thats as pussy as it gets.  when you fuck with someone's personal property, especially their car, that is as low and as pussy as you can get.  I hope the dude does have crip friends, and I hope they come over and smash out everyone of your car windows with your fuckin head.  and yes I agree, most guys these days are pussy's, and from what I read in your post, I would include you in that category.

im gonna have to agree with that

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

bez

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »
I dunno about ya'll but if somebody smashed up my car too right I would call the fucking police.  I'd rather see somebody suffer money wise and police action wise than beating em up wise.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 01:44:05 PM »
give peace a chance

pappy

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 01:57:11 PM »
no jus 90% of white people are pussies

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004, 02:43:54 PM »
make love, not war. let us all be friends. l