Author Topic: Election watching  (Read 2203 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Election watching
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2004, 10:00:03 PM »
Yeah, Bush is projected to take Ohio, 300 to 1 odds... which puts him at 266, with about 3 more states slated to go his way, nearly impossible for Kerry to win.  Bush has been well ahead in the popular vote, as well, all night long. 

As of now, Bush has New Mexico in his favour..he's losing the rest of the states (nevada by 3K votes)..bush has this
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2004, 10:00:38 PM »
Bush just took Alaska.

Bush 249
Kerry 195

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2004, 10:01:53 PM »
man what fuckin country is this? cause last time i looked around everybody was complaining about how much they hate bush and now the same people are re-electing him, no wonder this country is hated all around the world. we look like idiots.

No, people like YOU look like idiots, because you're a sore loser. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2004, 10:02:28 PM »
oh well Congrats to Bush

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2004, 10:03:23 PM »
^ i 2nd that..

Trauma-san

« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2004, 10:06:19 PM »
That's classy of both of you.  I say that sincerely.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: November 02, 2004, 10:08:06 PM »
Bush 249
Kerry 196

(CNN)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

« Reply #112 on: November 02, 2004, 10:13:21 PM »
you morons will regret this, just wait and watch what bush is going to get us in, in the next 4 years, god help us, and rid this nation of idiots like you

Sikotic™

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
man what fuckin country is this? cause last time i looked around everybody was complaining about how much they hate bush and now the same people are re-electing him, no wonder this country is hated all around the world. we look like idiots.

Well said, now I don't blame the rest of the world. I'm disappointed in our nation, but I'm glad this time, the person was actually ELECTED.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2004, 10:16:56 PM »

lets take a common sense look at your post

you said all you heard was people complaining about Bush...thos are kerry supporters

bush supporters have nothing to complain about because he's in office

so it just happens there was less complainers than you thought there were

kerry and the complainers lose

people will complain more

it's such a vicious cycle, glad i'm not apart of it  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2004, 10:17:44 PM »
you morons will regret this, just wait and watch what bush is going to get us in, in the next 4 years, god help us, and rid this nation of idiots like you

It's attitudes like this that FURTHER make me glad I voted for Bush. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2004, 10:18:57 PM »
Kerry just took New Hamphshire, first state to switch from the last election.

Bush 249
Kerry 200

(CNN)

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2004, 10:21:50 PM »
Keep on hating but Doggy is speaking truth, this will come back to haunt us in the long run.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2004, 10:23:25 PM »
Keep on hating but Doggy is speaking truth, this will come back to haunt us in the long run.

as an american i can proudly say that if we get into a huge war....everyone will die with us...not too many countries can say that with such assurance  ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2004, 10:26:33 PM »
Trauma your soooo in favor of everything BUSH has been doing, all the damn time, I don't understand why you don't support your own country and your beloved president and go join the war