Author Topic: Get rich or die trying >>>> Encore  (Read 668 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Get rich or die trying >>>> Encore
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2004, 07:26:32 AM »
^ i actuall get sad when i listen to old em..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
its not even debatable. every beat on 50's cd was hot, with the exception of one or two. theres maybe only 1 or or 2 dope beats on encore. lol. its sad how eminem dickriders will never let their hero be 2nd rate...just admit the man put out a garbage album...not even 2pac dickriders are as bad as eminems, its sad...

*bumps low, down, and dirty*

this is the eminem i remember

I'm not an Em dickryder, I just hate 50. Shit, Timberlake's album was better than Get Rich in my eyes, and I hate Timberlake's album with a passion. However I cannot stand when a rap cd is judged on it's production.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2004, 10:02:03 AM »
its not even debatable. every beat on 50's cd was hot, with the exception of one or two. theres maybe only 1 or or 2 dope beats on encore. lol. its sad how eminem dickriders will never let their hero be 2nd rate...just admit the man put out a garbage album...not even 2pac dickriders are as bad as eminems, its sad...

*bumps low, down, and dirty*

this is the eminem i remember

I'm not an Em dickryder, I just hate 50. Shit, Timberlake's album was better than Get Rich in my eyes, and I hate Timberlake's album with a passion. However I cannot stand when a rap cd is judged on it's production.
which means you LIKE it MORE. its not BETTER. there is a DIFFERENCE. im sure that im considered one of the biggest 50 "haters", on this site, and even i can admit that his album is 10x better than that garbage called encore. you seem like you are trying to convince yourself that you aren't an eminem dickrider.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
How many times do I have to say this on this board, and to you? There is no better when it comes to art. How can you objectively say an album is "better" than another? You can't.  Go ask some local gangster in Long Beach what album is better; Doggiestyle or Paranoid by Black Sabbath. You'll most likely hear them say it was Snoop's album. Go ask some 40 year old biker in Cleveland the same thing, and you'll get Paranoid as the answer. Both could be just as interested in music as the other, but both have completely different answers. It all depends on the persons tastes.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2004, 10:25:55 AM »
How many times do I have to say this on this board, and to you? There is no better when it comes to art. How can you objectively say an album is "better" than another? You can't.  Go ask some local gangster in Long Beach what album is better; Doggiestyle or Paranoid by Black Sabbath. You'll most likely hear them say it was Snoop's album. Go ask some 40 year old biker in Cleveland the same thing, and you'll get Paranoid as the answer. Both could be just as interested in music as the other, but both have completely different answers. It all depends on the persons tastes.
they are two completely different genres. these arent. stop tryin to save face. everyone who went to school, knows theres a difference between what you you like more, and whats better. i guess that explains why you dont understand that FACT.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2004, 10:27:01 AM »
I dont know how many eminem fans we got here (white boy me and 7even are all i know of), but were not dick ryders and sticking with eminem through everything. We all have admitted that this cd blows.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2004, 10:35:03 AM »
they are two completely different genres. these arent. stop tryin to save face. everyone who went to school, knows theres a difference between what you you like more, and whats better. i guess that explains why you dont understand that FACT.

I'm getting tired of this ignorance. Explain how you can call an album better. Please.

In running you can time the two runners and see who's faster. In weight lifting you can have two guys lift weight after weight and see who lifts more. In Football you can tell by the score, or by the record at the end of the season. In boxing you can just let the two guys fight and see who wins. If one guy runs the 100 in 10 seconds, the 200 in 20, the 400 in 40, and the other guy does each in 12, 25, and 46 respectively, it is easy to tell who the better runner is. If one guy can lift 400 pounds over his head 10 times and the other can't do it once, you can tell who the better lifter is. If one football teams beats the other 6 times by at least 21 points each time, you can tell who the better team is. If one boxer knocks out the other in each of their 3 fights, you know who the better fighter is. How do you know what the better album is?

SGV

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2004, 10:37:02 AM »
The TRUE dickriders have appeared. Shallow, drop the dick.

I don't like 50 and even I can admit, Get Rich... >>>>>>> Encore.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2004, 10:42:30 AM »
The TRUE dickriders have appeared. Shallow, drop the dick.

I don't like 50 and even I can admit, Get Rich... >>>>>>> Encore.

How am I dickryding if I have admitted in multple threads that I hate Encore? I think both albums suck. In my eyes Em's just sucks less. I never once defended Encore. I just despise Get Rich.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2004, 11:06:54 AM »

I'm getting tired of this ignorance. Explain how you can call an album better. Please.

In running you can time the two runners and see who's faster. In weight lifting you can have two guys lift weight after weight and see who lifts more. In Football you can tell by the score, or by the record at the end of the season. In boxing you can just let the two guys fight and see who wins. If one guy runs the 100 in 10 seconds, the 200 in 20, the 400 in 40, and the other guy does each in 12, 25, and 46 respectively, it is easy to tell who the better runner is. If one guy can lift 400 pounds over his head 10 times and the other can't do it once, you can tell who the better lifter is. If one football teams beats the other 6 times by at least 21 points each time, you can tell who the better team is. If one boxer knocks out the other in each of their 3 fights, you know who the better fighter is. How do you know what the better album is?
we already had this discussion in the last topic, which you ran out of. just like everytime you get proved wrong, but wont admit it. lol, i just noticed something. since you think eminems album is better, how is it better? the irony in your statements never ceases to amaze me. you dont count production, because you know that eminem is the worst producer ever, and anyone who goes up against him will have a better produced album.
HERES AN EASY WAY TO END THIS DISCUSSION(ehh i know you will find some way to prolong it, but i will end it on this note), do you really think the chronic would be considered a classic, without some of the best production ever? the lyricism displayed on that album is garbage, save 2 or 3 tracks which have kurupt, rbx, and rage. the way you respond to this will either let me know one of two things: that you will flip flop on your previous statements, or you will run out of the topic, like usual.8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 11:11:19 AM by smartass »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2004, 11:15:29 AM »

we already had this discussion in the last topic, which you ran out of. just like everytime you get proved wrong, but wont admit it. lol, i just noticed something. since you think eminems album is better, how is it better? the irony in your statements never ceases to amaze me. you dont count production, because you know that eminem is the worst producer ever, and anyone who goes up against him will have a better produced album.
HERES AN EASY WAY TO END THIS DISCUSSION(ehh i know you will find some way to prolong it, but i will end it on this note), do you really think the chronic would be considered a classic, without some of the best production ever? the lyricism displayed on that album is garbage, save 2 or 3 tracks which have kurupt, rbx, and rage. the way you respond to this will either let me know one of two things: that you will flip flop on your previous statements, or you will run out of the topic, like usual.8)

I just do, and you just don't. There isn't a problem here. I'm not trying to convince you it's better, I'm not trying to get you to say it's better. I'm simply trying to get you to accept the fact that you cannot objectively say one album is better than the other. You can say you think it's better, but you cannot say it's a fact that it is better.

What discussion did I run out on? I'm the most stubborn person I know. I don't run out on arguments. I must've forgotten about it. I'll look around the board.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2004, 11:16:54 AM »
answer the question about the chronic...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2004, 11:39:19 AM »
answer the question about the chronic...

What was the question about the Chronic?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2004, 11:54:35 AM »
(ehh i know you will find some way to prolong it, but i will end it on this note), do you really think the chronic would be considered a classic, without some of the best production ever? the lyricism displayed on that album is garbage, save 2 or 3 tracks which have kurupt, rbx, and rage. the way you respond to this will either let me know one of two things: that you will flip flop on your previous statements, or you will run out of the topic, like usual.8)
Thats the question

PLANT

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2004, 12:13:09 PM »
I agree with the topic title aswell.  Im not really a big fan or 50 or Eminem so I can judge with an un-biased opinion.  So IMO, GRODT is wayyy better than Encore.