Author Topic: Dr. Dre's Comeback... One Last Time (Eminem feat. Dre, 50 Cent) LINK INSIDE  (Read 1341 times)

Trauma-san

Yeah, I heard this today on the radio in Charlotte.  I like it, it's an excellent song. 

Trauma-san

Nah, Eminem's just really horrible -

I honestly can't believe people feel that way.  He's easily one of the most effortlessly creative rappers alive. 

SGV

Horrible hook. Tell Eminem to stop singing, please. Beats good. Typical "I'm the shit" Dre verses. Eminem's flow is pretty weak on this. 50 was on the song for like 10 seconds, but that's a good thing.

Track is aight. Another Shady/Aftermath track overhyped by WCC.

Trauma-san

^ Another mainstream track shit on by SGV because he thinks it's cool to be 'underground' and bitch about how the underground isn't mainstream, and then bitch about how underground artists sold out, when they finally DO become mainstream.  You're see-thru

SGV

^ Another mainstream track shit on by SGV because he thinks it's cool to be 'underground' and bitch about how the underground isn't mainstream, and then bitch about how underground artists sold out, when they finally DO become mainstream.  You're see-thru

*looks at sig*

Yes, I hate on the mainstream. Lil' Wayne IS Mr. Underground. I have never seen a Lil' Wayne video on MTV or BET. I have never heard Lil' Wayne on the radio. I have never heard Lil' Wayne at a Club. You're right. I can't stand anything and everything mainstream.

Kill yourself for being such an idiot.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
Songs a little weird, it woulda been better without eminem and 50 cent on it of course...  That hook is absolute shit.

~ Westcoast News Network ~

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't understand the problem with the hook neither. This track is the shit, from beginning to end. I'm lovin it like Mickey D's.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
over rated like everything dre's touched the passed few years